The 1 Million dollar Mustang

I'm at a total loss for words.

Can't understand why it didn't meet reserve.

For those with a weak stomach: DO NOT click on this link!

LINK

This is a 1998 Mustang Roush which I had completely customized in September 2007. I believe the pictures describe how unique this vehicle is. it is a head turner. It has approximately 175k miles and it runs great. I am the original owner and all paperwork, smoke, title is up to date.

I am selling this vehicle, which is the only material thing I truly own, because I am trying to save my home and family. I will ship this vehicle anywhere in the world at my expense. the asking price is $1,000,000.00 why?? because i am in serious financial trouble. The sale of this vehicle is targeted to any millionaire out there who is willing to help get me out of my current financial situation. this vehicle is being sold as is.

I'm at a total loss for words.

Can't understand why it didn't meet reserve.

For those with a weak stomach: DO NOT click on this link!

LINK

This is a 1998 Mustang Roush which I had completely customized in September 2007. I believe the pictures describe how unique this vehicle is. it is a head turner. It has approximately 175k miles and it runs great. I am the original owner and all paperwork, smoke, title is up to date.

I am selling this vehicle, which is the only material thing I truly own, because I am trying to save my home and family. I will ship this vehicle anywhere in the world at my expense. the asking price is $1,000,000.00 why?? because i am in serious financial trouble. The sale of this vehicle is targeted to any millionaire out there who is willing to help get me out of my current financial situation. this vehicle is being sold as is.

Only a QUEER would click that link inside of ebay. And then post a topic about it. :hysterical::stirpot: :happy feet:

Happy Holidays Paul! :shades:

So that guy spent his money on ghetto-izing his Stang and now wants a favor.... nice.

He's also from Pleasant Hill, one of the ritziest neighborhoods of the San Francisco Bay Area.

LOL - :hysterical: I just caught that as well. Guy needs to downsize to Vallejo if he is in that bad a shape!