Updated 2010 Taurus Spy shots

Len_A

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, links to spy pics of the new Taurus have been up on a Ford fan site since Christmas and no comments?!?

Here's a link to Jalopnik's rendering of the new Taurus, based I assume on the camo-ed pics above.

Rendering of 2010 Taurus

It's both an improvement on the current Taurus and quite different from the new Lincoln. The side sculpting, which derives from the European Mondeo, together with the 300-like butt-end, give the car visual interest. I like the attempt to flatten the roof a bit, and to add a touch of character both at the C pillar and the hoodline.

The wheels have got to go, though; they look no better here than on the upmarket Focus.

I'm not sure it will get me to trade in my 300C, but I like it - and there's apparently a performance option to come.

Edited by Jazzhead

Boy, links to spy pics of the new Taurus have been up on a Ford fan site since Christmas and no comments?!?

Thats because there are 2 other topics in threads in the Ford Motor Company Discussion Forum and the Ford Rumor Mill Forum. 99.9% of anything new gets dumped into those 2 areas...never in the dedicated vehicle forums.

Thats because there are 2 other topics in threads in the Ford Motor Company Discussion Forum and the Ford Rumor Mill Forum. 99.9% of anything new gets dumped into those 2 areas...never in the dedicated vehicle forums.

So I've since noticed. Unfortunately, this site has become significantly less useful in recent months as the administrator has turned off the search engine function. I typically review a site at which I'm a regular visitor by means of the "view new posts" function, and for some reason it's been turned off for a while now.

How come?

Edited by Jazzhead

So I've since noticed. Unfortunately, this site has become significantly less useful in recent months as the administrator has turned off the search engine function. I typically review a site at which I'm a regular visitor by means of the "view new posts" function, and for some reason it's been turned off for a while now.

How come?

Because it puts too much load on the server. From what I understand, Robert (the owner of the site) is looking to move it to a better host.

To view new posts, click the 'My Assisstant' link at the top right, then click 'New Posts'. Nearly the same thing as the 'View New Posts' link.

Because it puts too much load on the server. From what I understand, Robert (the owner of the site) is looking to move it to a better host.

To view new posts, click the 'My Assisstant' link at the top right, then click 'New Posts'. Nearly the same thing as the 'View New Posts' link.

Except you can tell which forum the posts are in. Be sure to scroll back up and look at the forum or you'll end up posting in the employee forum accidentally.