Camaro SS totalled by Ford Escape

The Escape's grille is even still intact....

I have a house I go past in the AM when I go into work, has an older Explorer Sport in front of it that has been in fairly serious accident, but the thing I don't get at all with it is that the Grill and headlights are perfectly fine, but the Bumper and hood are totally fucked up!

Critic: Your accident sounds almost identical as my last one, except I was the other driver.

Just as I was passing over the cross walk at an intersection, on a green light as witnesses confirmed but the other driver stated was yellow (which the cop confirmed even on a yellow I had the right of way), the stopped driver waiting to turn left decided he was going to try and beat me. Well, didn't happen. My '02 F150 went straight into both passenger doors (broadside) of his 4-door S10 blazer. Which thank goodness there were no passengers with him, otherwise they would have been significantly injured if not killed. Anyways he didn't even make it to the middle of the intersection, as we made contact in the southbound lanes when he was trying to make it across to the northbound lanes.

He got the ticket, and was already on a suspended license for two DUI's, but when the insurance companies went to an arbitrator, they decided I was 20% at fault since I saw him sitting in the turn lane waiting. Didn't matter that I was already traveling 5mph under the speed limit (40 in a 45), and there was no possible way I could have avoided the accident without causing another accident or rolling my truck with my dog and kids inside.

Simply stupid the way these laws are to help protect the guilty and their insurance companies. I'm sure there are thousands of '02 F150's on the road that can stop from 40mph in the distance from a crosswalk to the middle of an instersection that is 5 lanes wide (3 southbound lanes including turn lane, 2 norhtbound lanes).

I think the back of that camaro looks better smashed up anyways.

Was about to same the same. I think the accident actually improved the design of the rear end. At least it wasn't made uglier after the accident.

I think the back of that camaro looks better smashed up anyways.

Too bad the accident couldn't fix the interior though......although I suppose the airbags went off (or so it seems from the pictures)......perhaps that helped a bit :shrug: :lol:

Edited by rmc523

Too bad the accident couldn't fix the interior though......although I suppose the airbags went off (or so it seems from the pictures)......perhaps that helped a bit :shrug: :lol:

(god this pic has all sorts of uses!)

Cant you tell? it did improve the looks of the interior!

I cant hardly see it at all anymore!

100_0119.jpg

(god this pic has all sorts of uses!)

Cant you tell? it did improve the looks of the interior!

I cant hardly see it at all anymore!

100_0119.jpg

Ah.....good observation.....I was thinking of what it'd look like on the inside now.....but your idea is even better! :hysterical: