Also on Obama's plate: an immigration bill

They're aren't enough jobs available for American citizens as it is. Obama's reaction: Flood the job market with 12 million+ new citizens.

North Korea launches a rocket to display they're power as a nuclear threat. Obama's reaction: Cripple our missile defense system by closing down valuable missile defense programs and infrastructure, including the closest missile defense base that we have to North Korea.

Barack Obama is officially an enemy of the United States of America.

They're aren't enough jobs available for American citizens as it is. Obama's reaction: Flood the job market with 12 million+ new citizens.

North Korea launches a rocket to display they're power as a nuclear threat. Obama's reaction: Cripple our missile defense system by closing down valuable missile defense programs and infrastructure, including the closest missile defense base that we have to North Korea.

EXACTLY! Anyone who can't see that is totally naive and/or hates America. All you did is present FACTS.

Yeah, how about keeping even more illegals from coming in first before we start to worry about granting the ones that are already here any sort of citizenship.

Bottomline, for the ILLEGALS that are already here, if they are found and caught, OUT THEY GO! No ands, Ifs or Buts!!! No Exceptions!!!! How are hard is that for ANYONE to understand? Other countries in the world don't play this sort of mind game horseshit, why do we keep doing it? Money? Sure!! A lot of employers have been fucking not only our own citizens, but the gov't too, on tax revenues, etc, etc, also! This can and SHOULD be put to a vote by the voters, not left in the hands of our nutless governments!!! Remember what the phrase "WE THE PEOPLE" stands for!!!Time to get down and dirty now with these fuckin bureaucrats!!!

Edited by NoMoVisteon

I can AGREE with that, but let's not forget Pelosi, and too many of both the Democrats and Republicans in Congress and the House and Senate also, who have and still continue, to SELL OUT our country!

I can AGREE with that, but let's not forget Pelosi, and too many of both the Democrats and Republicans in Congress and the House and Senate also, who have and still continue, to SELL OUT our country!

Yep. Dems want the votes and the Reps want cheap labor for big business. The rest of us get screwed. Here in Ca. the illegals are draining our health care and education system dry. No wonder we are almost bankrupt...

Edited by DUCKRACER

Yep. Dems want the votes and the Reps want cheap labor for big business. The rest of us get screwed. Here in Ca. the illegals are draining our health care and education system dry. No wonder we are almost bankrupt...

Hey Duck, I feel for those of you in Ca. And your state budgets are right at the very point of bankruptcy too, from what I've been reading and hearing. That's sad, really sad. And to think that some of the WORST representatives EVER in the Fed Gov't came from there also. Pelosi, Waxman, Feinstein, etc, come to mind. Try not to get teary, now that they are in D.C. and have power and the misuse of that power in Washington like they do, the rest of the country will be in as much trouble, if not more. Just my guess.

Display there power as a nuclear threat???

Valuable programs??? From what I have seen they are closing the endless money pit programs that have not become anything yet.

Isn't Barry's aunt an illegal?

Yes and has been for sometime.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/02/oba...tion=cnn_latest

Complain here or contact

President Barack Obama

To Email President Obama, click here. http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Phone: 202-456-1111

Or call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Email: sf.nancy@mail.house.gov

Phone: 202-225-4965

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

Email: senator_reid@reid.senate.gov

Phone: 202-224-3542

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano

Mail: Department of Homeland Security

Washington, DC 20528

Phone: 202-282-8495

Display there power as a nuclear threat???

Valuable programs??? From what I have seen they are closing the endless money pit programs that have not become anything yet.

If you're going to try and make a valid point, at least use valid spelling and punctuation- moron.

Yes, North Korea has nuclear bombs and a means to deliver them. What rock have you been living under?

You're trying to argue that "they" are closing endless money pit programs? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last I checked, "they" have created more endless money pit programs than any other administration is United States history.

Go take you're bullsh*t rhetoric somewhere else. Intelligent humans base decisions on facts.

Edited by Versa-Tech

If you're going to try and make a valid point, at least use valid spelling and punctuation- moron.

Yes, North Korea has nuclear bombs and a means to deliver them. What rock have you been living under?

You're trying to argue that "they" are closing endless money pit programs? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last I checked, "they" have created more endless money pit programs than any other administration is United States history.

Go take you're bullsh*t rhetoric somewhere else. Intelligent humans base decisions on facts.

Fact 1. No spelling errors.

Fact 2. Show me the fact as to a means to deliver something.

Fact 3. If they did do something we could inialate them in hours.

Fact 4. We agree about the endless money pit programs.

Fact 5. At least they are ending some.

North Korea launches a rocket to display they're power as a nuclear threat.

No. North Korea launches a rocket to display they still have a lot to learn about building rockets.

Then they have to learn about making a re-entry ablative-shield warhead.

Then they have to learn to build a rocket that doesn't take a week to set up and fuel. That's a whole different bag of chemistry.

The point is, it's going to be a while.

Apparently the Pakistani Kahn design is a big, heavy device, somewhere around a ton. They may even have to learn how to make it smaller, because their booster can't do ICBM distance with that kind of weight.

No. North Korea launches a rocket to display they still have a lot to learn about building rockets.

Then they have to learn about making a re-entry ablative-shield warhead.

Then they have to learn to build a rocket that doesn't take a week to set up and fuel. That's a whole different bag of chemistry.

The point is, it's going to be a while.

Apparently the Pakistani Kahn design is a big, heavy device, somewhere around a ton. They may even have to learn how to make it smaller, because their booster can't do ICBM distance with that kind of weight.

Wow, we agree.

Good points from all. My apologies to FMC for being so harsh.

My point is that North Korea is very far from being able to deliver an ICBM, but they could very well deliver a warhead to South Korea or Japan. Either of which would require us to retaliate with nuclear force. I'm not saying that the missile defense program is needed to defend against North Korean Missiles, I'm just saying that it's bad political policy to go shutting down missile defense programs the day after north Korea launches a rocket that could potentially develop into a viable threat.

Good points from all. My apologies to FMC for being so harsh.

My point is that North Korea is very far from being able to deliver an ICBM, but they could very well deliver a warhead to South Korea or Japan. Either of which would require us to retaliate with nuclear force. I'm not saying that the missile defense program is needed to defend against North Korean Missiles, I'm just saying that it's bad political policy to go shutting down missile defense programs the day after north Korea launches a rocket that could potentially develop into a viable threat.

The hell with politics.