Slammin' the SHO on TTAC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems others on other sites appreciate his outlook.

AutoBlog has a stellar review of the Fiesta.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/03/first-d...-the-big-apple/

One of the comments: "Let's hope Matt will like it."

Ok I know that we don't need to rehash P71 quotes here, but this one is too good...

"P71_CrownVic :

March 28th, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Why doesn’t the SHO offer the Yamaha 4.4L V8 like the S80?

Because Ford does not have the first clue on how to make an efficient engine. GM gets the same gas mileage out of a 6.0 V8, that Ford does out of a 3.5 V6.

My loaded crew cab Silverado with the 5.3 and 3.42 rear gears gets the same mileage as my previous Ford Crown Vic with a 4.6 V8 and 3.27 rear gears.

There is ZERO reason as to why the Lincoln MKTaurus and new (faux) SHO do not have V8s."

Didn't he used to claim that his CV got 30 MPG? So he is getting 30 MPG on a Silverado??? HE IS ON DRUGS!

A 6.0L GM V8 gets the same mileage as a 3.5L Ford V6??? What?!?!?!?!? Honestly what planet did he come from? Time to put down the crack pipe.

Edited by 2005Explorer

Really, why are we even talking about this? It's a troll on a troll site.

Seriously.

On one hand he probably gets a wee stiffy when he's mentioned. On the other hand it has to really get to him that he can't respond here.

Oh by the way shouldn't it be his Grandma's Silverado? If I remember right she owns the Escape, the boat, the PWC's, etc. Maybe it's Grandma's basement he's in.

On one hand he probably gets a wee stiffy when he's mentioned. On the other hand it has to really get to him that he can't respond here.

Oh by the way shouldn't it be his Grandma's Silverado? If I remember right she owns the Escape, the boat, the PWC's, etc. Maybe it's his Grandma he's in.

Here, I corrected what you really meant.

Just for info, my neighbor 2 houses down has a 5.3l regular cab Silverado. It is a nice truck. A nice truck that get around 17-18 mpg. He must have the 4 cylinder 5.3l. Or maybe only 1 injector is working.

Skape