HOLY SMOKE!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmmm, well Die, seems like I'm not the only one that doesn't see where you're coming from. Where are you getting the arbitrator word?? I haven't read anything about an arbitrator or is this just your guess?

And please use spell check, I thought I was reading a Greek tragedy.

Like I said before AN arbitrator for your vote dumb asses. You guys are really that freaking ignorant. SEE CAN YOU READ THIS DUMBSHIT! You lose your right to vote meaning if an agreement cant be reached then it goes to the arbitrator who will decide whats best for the company to remain profitable. Sounds familiar yet? Maybe I should post my resume so you can see just who the hell you are dealing with. I need you guys to really try and pay attention to what im trying to learn ya. Because when it comes to pass you will know that THE TRUTH tried to give you an heads up. POSITION POSITION POSITION. YOu guys are not looking far enough into the future.

Like I said before AN arbitrator for your vote dumb asses. You guys are really that freaking ignorant. SEE CAN YOU READ THIS DUMBSHIT! You lose your right to vote meaning if an agreement cant be reached then it goes to the arbitrator who will decide whats best for the company to remain profitable. Sounds familiar yet? Maybe I should post my resume so you can see just who the hell you are dealing with. I need you guys to really try and pay attention to what im trying to learn ya. Because when it comes to pass you will know that THE TRUTH tried to give you an heads up. POSITION POSITION POSITION. YOu guys are not looking far enough into the future.

why are calling people dumb asses, I'm starting to think your a troll or your maybe from international to see what's being said. If your so experienced and dealt with this shit, state your name and where at.

Yawn. You're an attention whore...we get it...move along please..

Unionized auto workers have been outsourced almost out of existence. This contract will mean nothing as far as the health of the auto industry is concerned because the actual impact is minimal. We are being used as a lightning rod to deflect the blame from where it rightly belongs. Actually, there is nobody to blame. This has been coming for some time as a result of the baby boomer population retiring. The auto companies are seizing on an opportunity to have the government pay for their restructuring, but at a price for the rest of us. We are going to be faced with a world where the government is going to play a much stronger role. Instead of having unions, we are all going to be represented by one big union, the government.

Why is the focus on a handful of auto assemblers? The closing of dealerships is going to cause the loss of many more jobs than exist among UAW and CAW workers. Air bags cost more than union labor, for example. Cars don't even need air bags. Gettig rid of them would save more than our total payroll.

While the public is focusing on a big red herring, their freedom is being pick-pocketed away from them by the government.

When you call people names such as "dumb asses", you will not recieve any respect for your opinion. Show respect to get respect, it is that easy.

favour? you mean favor :shades:

Maybe you should become an english instructor, I know what he meant and so did you so keep that shit to yourself and deal with the matter at hand. Hell with spell check we all know how to spell here, and if your that dumb that you cant tell what a person means when he makes a typo than maybe you need more than spell check, how about some reading classes my friend.

When you call people names such as "dumb asses", you will not recieve any respect for your opinion. Show respect to get respect, it is that easy.

I state facts not opinions. It may not be facts to the rest of you but in time you will see. THE TRUTH bends for no one, thats why its the truth. Im not going to say what you like to hear but instead I will tell you the truth. I know at times it can be hard to take but never the less I will state it. If im telling the truth than I dont mind standing alone I need praise from no man...

why are calling people dumb asses, I'm starting to think your a troll or your maybe from international to see what's being said. If your so experienced and dealt with this shit, state your name and where at.

You are right, I apologize for assuming you guys are as well informed as i am on the subject matter. I will refrain from calln others dumb asses, and try an be more patient with the ignorance of others.

I state facts not opinions. It may not be facts to the rest of you but in time you will see. THE TRUTH bends for no one, thats why its the truth. Im not going to say what you like to hear but instead I will tell you the truth. I know at times it can be hard to take but never the less I will state it. If im telling the truth than I dont mind standing alone I need praise from no man...

Please link one reply where you have linked the source of your facts, because honestly Die without a fact sheet or link of your source to back up your "facts' its all opinion in my book.

Here is an example *fact* or *opinion*

Edited by lquidspine

Please link one reply where you have linked the source of your facts, because honestly Die without a fact sheet or link of your source to back up your "facts' its all opinion in my book.

Here is an example *fact* or *opinion*

WHat do you have a problem with that I said, Its its because I said it is that the reason you have a problem with it. Or because it doesnt make since to you. Like I stated before In time it will and you will see. POSITION AND PROCESS keep that in mind.

WHat do you have a problem with that I said, Its its because I said it is that the reason you have a problem with it. Or because it doesnt make since to you. Like I stated before In time it will and you will see. POSITION AND PROCESS keep that in mind.

Dude I do not know how long you have been looking at these boards before you started to post, but there have been MANY prophets of knowledge and wisdom before you got here.

Most where proven wrong others including myself only knew small bits of what was going to happen.

So unless you are Obama, Mullaly, Gettlefinger or God himself you are no different than many that have come before you.

If you are one of the above mentioned people and do not want stuff to be on public display there is a great UAW site where members can talk in private without outsiders intervening.*register here*, but you will need to find someone to vouch for you.

Edited by lquidspine

Dude I do not know how long you have been looking at these boards before you started to post, but there have been MANY prophets of knowledge and wisdom before you got here.

Most where proven wrong others including myself only knew small bits of what was going to happen.

So unless you are Obama, Mullaly, Gettlefinger or God himself you are no different than many that have come before you.

If you are one of the above mentioned people and do not want stuff to be on public display there is a great UAW site where members can talk in private without outsiders intervening.*register here*, but you will need to find someone to vouch for you.

AMEN to that brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tompor1

but you will need to find someone to vouch for you.

this dumb piece of shit is nothing more than a fucking troll that don't know shit and I seriously doubt anybody will vouch for this dumb fuck. This asshole comes on here talking about people acting brave behind a computer, well why don't this dumb fuck bad ass know it all m'fucker en lighting us who the fuck he is.......he nothing more than a fucking troll!!!!!!!

this dumb piece of shit is nothing more than a fucking troll that don't know shit and I seriously doubt anybody will vouch for this dumb fuck. This asshole comes on here talking about people acting brave behind a computer, well why don't this dumb fuck bad ass know it all m'fucker en lighting us who the fuck he is.......he nothing more than a fucking troll!!!!!!!

EXACTLY the reason for the answers above.

If you can PROVE you belong to the UAW you can post, if not stay where you are...

WOW! such violence in your words, what anger. What can make a mad that mad. IT must be Something he doesnt understand. Im really trying here brother to enlightening you guys, but you just fail to appreciate the vast array of insight that I am offering. If that may be the case I will keep my knowledge to myself and not post anymore and let you pigs feast on someone else. Because I see that you cant help those who doesnt want to be helped.

Seems like everybody here is calling you out "Die"

Start linking some stats or it's going to get ruthless in here.

How can you call out The Truth? No one in here can call me out because THEY GOT NOTHING. Thats why they are so angry with all the name calling. I thought for a second there Simple that you were a little brighter thatn the rest, I mean you were really putting up some good post. Than I guess you let the majority sway you away. Thats the difference between me an you I am ok with standing alone as long as its the truth that I am standing for.

WOW! such violence in your words, what anger. What can make a mad that mad. IT must be Something he doesnt understand. Im really trying here brother to enlightening you guys, but you just fail to appreciate the vast array of insight that I am offering. If that may be the case I will keep my knowledge to myself and not post anymore and let you pigs feast on someone else. Because I see that you cant help those who doesnt want to be helped.

You're running without ever stating anything and what help did you offer? Really..... what did you offer without even explaining your fact? What did you expect when you start calling people dumb asses. If you were or are in Michigan, I'd offer you to meet me in Greektown at Pizza Popalis over a beer and discuss this but I guess you decided to run away.

How can you call out The Truth? No one in here can call me out because THEY GOT NOTHING. Thats why they are so angry with all the name calling. I thought for a second there Simple that you were a little brighter thatn the rest, I mean you were really putting up some good post. Than I guess you let the majority sway you away. Thats the difference between me an you I am ok with standing alone as long as its the truth that I am standing for.

What's the truth? We all know what we are up against. The general public, the case of the company losing money and bleeding with a possible bankruptcy that is actually dwindling away a little bit every day which is positive. But what is the truth that you trying to say?