Voting tallies

boatbaby

I went through the different forums and found these numbers, add your plants and numbers so we can keep track as the voting goes on:

PLANT YES % NO % #OF EMPLOYEES

Saline 24 76 500?

Walton Hills production 59 41

trades 66 34

Woodhaven production 23 77

trades 45 55

Lima production 47 53

trades 52 48

Cleveland 65 35

Flatrock 51 49 3,200

Local 900 production 83 17

trades 53 47 3,900

Rawsonville production 60.6 39.4

trades 62 38

Sterling 59 41 2,200

Chicago production 59 41 1,000

chicago trades 49 51 145

Correct any mistakes and give number of employees at your plant, we can come close to figuring out how the vote is going.

Anybody heard about the local 600 vote? If anything, this will be the telling factor if it passes or not, since it the biggest.

In another post, one plant says it passed another says it didn't. Haven't seen any numbers yet. If anyone has numbers from 600 could you post them for us.

We are all waiting on the 600 outcome, it's funny, I don't remember ever seeing this in the past. I know there is no way to tell unless we have real numbers not just percentages. But there are quite a few plants that have voted this down. For some stupid reason, I thought at first, Saline would be the only plant voting it down.

In another post, one plant says it passed another says it didn't. Haven't seen any numbers yet. If anyone has numbers from 600 could you post them for us.

We are all waiting on the 600 outcome, it's funny, I don't remember ever seeing this in the past. I know there is no way to tell unless we have real numbers not just percentages. But there are quite a few plants that have voted this down. For some stupid reason, I thought at first, Saline would be the only plant voting it down.

Detroit News this AM says 1900 votes YES, 1600 NO, at Local 600. The DTP unit vote was 64% NO, I was told.

Here are the voting numbers reported to the International.

Yes No

Local 76 Manteca 45 14

Local 182 Livonia 348 285

Local 228 Steriling 446 305

245 R & E 299 151

376 Hartford 21 8

387 Woodhaven 208 381

400 Romeo Engine 351 317

849 Ypsilanti 7 10

864 Houston HVC 22 14

882 Atlanta Parts 19 25

892 Saline 84 263

898 Rawsonville 472 236

900 MTP/Wayne 1141 319

919 Norfolk 1 0

1219 Lima 238 253

1250 Cleveland 524 351

1892 Maumee 2 12

2210 New York PDC 31 16

3000 AAI 908 868

3520 Greensboro HVC 25 3

TOTAL VOTES 8923 5092 3831 approx. 57% yes

What happened at local 900? Was in international passing out the peace pipe before you went in to vote and those that voted no must not have inhaled.

those production # don't add up :finger::finger::redcard:

Most people at Chicago Assembly assume it's going to pass regardless of how we vote, so they just don't bother voting.

We've had several problems with counting votes accurately in the pass.

Our local agreement was voted down last year so our chairman decided to just have another vote. The company hired a couple hundred more tpt's and we voted again and it passed.

I guess most of the membership has given up on the Union and choses not to get involved. We can't even get 100 members to show up so we can have a Union meeting.

Thanks for the numbers Rickf77. This is helpful.

Who is left to vote this weekend?

Polls close in 10 minutes for Local 862. K.T.P, L.A.P, and Evansville H.V.C. Big turnout when I was there this afternoon. Hard to gauge which way it is going to go. Quite a few brothers and sisters with less than 10 years are scared to death of this in-zone seniority bumping. With nothing more than a promise of new product for L.A.P., this mod has em worried. I don't think a verbal promise from Ford on future products left everyone warm and fuzzy.

Edited by Hugh Jorgan

People are scared and with good reason. You would need a lot of confidence to vote NO in these times. It is easier to vote YES and hand the responsibility of your future off to someone else than to vote NO. In either case people may lose jobs but those voting YES can blame the union, those voting NO have to accept that blame for themselves. Its sad but in these times it is very easy to intimidate anyone wanting to vote NO. :( I feel bad that it passed but I understand why, our turn is next and I expect most people will be brow beaten into a YES vote also. Goodluck to everyone.