Local 249

daddydave1970

"Show me" the way out of this conservative state, you guy's can have it. California here I come,with my 62k

If you took a buyout! Why are you still reading our post? You are obviously regretting taking the chump change you took!!! By the way, I think the stupid emission stations are hireing for about eight dollars an hour more than you deserve. :finger:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you took a buyout! Why are you still reading our post? You are obviously regretting taking the chump change you took!!! By the way, I think the stupid emission stations are hireing for about eight dollars an hour more than you deserve. :finger:

bighead I am trying to get a rise out of you, why are you ignoring me? it is pissing me off :finger:

bighead I am trying to get a rise out of you, why are you ignoring me? it is pissing me off :finger:

If you can't tell , I'm a little behind on my reading of the postings.I've been out racing my 2 gallon per quarter mile car. :happy feet: Spinning mud in the air with my 10 mile per gallon lifted expidition :happy feet: and spraying unfiltered paint in the air,painting everybodys cars for tax free money. :happy feet: {NO PUN INTENDED SAVE THE PLANET.] :finger:

And yet you bought your wife bigger problems for you hahahahahahahah hi jen :happy feet:

I think I have gone too far and would like to strike that comment from the record.

As i've said before.I LOVE MY TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell , I'm a little behind on my reading of the postings.I've been out racing my 2 gallon per quarter mile car. :happy feet: Spinning mud in the air with my 10 mile per gallon lifted expidition :happy feet: and spraying unfiltered paint in the air,painting everybodys cars for tax free money. :happy feet: {NO PUN INTENDED SAVE THE PLANET.] :finger:

As i've said before.I LOVE MY TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As well you should(love your toys)

I was talking with a comitteeman Friday and he informed me that everybody from St Louis who signed up to come to KC should get to transfer. For you guys' sake, I hope it is sooner than later because we all know noone in the Ford system wants to learn a new job in the summer.

As well you should(love your toys)

I was talking with a comitteeman Friday and he informed me that everybody from St Louis who signed up to come to KC should get to transfer. For you guys' sake, I hope it is sooner than later because we all know noone in the Ford system wants to learn a new job in the summer.

We think it will be after shut down before we begin to transfer in groups of 50-75. depending on the needs of Kcap and their ability to process and orientate us into the plant. Hope you get your buy-out and thanks for the info. :rockon:

Hospitality is alive and well in the Western End of the state. Just call ahead of time and let me know how "thirsty" you are!! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Well it looks like I will be near you sooner then I thought. My youngest had her area cheerleading competition this past weekend and her squad took first place. :cheerleader: They now move on to the regional competition in KC.

Where is William Jewel College-Mabee Center 500 College Hiil, Liberty MO. 64068 in relationship to you and the plant? I thought we would use this oppourtunity to look around the KC area. (even though it's a little late to be thinking of a transfer). Still I thought we would browse around town to check things out for the weekend. Her competition is May 13 at the above address. Any help on decently priced hotels/motels near there in a nice area would be appreciated.

Remember I'm limited on funds. They still have not stopped double dipping my child support from UI and SUB checks. We really can't afford to do this but I'll be damned if I will deney my daughter this oppourtunity over them.

Back to the friendlier issue. I hope to try to at least put a face to the name if that is okay. But given the fact that this is Mother's Day weekend I will understand if you have plans. My wife said this would be her Mother's Day gift if I could make this happen, how could I say no. Hope to hear from you. :happy feet:

Yeah, that $62K will last a long time in California with their cost of living. NOT!!! Have fun paying over $3.29 a gallon as they have the highest gas prices in the nation. Say hello to all the illegal immigrants for us. Hasta Lavista, baby! :slug:

Amen, he can take one of those jobs that American's won't do. Whoops, I forgot he can't have one because he (I'm assuming) is an American.

Edited by Captamrica

Well it looks like I will be near you sooner then I thought. My youngest had her area cheerleading competition this past weekend and her squad took first place. :cheerleader: They now move on to the regional competition in KC.

Where is William Jewel College-Mabee Center 500 College Hiil, Liberty MO. 64068 in relationship to you and the plant? I thought we would use this oppourtunity to look around the KC area. (even though it's a little late to be thinking of a transfer). Still I thought we would browse around town to check things out for the weekend. Her competition is May 13 at the above address. Any help on decently priced hotels/motels near there in a nice area would be appreciated.

Remember I'm limited on funds. They still have not stopped double dipping my child support from UI and SUB checks. We really can't afford to do this but I'll be damned if I will deney my daughter this oppourtunity over them.

Back to the friendlier issue. I hope to try to at least put a face to the name if that is okay. But given the fact that this is Mother's Day weekend I will understand if you have plans. My wife said this would be her Mother's Day gift if I could make this happen, how could I say no. Hope to hear from you. :happy feet:

Amen, he can take one of those jobs that American's won't do. Whoops, I forgot he can't have one because he (I'm assuming) is an American.

Hey Capn, please check your pms.

Thanks,

Peeps

There are several motels in the Liberty area, Super 8 being the closest to WJC. If you need directions to Liberty, take I-70 west, after going through Blue Springs look for and take M-291 north app. 15 miles. When you get to Liberty stay on 291 to 152 west, about 1/2 mile down you will see Lowes lumber and the Super 8 on the right hand side. The rest of the motels are up the hill on the other side of I-35.

Most are reasonably priced.

Mike

Edited by mikem12

There are several motels in the Liberty area, Super 8 being the closest to WJC. If you need directions to Liberty, take I-70 west, after going through Blue Springs look for and take M-291 north app. 15 miles. When you get to Liberty stay on 291 to 152 west, about 1/2 mile down you will see Lowes lumber and the Super 8 on the right hand side. The rest of the motels are up the hill on the other side of I-35.

Most are reasonably priced.

Mike

Thanks, We will be rolling in late since my wife has to work that evening.

Hey Capn, please check your pms.

Thanks,

Peeps

Thanks alot check yours for reply.

Thanks, We will be rolling in late since my wife has to work that evening.

Thanks alot check yours for reply.

Hey Captain the Holiday Inn Express in liberty will give Ford workers a discount, if you call and tell them before hand. My wife and kids stayed there on there visit last month, and said it is really clean with a good free breakfast. Hope this helps, be safe, good luck.

Hey Captain the Holiday Inn Express in liberty will give Ford workers a discount, if you call and tell them before hand. My wife and kids stayed there on there visit last month, and said it is really clean with a good free breakfast. Hope this helps, be safe, good luck.

Everything helps. Thanks, I appreciate all the responses.

PEEPS,

check PM's

When you get on I70 coming toward Kansas City, Grain Valley is exit 24. That is where I live. I will pm you when I get home from work tonight and give you my phone number. When I went to St Louis last year at shutdown, I booked my hotel at the Marriott through employees.ford.com, we got a HUGE discount. If memory serves me correctly, we got two rooms at the Airport Marriott in St Louis for $30 each.

When you get on I70 coming toward Kansas City, Grain Valley is exit 24. That is where I live. I will pm you when I get home from work tonight and give you my phone number. When I went to St Louis last year at shutdown, I booked my hotel at the Marriott through employees.ford.com, we got a HUGE discount. If memory serves me correctly, we got two rooms at the Airport Marriott in St Louis for $30 each.

Thanks I will check that out.

Check your PM's

When we visited KC to look around last weekend, we also stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Hwy 152 at I-35 and the price with the Ford Employee discount was $59 per night.

Thanks, I will call you proably this week to get those tents. Man for being laid off you would think I had all the time in the world but it seems like the day just flys by. How did I get anything done when I worked? :shrug:

William Jewel College is about 5 minutes from the hotels that the people are speaking of and from the hotels to the plant is another 4 or 5 minutes to the plant. The total distance from the college to the plant is less than 10 miles. You can pull up a map on mapquest.com and put the adress in for the college and get a good idea of the area. The plant is Claycomo just South of Liberty off of I-35/I-69. You could get to the plant from the college in less than 10 minutes without even getting on the hi-way as well.

Does anyone No how many people are signing up for the buy-outs at KCap?Just wondering if union is saying a big turn out or slow one?? Thanks :kissass: Got to love these little things...lol lol

Yea my daughter always sees me on line and wanted me to show her all the emotiocons, little did I realize the new ones that had been added this one caught me off gaurd :banmolest: "Whats that one doing daddy?" "Their playing horsey and the rider wieghs to much and is hurting the others back" Whoo pulled that one out real quick. She saw this one :finger: and said "He's banging him on the head, thats just mean" Kids ya gotta love em.

Working from 4 to 12:30 at the plantation and going to school from 8 am to noon every day. I am one tired, sexy motherfucker!!!!! :runaway::runaway:

LMAO!!! :lol:

You're a trip, I'll give ya that LOL

Take it easy there, sexy...don't wanna burn out too early ya know?!

:hysterical:

Peeps

I dont know if it's true but my S-I-L is a pipefitter at SLAP and low senoirity(85 I think)They told her that she couldnt go to KCAP as a pipefitter but had to go back to labor pool to be eligble for the tranfer.

Dcassity,pointy,capt.and the rest of you knuckleheads I wish you all the best on which ever way your going

I have been enjoying my early out,feels like I been paroled :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

BTW kilt the biggest tree chicken in my life first week of season,got his little brother last week