Ford to close Wayne Assembly Plant

The rumors are now official. They claim there will be no job losses in the move.

:shades:

http://www.freep.com/article/20090311/BUSI...ocus+production

Didn't you read that in the fine print ,located on the inside ,of the back cover of the first temporary draft of the ideas of the future of that next modification of the existing modification of the next modification to the original modified contract?

Didn't you read that in the fine print ,located on the inside ,of the back cover of the first temporary draft of the ideas of the future of that next modification of the existing modification of the next modification to the original modified contract?

:hysterical::hysterical: You are so right. lol. Thats exactly where it is located.

What a bunch of liars. Weren't the product commitments from 2007 supposed to have been retained as a result fo voting for this concessionary contract? This happened in 2006 before the Way Backward plan. When are people going to wake up. At least be transparent with your plans before you ask people to vote.

No they don't mention the FINE PRINT or ESCAPE CLAUSES that Ford can use while there telling us to sign and accept these changes to the contract.

The "ESCAPE CLAUSE", are you trying to tell me you know where the Escape is going to be built in the future? Come on don't hold out on us we all want to know. Is it LAP, KCAP, or CHINA?

This was settled months ago, it has nothing to do with the ratification contract. Everyone knew the Focus was moving there. Old news. It is not in the agreement. What do you think they have been doing at MTP, building vechicles. LMAO!

The "ESCAPE CLAUSE", are you trying to tell me you know where the Escape is going to be built in the future? Come on don't hold out on us we all want to know. Is it LAP, KCAP, or CHINA?

It's going to be built in South Africa in the same plant as the F-100. Oops, my bad..........they canceled the F-100. Nevermind. :lastyear:

Ford will begin consolidation of plants, this is in the fine print of the new agreement. It will save Ford billions of dollars. They want everything built in Dearborn or close by. Just watch in the coming years what happens. Remember you don't see the fine print written in crayon at the bottom of the agreement because those papers they don't hand out. They are called "Back office or Backroom deals" I say "Under the desk" but who am I to judge, I'm just a number, as we all are.

Ford lets start booting these temp workers out the door and honor your flowback agreements, (ohh) there is another agreement written in crayon. No wonder why this is such a mess..

have a nice day. (the company) :finger: (the auto worker)... I call this "the clobber effect"

Edited by chuckie

Ford will begin consolidation of plants, this is in the fine print of the new agreement. It will save Ford billions of dollars. They want everything built in Dearborn or close by. Just watch in the coming years what happens. Remember you don't see the fine print written in crayon at the bottom of the agreement because those papers they don't hand out. They are called "Back office or Backroom deals" I say "Under the desk" but who am I to judge, I'm just a number, as we all are.

Ford lets start booting these temp workers out the door and honor your flowback agreements, (ohh) there is another agreement written in crayon. No wonder why this is such a mess..

have a nice day. (the company) :finger: (the auto worker)... I call this "the clobber effect"

Again this is not something that was in the contract. Get your facts straight before all of the BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!