Thanks Ford!

Just wanted to say thanks to Ford. The week before Memorial Day weekend the transmission failed on my '06 F250 "superduty" 6.0 PSD. Truck has only 48,000 miles. Memorial Day vacation plans for family - cancelled. Looks like the summer road trip isn't going to happen either.

I've spent the last two weeks attempting to get some kind of assistance, anything, from Ford. Nothing but extreme aggravation. Final word from Ford looks like tough luck buddy.

If this even gets posted, I doubt it will stay for long. My experience with this sorry excuse of a company has been the worst in 31+ years of driving and owning vehicles.

I will spread the gospel far and wide on every forum I can find as often as possible. FORD customer care? What a joke. I am sorry I took a chance with Ford. $45000 for a LEMON. SHAME ON FORD.

Sorry about your luck. What do you expect? You have a truck that is 12000 miles out of warranty, do you really think Ford or another company is going to fix for free? If it was on the edge of being out of warranty I could understand the bitchin.

Just wanted to say thanks to Ford. The week before Memorial Day weekend the transmission failed on my '06 F250 "superduty" 6.0 PSD. Truck has only 48,000 miles. Memorial Day vacation plans for family - cancelled. Looks like the summer road trip isn't going to happen either.

I've spent the last two weeks attempting to get some kind of assistance, anything, from Ford. Nothing but extreme aggravation. Final word from Ford looks like tough luck buddy.

If this even gets posted, I doubt it will stay for long. My experience with this sorry excuse of a company has been the worst in 31+ years of driving and owning vehicles.

I will spread the gospel far and wide on every forum I can find as often as possible. FORD customer care? What a joke. I am sorry I took a chance with Ford. $45000 for a LEMON. SHAME ON FORD.

How much HP are you running with your tuner? MOST Torqshift failures are due to hot tunes and overloading. What exactly was the root failure?

• 1 month later...