No Blood On These Hands!

noway

I do believe that the "yes" passing was fixed, and I don't believe that this is a first. There was still "no way" I would not have taken the time to vote. Even though it logically makes no sense to vote, based on what I've just stated, my conscience won't haunt me, at the very least. With that being said, I'm not looking forward to the "Good Ole Boys/Girls Network" slashing more stuff in the very near future. News Flash! It's coming! This, in my opinion, was the warm up & stretch, prior to the next run, for lack of a better analogy.

When our representatives who are allegedly looking out for us, are nearing retirement or, are able to jump ship immediately, in my opinion, it's a "LOSE LOSE" situation. When was the last time you had a vote, or any "say so" in regard to who ends up at, or suddenly shows up at International? I personally have 15 + years , as far as seniority is concerned. Let me be perfectly BLOUNT! When I'm nearing retirement, the most important person will be, and should be me, PERIOD! If anyone really believes that the vast majority of our in house reps, and the International reps really care about anyone else first, they've GOTCHYA right where they want you, and frankly, they've had the majority of us there for way TOO LONG! Three words: VOTER TURN OUT.

I haven't read every posting, and I'm more than likely repeating much of what's already been stated. I'm in "no way" attempting to sway anyone's thinking, however, it's obvious that the "Good Ole Boys/Girls Network" is hoping the majority stays right where they are, and not think at all. In laymen's terms- ASSUME THE POSITION (and/or) STAY IN IT!

Lastly, as I've mentioned prior, I haven't read every posting. From some of those I have read, I 100% agree with those who have in their own words, previously posted the thoughts & beliefs listed below.

1) Never say "yes" too soon, and almost never say "yes" the first time. It's called BARGAINING.

2) Never elect anyone with too much seniority, or ANYONE regardless of seniority, who's part of a CLICK, which only "CLICKS" for themselves & the CLICK GROUPIES. Unless the individual has made themselves worthy of election/re-election, based on REAL RESULTS, and frequent availability, give someone a shot, who best fits the people's needs, and not their own first & foremost.

3) Have enough intellect to know that, a person who really cares can be taught. A person who already knows, but doesn't care, can only play on other's ignorance, and will do just that, with a hand shake & well wishes at times which benefit them.

I do believe that the "yes" passing was fixed, and I don't believe that this is a first. There was still "no way" I would not have taken the time to vote. Even though it logically makes no sense to vote, based on what I've just stated, my conscience won't haunt me, at the very least. With that being said, I'm not looking forward to the "Good Ole Boys/Girls Network" slashing more stuff in the very near future. News Flash! It's coming! This, in my opinion, was the warm up & stretch, prior to the next run, for lack of a better analogy.

When our representatives who are allegedly looking out for us, are nearing retirement or, are able to jump ship immediately, in my opinion, it's a "LOSE LOSE" situation. When was the last time you had a vote, or any "say so" in regard to who ends up at, or suddenly shows up at International? I personally have 15 + years , as far as seniority is concerned. Let me be perfectly BLOUNT! When I'm nearing retirement, the most important person will be, and should be me, PERIOD! If anyone really believes that the vast majority of our in house reps, and the International reps really care about anyone else first, they've GOTCHYA right where they want you, and frankly, they've had the majority of us there for way TOO LONG! Three words: VOTER TURN OUT.

I haven't read every posting, and I'm more than likely repeating much of what's already been stated. I'm in "no way" attempting to sway anyone's thinking, however, it's obvious that the "Good Ole Boys/Girls Network" is hoping the majority stays right where they are, and not think at all. In laymen's terms- ASSUME THE POSITION (and/or) STAY IN IT!

Lastly, as I've mentioned prior, I haven't read every posting. From some of those I have read, I 100% agree with those who have in their own words, previously posted the thoughts & beliefs listed below.

1) Never say "yes" too soon, and almost never say "yes" the first time. It's called BARGAINING.

2) Never elect anyone with too much seniority, or ANYONE regardless of seniority, who's part of a CLICK, which only "CLICKS" for themselves & the CLICK GROUPIES. Unless the individual has made themselves worthy of election/re-election, based on REAL RESULTS, and frequent availability, give someone a shot, who best fits the people's needs, and not their own first & foremost.

3) Have enough intellect to know that, a person who really cares can be taught. A person who already knows, but doesn't care, can only play on other's ignorance, and will do just that, with a hand shake & well wishes at times which benefit them.

You didn't vote, and maybe enough people think the same way you didn't vote, and that kept it from being defeated, Thank you for not voting.

For being so smart, it sure is stupid of you, and people like you, to not vote at all. We'll never know how much you may have helped the votes bc you couldn't even take the time out of your ever-so-impacting day to cast your say. Take your bs somewhere else. IMO, it's the people like you who do the most harm by sitting on your ass instead of voting. It passed at my Local 67%, and I really hope it brings something good for KC and the retirees. But I was willing and ready to take a stand, regardless if the count is fixed or not, at least I know I tried.

You are the worst kind of union person not fit to bear the great uaw name,and the fact that you have the nerve to tell us you did not vote.I hope you fall on your face and that is being nice and the next time you decide to not vote keep your trap shut because you lost your speaking rights at the poll.

I do believe that the "yes" passing was fixed, and I don't believe that this is a first. There was still "no way" I would not have taken the time to vote. Even though it logically makes no sense to vote, based on what I've just stated, my conscience won't haunt me, at the very least.

Are you people silly or what. Please read this first part a little more closely. He/she is stating that no matter what anyone says or does it will not stop him from voting. This is the problem with this board, people post before they really comprehend what they read.

Before you turn on the flames on someone please make sure you understand what you have read.

Are you people silly or what. Please read this first part a little more closely. He/she is stating that no matter what anyone says or does it will not stop him from voting. This is the problem with this board, people post before they really comprehend what they read.

Before you turn on the flames on someone please make sure you understand what you have read.

He's right. He said he voted, although it didn't make sense to vote in a time when the elections are rigged. However, one way you would rig an election is to turn in yes votes on every member that was eligible to vote that did NOT vote. You see, the more members that show up and vote no, the smaller the pool is that the UAW hierarchy can steal or manufacture yes votes. So every idiot that didn't vote and was opposed to these concessions just screwed us all. Thanx for that brothers and sisters. :devil2:

Agreed. Many either read too fast or cant read and comprehend at the same time. Maybe he should post in triplicate ??? LOL......

I think that many have misread your second sentence.

There was still "no way" I would not have taken the time to vote. [/b]Even though it logically makes no sense to vote, based on what I've just stated, my conscience won't haunt me, at the very least.

I want to thank you for taking the time to vote :) Many did not take the time so we will never really know what the outcome could have been. Now that its over- all we can do is look forward as there is no sense in looking back. Should of, could of, would of really doesn't matter.

lol... The election wasn't rigged atleast at my local and no shows didn't turn into "yes"votes. I am tired of people that assume everything they don't believe in is rigged.

Oh yea?

Was you part of your local election committee??

Did your local mark out names of the people as they voted?

With that said! Was the voting box watched at all times?

Was you there when the results was tallied up?

Who tallied the results in your local? High ranking reps?

Was you there when the results was marked down for the legal count?

Well I bet not!! The IUAW and all of our local reps wouldn't do such a thing, RIGHT!!! WHATEVER !!

That's like saying our government and FORD never cheat us or lie to us either.

I do agree that ALL of us should always show up and vote whether its a yes or no. It is a right and privaledge giving to us . We should exercise the privaledge while we still can,because you can count on that coming next,if it isn't already here in some small print that they just so happen to forget to tell us.

Oh yea?

Was you part of your local election committee??

Did your local mark out names of the people as they voted?

With that said! Was the voting box watched at all times?

Was you there when the results was tallied up?

Who tallied the results in your local? High ranking reps?

Was you there when the results was marked down for the legal count?

Well I bet not!! The IUAW and all of our local reps wouldn't do such a thing, RIGHT!!! WHATEVER !!

That's like saying our government and FORD never cheat us or lie to us either.

I do agree that ALL of us should always show up and vote whether its a yes or no. It is a right and privaledge giving to us . We should exercise the privaledge while we still can,because you can count on that coming next,if it isn't already here in some small print that they just so happen to forget to tell us.

OK you guys and gals, I tried to even things up. I voted "NO" twice! :stirpot:

59% is very low for a IUAW-pushed deal. NO voters maybe didn't win but we preserved some dignity for our abused UAW. We need to look at this long term as the membership begins to wake from slumber. From contract to contract the NO group is steadily growing. Sure I would like it to grow faster but we will do what we can and let the Depression sound the membership's ultimate wake-up call.

lol... The election wasn't rigged atleast at my local and no shows didn't turn into "yes"votes. I am tired of people that assume everything they don't believe in is rigged.

Certain locals are targeted because of their numbers. How would you know what goes on after the polls close? That's when they determine how many yes votes they can safely add to the ballot box. With this method, the rigging goes on after the voting, not during. You can be tired of whatever you want. We continue to get fucked over and lose even when the company makes money and pieces of shit like you defend this crap. How many legitimate UAW members do you know that voted yes on this bullshit contract. The time to fight is now, not after you've already lost everything. You are a stone cold idiot. You have somebody's balls in your mouth. That's pretty obvious.

Apparantly I read it to fast-twice even :doh: , thus leading me to comprehend the statement incorrectly (and I was not alone obviously.) I withdraw my statement and will hold my argument for one who in fact did not vote and wants to rant about fixed elections. My apologies to the original poster.

"THANK YOU" TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO LET THE RHODES SCHOLARS (REALLY SMART PEOPLE) KNOW THAT I DID VOTE. I SEE THAT THE EDUCATION PROGRAM NEEDS TO BE REINSTATED IMMEDIATELY!!!

SPECIAL "THANKS" TO THE PERSON WHO SAID I WAS (SO SMART). WOW!

"YOU BE CILLIN MY MUTHA FN ASS DAWG!" "ARE WE KOO DEN?" "PEECE OWT!"

"THANK YOU" TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO LET THE RHODES SCHOLARS (REALLY SMART PEOPLE) KNOW THAT I DID VOTE. I SEE THAT THE EDUCATION PROGRAM NEEDS TO BE REINSTATED IMMEDIATELY!!!

SPECIAL "THANKS" TO THE PERSON WHO SAID I WAS (SO SMART). WOW!

"YOU BE CILLIN MY MUTHA FN ASS DAWG!" "ARE WE KOO DEN?" "PEECE OWT!"

WORD

lol...your an angry little bitch ain't ya. calling names and acting all f-ing macho on the web...ohhhh what a tuff guy your are.

the only balls i have in my mouth are your mothers...

You are a Suck ass. You are what's wrong with organized labor. There are too many brown nosers like you hurting our ability to make a good living by selling out to corrupt union leaders and the company. You still didn't answer any of my questions. But that's ok, don't get up off your knees. Just keep suckin' that azz!!!! :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

You are a Suck ass. You are what's wrong with organized labor. There are too many brown nosers like you hurting our ability to make a good living by selling out to corrupt union leaders and the company. You still didn't answer any of my questions. But that's ok, don't get up off your knees. Just keep suckin' that azz!!!! :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest:

You should take a package and get out. Toyota and Honda don't have corrupt unions, you should go there and be happy. Good luck in your new job.

You should take a package and get out. Toyota and Honda don't have corrupt unions, you should go there and be happy. Good luck in your new job.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a while back, I read an article about Honda and Toyota that they may use or are using a sophisticated way of interviewing job applicants that WILL weed out ANYONE that may be sympathetic to unions or may have been a union member at some time in the past. And it doesn't matter if the union is the UAW or ANY other union for that matter. Whoever would want to try to get into the diseased foreign plants after being at the domestic 3 has got a SHITLOAD of mental shortfalls, to put it mildly. Maybe their nuts got sewn on their foreheads....... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by NoMoVisteon