Bowling anyone?????

Hvcpicker

:hysterical: So, where was all the outrage and special olympians being dragged out on morning shows and the news? Where were all the tug at your heart stories to illustrate the insensitive nature of our bungler in chief? Bush was stupid and didnt think before he spoke right? What exactly did the bamster mean when he said that? did anyone make him explain it? Of course not, just like the other side when its your ox being gored you hear nothing! It was stupid , insensitive and hardly the kind of inspiring rhetoric weve come to expect from the bamster!! I know, bush is this and bush is that and bam is great! come on lets hear all the drones tell me how its no big deal and he apologized didnt he! :hysterical: YOur guy is an ass and he is proving it everyday! They all screw us and just cause he is the first african american or more articulate than bush and all the others doesnt mean he gets a pass! Welcome to the world stage bam!! OH im sorry , for those of you who now worry about people putting president before the mans name ( under "bush" it never mattered but now>>>>) president bamster!!! :hysterical: what a goof , the parade of idiots just keeps coming!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

:hysterical: So, where was all the outrage and special olympians being dragged out on morning shows and the news? Where were all the tug at your heart stories to illustrate the insensitive nature of our bungler in chief? Bush was stupid and didnt think before he spoke right? What exactly did the bamster mean when he said that? did anyone make him explain it? Of course not, just like the other side when its your ox being gored you hear nothing! It was stupid , insensitive and hardly the kind of inspiring rhetoric weve come to expect from the bamster!! I know, bush is this and bush is that and bam is great! come on lets hear all the drones tell me how its no big deal and he apologized didnt he! :hysterical: YOur guy is an ass and he is proving it everyday! They all screw us and just cause he is the first african american or more articulate than bush and all the others doesnt mean he gets a pass! Welcome to the world stage bam!! OH im sorry , for those of you who now worry about people putting president before the mans name ( under "bush" it never mattered but now>>>>) president bamster!!! :hysterical: what a goof , the parade of idiots just keeps coming!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

This sounds like a republizinski to me....let go of the hate chemo--- :extinguish:

I saw this the other night...........It happened on Jay Leno during Obama's interview..........they were talking about Barack's bowling. Barrack said something like (and this is not an exact quote but you'll get the jist of it) My average is 120. I could bowl with the special olympians. Yes I agree......if Bush had said that the world would have been up in arms about how politically incorrect he was. But admittedly, I don't know anyone of us (including myself) who hasn't made a joke that wasn't completely pc at one time or another. In poor taste? Yes it was. Unforgiveable? No. BUt I did hear a champion special olympian DID challenge Barack to a game. Last I heard, Obama hadn't responded. I think he owes it to the kid to humble himself and bowl a game with him. The kid has a 270 average and has bowled 5 perfect games over the last 3 yrs.

I saw this the other night...........It happened on Jay Leno during Obama's interview..........they were talking about Barack's bowling. Barrack said something like (and this is not an exact quote but you'll get the jist of it) My average is 120. I could bowl with the special olympians. Yes I agree......if Bush had said that the world would have been up in arms about how politically incorrect he was. But admittedly, I don't know anyone of us (including myself) who hasn't made a joke that wasn't completely pc at one time or another. In poor taste? Yes it was. Unforgiveable? No. BUt I did hear a champion special olympian DID challenge Barack to a game. Last I heard, Obama hadn't responded. I think he owes it to the kid to humble himself and bowl a game with him. The kid has a 270 average and has bowled 5 perfect games over the last 3 yrs.

I figured the special olypmic kid could kick Obama's ass. Obama said he bowled a 129...I was thinking about his low game and didn't give the comment a second thought...guess I'm not to pc.

I figured the special olypmic kid could kick Obama's ass. Obama said he bowled a 129...I was thinking about his low game and didn't give the comment a second thought...guess I'm not to pc.

I laughed my ass off too! He was knockin himself,but when your the prez,you gotta be careful. :shades: In his defense the stimulas bill provides big bucks for kids with special needs.

What happened is Obama stated he bowled a 129, he bowled a 36 last year on the campaign trail. When he stated he bowled a 129 Leno looked at him, pointed and laughed and Obama commented on Leno laughing at him as though his bowling skills were adept to a special olympics competitor.

I didn't take this as though he was putting down special olympics, I took it more as him having a laugh at himself. He didn't hurt anyone with his comment. The OP needs to get a life and take his bullshit elsewhere.

:hysterical: Kool aid alert!! Another apologist no matter what bam does. Feel the love! :hysterical: If it were bush you would be hatin hard, but not bam huh !! CLASSIC!

When we invaded Iraq, a soverign nation, anyone who spoke out against the war was labeled as "unpatriotic." No more repeats of that.

Is Obama worse for making a possible error (not in my eyes) or is Bush still the better guy because he caused 2 wars with no end in sight, driving our country into a mess?

FYI, I don't "hate" Bush. I don't like him enough to hate him.