Rawsonville

worker333

But at what rate of pay?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, the people that are there now will make the same. new people will be the 2nd tier pay people which is what the last contract said would happen.

Hey, you guys are getting a new Plant Manager, Kirk Wertzel. He is a people guy, he helped us at TCAP to do some great things. Think out of the box and he will help you to win! Stonewall, and the box is your home.

Kirk, er NAVYDAVY, just follow the contract and all is well. Think outside the box sounds alot like dangle the carrot blackmail. He will help you to win! :cheerleader: TCAP is closing, what exactly did you help with?

Kirk, er NAVYDAVY, just follow the contract and all is well. Think outside the box sounds alot like dangle the carrot blackmail. He will help you to win! :cheerleader: TCAP is closing, what exactly did you help with?

Didnt he help get rid of all the traditional Ford. And bring in all the temps ?????

Didnt he help get rid of all the traditional Ford. And bring in all the temps ?????

Instead of laying off 100 people permantly, and slowing the line speed down and making the jobs a 40 foot work space. We kept the relief system, gave everybody more downtime during the summer. In Minnesota, time outside is precious. The temps do not get sub pay, and the contract maintance people do not get sub pay either, saving the plant over $1M a week, making the plant more profitable. This keeps the plant open till at least 2011, and there are serious rumors about 2014. That is pretty good for a place that was really going to be closed first announced back in 2006. In the 25 years I've been here, I know there is an end to this place, but all who work here are happy it is staying open this long, even the temps, who have no ford future.

Being #1 in quality doesn't mean we will survive, but at least we can hold our heads up high and say we gave it our best shot.

The "traditional " ford employees took the money on their own accord, it was a gamble with the economy. I say don't show me the money, show me the job! We want jobs not severance money, how many of us are in our 40's or 50's and like manufacturing and take pride in out union and our job. Where else are you going to get a job that you don't have to work nights, weekends and holidays? The service jobs that are out there, don't pay a thing and the hours suck.

Lets try to turn this thing around and care about the product we build so we have jobs for the future and a retirement.

Instead of laying off 100 people permantly, and slowing the line speed down and making the jobs a 40 foot work space. We kept the relief system, gave everybody more downtime during the summer. In Minnesota, time outside is precious. The temps do not get sub pay, and the contract maintance people do not get sub pay either, saving the plant over $1M a week, making the plant more profitable. This keeps the plant open till at least 2011, and there are serious rumors about 2014. That is pretty good for a place that was really going to be closed first announced back in 2006. In the 25 years I've been here, I know there is an end to this place, but all who work here are happy it is staying open this long, even the temps, who have no ford future.

Being #1 in quality doesn't mean we will survive, but at least we can hold our heads up high and say we gave it our best shot.

The "traditional " ford employees took the money on their own accord, it was a gamble with the economy. I say don't show me the money, show me the job! We want jobs not severance money, how many of us are in our 40's or 50's and like manufacturing and take pride in out union and our job. Where else are you going to get a job that you don't have to work nights, weekends and holidays? The service jobs that are out there, don't pay a thing and the hours suck.

Lets try to turn this thing around and care about the product we build so we have jobs for the future and a retirement.

News flash, all that crap did not keep the plant open for even one more day. That plant is still open because Ford Motor Company still wants the product they are building.

Excuse me but when someone tells a workforce that your plant is closing and the nearest transfer IF it comes will uproot your entire family and dump them to distant regions........ dont give me the "on their own accord" crap. The sad irony would be if Ford turns TCAP into a 2nd tier plant by 2011 or beyond. Chase out the true Blue just to turn around and keep the plant open. What a slap. And anyone who is happy to be a temp for a career must plan on living with Mom till she deeds her house over after she's gone. I've seen how often TCAP has been down over the last 2 yrs plus. If temps are happy with that much unemployment only(if they qualify), there is something in the water.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, the people that are there now will make the same. new people will be the 2nd tier pay people which is what the last contract said would happen.

What contract? Still waiting to see one. :hysterical::hysterical:

What contract? Still waiting to see one. :hysterical::hysterical:

you never got a copy of the last contract? thought they handed them out to everyone. i didnt read that in that contract but that was a part of those negotiations that any new people coming in rawsonville would be 2 tier.

• 2 weeks later...
No, that is NOT true. The studies are still going forward. We need to try to be patient on this one.

pulse,,,we all know you are shei. p. joellys mouthpiece

,and that you are just so happy to be off the line ,you had to get yourself 2 happymeals today,,,,,but we also know... everyone here is saying that they dont want the seat job,,,really ,,,its nasty with the glue and all most of the chemicals are very hazardous,,thats why no other plant{or vendor} wants anything to do with it...joelly agreed to go for it ,,,so he could save face with the membership ,,,and say his usual ,,white knight bullshit,,LOOK AT ME IM JOEL,,,MEGAGOD,,I HAVE GONE FORTH AND SLAIN THE DRAGON,,,I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT,,,all i really want to see ,,is his BRIDE ON THE SEAT LINE WITH THE REST OF US,,,,SLOPPING ON GLUE,,,,,speak to me megagod,,since we all know that you read this forum daily!!!!!...by the way pine creek said you left a tab there!!!!

pulse,,,we all know you are shei. p. joellys mouthpiece

,and that you are just so happy to be off the line ,you had to get yourself 2 happymeals today,,,,,but we also know... everyone here is saying that they dont want the seat job,,,really ,,,its nasty with the glue and all most of the chemicals are very hazardous,,thats why no other plant{or vendor} wants anything to do with it...joelly agreed to go for it ,,,so he could save face with the membership ,,,and say his usual ,,white knight bullshit,,LOOK AT ME IM JOEL,,,MEGAGOD,,I HAVE GONE FORTH AND SLAIN THE DRAGON,,,I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT,,,all i really want to see ,,is his BRIDE ON THE SEAT LINE WITH THE REST OF US,,,,SLOPPING ON GLUE,,,,,speak to me megagod,,since we all know that you read this forum daily!!!!!...by the way pine creek said you left a tab there!!!!

LOL...hey asshole Joel is the only thing keeping your plant open.....ask anyone who knows anything. What a dumbfk! Idiots like you need to go fking take a package! FKING IDIOT! Sign a transfer out to one of the 15 plants that are offering bids to come with no seniority asshole! We would love to have you at Saline dkhead!

Rawsonville is done!! No matter what Pulse says there is no way that anyone who has left there is ever going back. Goddard is a good chairman, but not a magician. He has pulled his last rabbit out of his old ass. The plant is empty, the union office is full and before long the local is going to be bankrupt. I am sad to see it go, but Saline is like little Rawsonville without the union politics( only because their union is nonexistent). Everywhere you go in Saline you see familiar faces. Goddard has done his best, but maybe Goodwin could have done better.