Nice Pix of Transit and Fiesta!

Firefly

fk them both they are imported.....make them in America, United States, and I will look at them until then, they might as well be toyota's :banmolest:

Amen brother! Just like the Fusion and Milan, buy one of those and your stepping on all the brothers and sisters throats that worked in Atlanta and wixom!

Look at the USA and Canada part content on the fusion not very much, hell the camary has better USA car content then it. Buy A Taurus, Stamped, built and shipped by Americans. Only downfall is it don't have a burrito warmer in the glove box. :stirpot:

Think about why Ford and others are in Mexico. I can't stand the fact that jobs were sent there and not placed here but again think on why the reason they are there??? NAFTA is the reason and also to export out of Mexico to other country's without getting hit with tariffs is why they are there. Not free trade but unfair trade. As Ross Perot said back in 92, " If Nafta is passed, lidten to the sucking sound of jobs leaving this country" not the exact words but is a paraphrase. So blame the gov't for this, from Reagan starting Nafta to Clinton getting it passed. The fault of both parties.

Think about why Ford and others are in Mexico. I can't stand the fact that jobs were sent there and not placed here but again think on why the reason they are there??? NAFTA is the reason and also to export out of Mexico to other country's without getting hit with tariffs is why they are there. Not free trade but unfair trade. As Ross Perot said back in 92, " If Nafta is passed, lidten to the sucking sound of jobs leaving this country" not the exact words but is a paraphrase. So blame the gov't for this, from Reagan starting Nafta to Clinton getting it passed. The fault of both parties.

don't forget to blame the dumb ass hourly worker that buys one and then is shaking in his or her boots because they are afraid there sub-pay will run out. Profit comes back home then reinvested into MEXICO. How many jobs have been cut in mexico?? in USA? hummm no brainer. As Hourly we are UAW first, company 2nd! Buy what we build period!!!!

Exactly. The most intelligent assessment of the situation I've seen on this forum in a long time. Wells said, brother. Very well said.

The only thing Ross Perot was worried about was competition to his free trade zone in Texas. He owed a airport and a industrial complex that were free trade zones with Mexico.(NO TARIFFS BOTH WAYS). :ohsnap:

He was a scam artist, just ask GM. Do some reseach on him. It will open your eyes to what he really was up too!! :shades:

Edited by rc38

I bet not one of you guys returns that portion of your profit sharing checks on profits that were generated by fusion and fiesta sales. Because that day is coming sooner than you think. And you might as well return any portion you recieved in the past on crown vics and grand marquis too. Buy American, North American thats Canada, USA, and Mexico, stop picking and choosing what American is.

The only thing Ross Perot was worried about was competition to his free trade zone in Texas. He owed a airport and a industrial complex that were free trade zones with Mexico.(NO TARIFFS BOTH WAYS). :ohsnap:

He was a scam artist, just ask GM. Do some reseach on him. It will open your eyes to what he really was up too!! :shades:

Oh, so I guess when he said "we'll hear a big sucking sound of our jobs going over to the border" was a ruse right?? 17 years later we still hear the vacuum going. So I guess he was wrong when he told it straight up.

Alright Effers, :backtotopic: We've asked in the past about the "CONTENT" of the Fusion platform. Would one of you salary bloggers have an answer? After-all, lord knows our business is on the line. Both figuratively and literally. C'mon----We all would like to know :shrug: