SHO confirmed

Anthony

Source: Jalopnik

2010-Ford-Taurus-SHO-D.jpg

We've managed to get our hands on the dealer ordering guide for the all-new 2010 Ford Taurus, which breaks down the options and confirms an EcoBoost model, possibly the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. The breakdown gives us a view of how the different trim levels (SE, SEL, Limited) get optioned. The entry level SE model, which will start at $25,995, gets some of Ford's new gee-whiz features like MyKey, SOS Post Crash Alert, and the fancy SecuriCode touch keypad from the MKS. The SEL adds a security package, chrome exhaust tips and a few more interior refinements. As things move up the line the options get heaped on until we make it all the way to the Taurus Limited, which gets a huge standard equipment list including wood trim, leather and nearly every electronic option in the Ford parts bin.

Most reassuring about the entire leak is confirmation the 3.5 liter, turbocharged, direct injection EcoBoost V6 is coming to the Taurus. It's right there in black and white, safely planned to enter production, just as God, or at least Alan Mulally, intended.

Click HERE for the article and scans of the order guide.

Edited by Intrepidatious

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I was at the Chicago Auto Show press opening and they do have a SHO, quite the big deal and all. Got the royal treatment and a tour of the plant, thanks Ford!!

I have not seen the actual car. I am ordring a SHO and I need to know which interior looks the best the charcoal or umber?

thank you,

Al

I have not seen the actual car. I am ordring a SHO and I need to know which interior looks the best the charcoal or umber?

thank you,

Al

Personally I think I depends on what exterior color you decide on. I ordered Silver and decided that the black would look best. There are some real world interior pics posted on various auto web sites (pictures taken at the auto shows). The Umber looks good IMHO but I just didnt think it would look good with Silver.

Personally I think I depends on what exterior color you decide on. I ordered Silver and decided that the black would look best. There are some real world interior pics posted on various auto web sites (pictures taken at the auto shows). The Umber looks good IMHO but I just didnt think it would look good with Silver.
thanks for your opinion. I agree that the charcoal looks best with Silver. I ordred the white Platinum with the umber. I think that will look good. I like the charcoal, too. I just did not want to screw it up. Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for your opinion. I agree that the charcoal looks best with Silver. I ordred the white Platinum with the umber. I think that will look good. I like the charcoal, too. I just did not want to screw it up. Thank you again!

This is my favorite color. Took this at the auto show 2 weeks ago.

post-36244-1237059938_thumb.jpg