saline question

ford5151

Beings you know a Hi-Lo. You make sure you get the combie press job in mediums. Let me know if you end up with it. I'll have the kleenex ready for ya. :hysterical:

So many people who have came here (even people who have returned) are crying like you would'nt believe! And its not about seniority!

Its not the same place. Bruce runs the show now bitches. :hysterical:

You might be working at the same pace at Saline as we do at DTP, but I dont care what this childish hater says, the work is easier. Little guns with little screws installing little parts. No moving floors. No carrying drive shafts or fuel tanks. No installing seats, tires, or bumpers. No working in the pit with your arms extended all day. Best of luck my genuine unions brothers!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be working at the same pace at Saline as we do at DTP, but I dont care what this childish hater says, the work is easier. Little guns with little screws installing little parts. No moving floors. No carrying drive shafts or fuel tanks. No installing seats, tires, or bumpers. No working in the pit with your arms extended all day. Best of luck my genuine unions brothers!

No climbing in and out of the truck. No knee pads. No reaching up under a dashboard to install said wiring harness. Or how 'bout the wire loom job on line 1 in trim at the old MTP? You are so right idriveam............

The problem with these people is that they have nothing to compare it to. That's all they've ever done. I wasn't trying to offend anyone, but if you try telling an assembly plant worker, especially one that worked in trim or chassis, that your job at Club Saline is even comparable to assembly plant difficulty or wear and tear on the body, you're wrong and you don't know what you're talking about. The next time someone that claims they came from an assembly plant tells you how tough a job they do at Saline, ask what department they worked in and what job they did. There are good jobs in every plant. But don't insult someone that just climbed out of a meat grinder and walked into a cocktail party.

:stop:

Im not a hater, People come here thinking its nothing but sit down jobs and mass amounts of OT. Have I ever stated that assy plant job's are cake walks? I think not! Get a fucking clue asshole.

I don't understand why you guys are even having this pissing contest about who's job is harder at what plant anyway. Hell I didn't start working for Ford until I was 32 and I had WAY harder and crappier jobs than ANY of the jobs in the Ford plants. Can we just move on from this bickering? I understand the whole alpha-male thing and butting horns to prove dominance but can we move past this whole debate? Puh-leeeeeease. Too much testosterone up in this mo-fo. It really is irrelevant.

Edited by fordguy61mi

I don't understand why you guys are even having this pissing contest about who's job is harder at what plant anyway. Hell I didn't start working for Ford until I was 32 and I had WAY harder and crappier jobs than ANY of the jobs in the Ford plants. Can we just move on from this bickering? I understand the whole alpha-male thing and butting horns to prove dominance but can we move past this whole debate? Puh-leeeeeease. Too much testosterone up in this mo-fo. It really is irrelevant.

:headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

Then..................why don't you just go to another thread? It's not an alpha male thing. Not about testosterone. I'll talk about whatever I want. If you don't like it, Piss off. Who are you to tell us what we should be discussing, you disrespectful phuk? :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Didn't know BON was your private enterprise..................

Oh, and you've worked in ALL of the Ford plants???????

Go PHUCK yourself. :slap:

I jab a lil' joke at Hi-Lo in fun. And this idiot just jumped right in as if I were speaking to him. Oh well its over now.

DetroitFanz has made the best point that ended the "debate". It all depends on what job your on.

ALL I KNOW, IS THAT I'M GLAD I'VE ALWAYS BEEN AT SALINE, THAT I HAVE A JOB TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY, AND I DON'T HAVE THE STRESS

OF WORKING AT GM OR CHRYSLER. THANK GOD. PEACE AND GOOD WILL TO ALL. ***NOW LET'S SELL SOME FREAKING FORDS*** :happy feet: :happy feet:

Edited by fomoconomo

Then..................why don't you just go to another thread? It's not an alpha male thing. Not about testosterone. I'll talk about whatever I want. If you don't like it, Piss off. Who are you to tell us what we should be discussing, you disrespectful phuk? :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Woah! Geez DetroitFanz, I supported something you said in another thread and I don't have anything against you nor was I trying to tell people what to do. No need to go off on me like that. I was just trying to help make a little peace here, smooth things over, so to speak. I wish we could all get along a little better on here but I know these are emotionally charged times. That's all I'm saying. It was more of a suggestion that we stop arguing about who works harder, not a command. And hey that slap hurt!

Edited by fordguy61mi

You are about a piece of shit. All you do is run your FUCKING MOUTH about shit you have no idea about. All I've heard from you CRY BABY FUCKS since you got here is how you think you should get some kind of special treatment!!!!! Stay wherever the FUCK you are if all you are going to do is whine when you get here. I know I am going to lose my job to you WHINNEY BITCHES but at least I come to work everyday and do my job and don't BITCH non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are about a piece of shit. All you do is run your FUCKING MOUTH about shit you have no idea about. All I've heard from you CRY BABY FUCKS since you got here is how you think you should get some kind of special treatment!!!!! Stay wherever the FUCK you are if all you are going to do is whine when you get here. I know I am going to lose my job to you WHINNEY BITCHES but at least I come to work everyday and do my job and don't BITCH non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford employees only wannabe. Mind your own bussiness!!

:finger: Sounds like someone needs a nap!

I jab a lil' joke at Hi-Lo in fun. And this idiot just jumped right in as if I were speaking to him. Oh well its over now.

DetroitFanz has made the best point that ended the "debate". It all depends on what job your on.

I wasn't harmed by your fun. lol.. we do obviously have some folks on here, that are getting out of hand, and some obviously upset at losing their jobs. I feel bad for the temps. especially in these times, however they knew coming in that they were "TEMP". It's kind of a bad term to use ,since it can be misleading. Some of the Temps have been there what 2-3 yrs.

I wasn't harmed by your fun. lol.. we do obviously have some folks on here, that are getting out of hand, and some obviously upset at losing their jobs. I feel bad for the temps. especially in these times, however they knew coming in that they were "TEMP". It's kind of a bad term to use ,since it can be misleading. Some of the Temps have been there what 2-3 yrs.

Wow they have been there for 2-3 years. Why am I sitting out here with over 10 years while these fucking temps are making the money that I should be making. I don't feel bad for them. They know what they signed up for I just want my job.

Wow they have been there for 2-3 years. Why am I sitting out here with over 10 years while these fucking temps are making the money that I should be making. I don't feel bad for them. They know what they signed up for I just want my job.

This has been posted many times. Saline is NOT a Ford plant, hasn't been for years. They just decided to allow Ford workers in,& now they are "TEMPS". Obviously if you have been around for 10yrs. ,you know the rules change to meet the need. The good ole days are gone. Todays game has new rules, & we are losing the game.

This has been posted many times. Saline is NOT a Ford plant, hasn't been for years. They just decided to allow Ford workers in,& now they are "TEMPS". Obviously if you have been around for 10yrs. ,you know the rules change to meet the need. The good ole days are gone. Todays game has new rules, & we are losing the game.

Get rid of the temps! I have earned my spot!!!!!

Get rid of the temps! I have earned my spot!!!!!

They are getting rid of Visteon Temps, & relacing them with REAL FORD workers on a TEMP basis. what part of this are you not following? If you have the seniority & signed to go, you probably will. what are you thinking you have earned ,but don't have please explain yourself. :banghead::finger:

It may not have The Big Blue Oval outside but as long as there are Ford Workers working there its a FORD Plant! End of story!

Edited by motiontf

Can I ask a question without ruffling your feathers? You have been in GEN for 10yrs and have not had one job offer or any postings you could sign?