Verify UIA on line (MARVIN)

MTP'er

He's a nice link for doing Marvin on line. If the phones are busy try this

LINK

Thanky You 98shotoy11 for the info :happy feet:

Good link.

And, for the people that haven't been laid off yet, you should pre-register. You will be required to take debit cards if you don't opt for the direct deposit. Supposedly, there are fees involved if you do the debit card thing.

He's a nice link for doing Marvin on line. If the phones are busy try this

LINK

Thanky You 98shotoy11 for the info :happy feet:

Thanks for the link. With the rolling weeks coming up at DTP, MARVIN is going to be my new best friend. A few seconds online surely beats 45 minutes of busy signals.

No problem everyone! I just like being able to sit down and hit a few buttons and not have to hit redial for an hour wondering if I will get through. That and once you register, you will see it also gives you how many weeks you have left, when your last payment was sent out, how much it was....and a bunch of other stuff that you would normally wait for hours to find out if you try and call in. Hell, my blood pressure went down alot just by not having to call anymore LOL

No problem everyone! I just like being able to sit down and hit a few buttons and not have to hit redial for an hour wondering if I will get through. That and once you register, you will see it also gives you how many weeks you have left, when your last payment was sent out, how much it was....and a bunch of other stuff that you would normally wait for hours to find out if you try and call in. Hell, my blood pressure went down alot just by not having to call anymore LOL

Me too!! Thanks...