Cleveland Engine local 1250 passes

Grey Goose

heard two numbers....65% yes 35 % no or 60 % yes 40% no either way we voted yesterday (wed 3/4/09) and it passed. whew!

glad your happy when they come back in a month or two and ask for a 5 or 10 dollar an hour pay cut hope you vote yes on that too because this is far from over and if you think it is you my friend are a fool

Edited by bigphish

glad your happy when they come back in a month or two and ask for a 5 or 10 dollar an hour pay cut hope you vote yes on that too because this is far from over and if you think it is you my friend are a fool

You sir are the fool. A judge would figure us to be worth about 15 an hour. I highly doubt they will be back in 2 months.

You sir are the fool. A judge would figure us to be worth about 15 an hour. I highly doubt they will be back in 2 months.

i did'nt say we would make 5 or 10 an hour stupid i said pay cut dumbass and they will be back just a matter of time

Edited by bigphish

Condor is right. You're the fool.

you guys must be living in some kind of bubble well the bubble is about to burst don't say nobody told you so( a judge ?)wtf if this crap passes i suppose you think thats it and everyones going to go out and buy a new ford this crap is far from over you will be giving more

Edited by bigphish

you guys must be living in some kind of bubble well the bubble is about to burst don't say nobody told you so( a judge ?)wtf if this crap passes i suppose you think thats it and everyones going to go out and buy a new ford this crap is far from over you will be giving more

Dude,

Have you had your head in the sand or what? I think your thinking inside the bubble of good times. Read the paper, watch the news, think back to the Congressional hearings. These are bad times. Would you rather it not pass with Ford, then GM gets a shot to pass a pattern barganing agreement? Ask anyone that was around in the late 70's early 80's what took place. They gave up more then to survive, and when things got better the IUAW got those consessions back and more just between then and now. When times are good you can give me all the best and I will work hard to earn it, and feel great about taking it. This is survival. Ron, Bob King, and our Negotiators got us the best they could, with saving the hand that feeds us. This is the best job I've ever had and could hope to have. I do not want to loose it. I am willing to do my part now for a better stronger Ford Motor Co. & a better, smarter, stronger UAW later.

You might be right, but you definitly were not working at ford in the early 80's. If you knew the facts of what went on then and the sacrifices that we made to survive. Oh, did we forget about that, and all the contracts that were signed from the late 80's to early 2000. We got all of it back and much much more. This concession vote does not even put us close to the give backs from then.

Dude,

Have you had your head in the sand or what? I think your thinking inside the bubble of good times. Read the paper, watch the news, think back to the Congressional hearings. These are bad times. Would you rather it not pass with Ford, then GM gets a shot to pass a pattern barganing agreement? Ask anyone that was around in the late 70's early 80's what took place. They gave up more then to survive, and when things got better the IUAW got those consessions back and more just between then and now. When times are good you can give me all the best and I will work hard to earn it, and feel great about taking it. This is survival. Ron, Bob King, and our Negotiators got us the best they could, with saving the hand that feeds us. This is the best job I've ever had and could hope to have. I do not want to loose it. I am willing to do my part now for a better stronger Ford Motor Co. & a better, smarter, stronger UAW later.

Finally, somebody that know what is going on.

Dude,

i do watch the news thats what i'm trying to say this crap is far from over. if you think this is done just because it passes your as nuts as these other guys. i've got 18 years invested in ford and i love my job but if somebody does'nt start buying cars we could all work for free and it would'nt matter that's straight from middlefingers lips and in case you did'nt notice they are still going to get thier 2 hours of full pay we're the ones's taking the hit again the international and every piece of shit down there are still getting thiers and my back hurts from carrying there sorry asses

Edited by bigphish

You might be right, but you definitly were not working at ford in the early 80's. If you knew the facts of what went on then and the sacrifices that we made to survive. Oh, did we forget about that, and all the contracts that were signed from the late 80's to early 2000. We got all of it back and much much more. This concession vote does not even put us close to the give backs from then.

no i worked at gm gave concessions and still lost my job

Dude,

Sir I didnt see where he disagreed with any of what you just said. You must have went to school with Level. Anyway he is right . Simply,.... its not over. It really didnt matter if this passes or fails , the bigger picture is not resolved. I was around for the 70's and 80's and we did give and later get back, though we reaped a good harvest partly cuz there was 2/3 less of us left. This is also one of the best jobs I've had and I am very open to helping my company cut costs. But I've been waiting since '79 for my union to be better, smarter, and stronger. The trend shows it getting smaller , weaker, and unable to be proactive rather than reactive.

American Axel and Delphi You guys can remeber 20 30 yrs ago but not 2 let them go bankrupt they dont want to because they have more to lose than we do