We should start picketing at Saline

littletimmy

I completely agree. Those are fuckin uaw ford jobs. we are getting dicked on this deal. We should set a time and date up and i will picket. Lets get some balls and get our jobs back. I drove by saline today and couldnt beleive the number of toyotas in the lot. Wake up ford you are employing ungrateful scabs.

Like I said until all openings at the Ford facilties are filled no one can go to an ACH plant. Unfortunatly Saline is an ACH plant and will never be Ford again. :censored:

Openings At Ford Facitities???? OK Lets back fill all these Ford Plants, Then do a Permanate lay off. You like that option better??? The orange people at Saline and Milan are temporay employees, also temporary at the Ford plants. There is NO REASON why Fords should have people in JSP to begin with! BY CONTRACT we (FORD EMPLOYEES AT ACH PLANTS) have every right to go to the SALINE plant. We will go to any plant we are forced to go to. But if you are going to force us then orange people somewhere are going to have to go.

I completely agree. Those are fuckin uaw ford jobs. we are getting dicked on this deal. We should set a time and date up and i will picket. Lets get some balls and get our jobs back. I drove by saline today and couldnt beleive the number of toyotas in the lot. Wake up ford you are employing ungrateful scabs.

You have got to be kidding!!!

This sight is full of ungrateful Ford employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding!!!

This sight is full of ungrateful Ford employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain to me how I am ungrateful. So I should be permanately layed off while someone with 2-3 years works? Please explain the logic in this.

It kind of looks like your job is the one that's temporary.

Serious? That's what you have for us? Please leave this forum and return to the multiple sites that enjoy bashing us. Unlike the rest of this pathetic country, we actually stick together and don't need your bullshit.

Serious? That's what you have for us? Please leave this forum and return to the multiple sites that enjoy bashing us. Unlike the rest of this pathetic country, we actually stick together and don't need your bullshit.

He's been suspended.

When trolls come here to start trouble, just hit the "Report" button under their post and report it to the moderators.