Rumors on senority

beaver

Anybody hearing if and when we are getting our senority back. The word on the floor is very soon but alot of bullshit from people that dont know shit. But would like to say it feels real good only having a 35 minute drive to get there instead of 1 hr 25 min drive to DTP sure glad we are back.

Anybody hearing if and when we are getting our senority back. The word on the floor is very soon but alot of bullshit from people that dont know shit. But would like to say it feels real good only having a 35 minute drive to get there instead of 1 hr 25 min drive to DTP sure glad we are back.

I am crying foul. going to saline should have been by ford time. doesn't matter if you ever worked their or not. I want to go to the country club of the north. busted my rear to long. how about a break

I am crying foul. going to saline should have been by ford time. doesn't matter if you ever worked their or not. I want to go to the country club of the north. busted my rear to long. how about a break

Where the fk have you been.....You must have been on TLO or NWA...these positions were offered by seniority :headscratch:

Make sure campaign promises come true!!

Where the fk have you been.....You must have been on TLO or NWA...these positions were offered by seniority :headscratch:

Not trying to be a busy body however there are folks at Saline that transferred from WAP with 7 years senority so I dont know how much time you referring to but that is fact not ficition!!!

I am not trying to be an asshole just stating facts no disrespect at all.

Edited by WayneGirl1970

Not trying to be a busy body however there are folks at Saline that transferred from WAP with 7 years senority so I dont know how much time you referring to but that is fact not ficition!!!

I am not trying to be an asshole just stating facts no disrespect at all.

And their 7 years got them here. They signed the posting. That's what Buster was basicly saying.

And their 7 years got them here. They signed the posting. That's what Buster was basicly saying.

You guys can cry foul, bitch complain all you want. I have ten years in. Was gen pooled, ILO'ed, TLO'ed. Shipped to 2 other plantes. 11 months gen. Thank GOD i'm back to work. Yep st Saline. I didn't care where i went. But i'm here. So you people, be glad your working ,clean your eyes, buck it up. Keep FORD moving forwards

You guys can cry foul, bitch complain all you want. I have ten years in. Was gen pooled, ILO'ed, TLO'ed. Shipped to 2 other plantes. 11 months gen. Thank GOD i'm back to work. Yep st Saline. I didn't care where i went. But i'm here. So you people, be glad your working ,clean your eyes, buck it up. Keep FORD moving forwards

Now, just think. If you're "lucky", you'll get to put your head down and go to work for the next 20 years, so that you can have a bunch of cry babies tell you that you ought to take your 30 years and retire.

Life's a bitch, and then you die. But, it's all good; If you get another 10 years in, you'll probably be able to start thinking about buying a new Mustang. V-r-o-o-o-m!

Hang in there! And thank your "lucky" stars that you work for Ford's.

Peace and Love.

That is great. The posting went by seniority was what I was refering to. No need to quote me about it. Like I said, That person's 7 year's won them a spot on the bid to be loaned here.

That is great. The posting went by seniority was what I was refering to. No need to quote me about it. Like I said, That person's 7 year's won them a spot on the bid to be loaned here.

So Wildo should they get their seniority or not ? I know that was promised during the campaign. That would push you way down the seniority list and if there was a mass layoff you would possibly be gone. Curious to know how you feel about that.

For the Saline union to promise anything is a fucking joke. They are so weak that on Fridays when my union dues come out of my check I want to puke. I had an issue the other day and the pimple faced 20 year old with 2 years of seniority said that the union cannot tell the company how to run their business. Isn't that what they are paid for? When a guy is throw on a job and not given more than 2 hours training isn't that a problem? The guy I dealt with is the number 2 vote getter and a real dickhead who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Is the UAW like this everywhere or is the promise of the blue oval returning making local 892 into a bunch of weaklings? I guess we see now why the election was like a week after we got there. If we would of known what we were getting we may have thought twice about voting for these asswipes. The only one that seems to be trying is Jason on bargaining. He seems to be one of the more honest union guys with balls. I encourage all current 892 members to push the union to become what we want them to become. Remind them that we pay more than twice what the ACH people pay in union dues monthly and want representation to meet our anticipated standards. Diecaster is back and Pulse still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

So Wildo should they get their seniority or not ? I know that was promised during the campaign. That would push you way down the seniority list and if there was a mass layoff you would possibly be gone. Curious to know how you feel about that.

You have 3 different level's of people, Dark, Light and Orange. And everyone of them has a different view/opinion from the next to what is right or wrong.

(Not being a prick, But I'm not biting your hook)

Have a great day.

For the Saline union to promise anything is a fucking joke. They are so weak that on Fridays when my union dues come out of my check I want to puke. I had an issue the other day and the pimple faced 20 year old with 2 years of seniority said that the union cannot tell the company how to run their business. Isn't that what they are paid for? When a guy is throw on a job and not given more than 2 hours training isn't that a problem? The guy I dealt with is the number 2 vote getter and a real dickhead who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Is the UAW like this everywhere or is the promise of the blue oval returning making local 892 into a bunch of weaklings? I guess we see now why the election was like a week after we got there. If we would of known what we were getting we may have thought twice about voting for these asswipes. The only one that seems to be trying is Jason on bargaining. He seems to be one of the more honest union guys with balls. I encourage all current 892 members to push the union to become what we want them to become. Remind them that we pay more than twice what the ACH people pay in union dues monthly and want representation to meet our anticipated standards. Diecaster is back and Pulse still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical::hysterical:

What was your issue?

not all of us get to suck on daddys teet for our livelyhood , most of us actually have to man or woman up and do it on our own,,,child :shades: :shades: :shades:

A few questions:

WHY would your local elect someone with 2 years seniority?

What do you think would change if the oval was out front instead of ACH?

A few questions:

WHY would your local elect someone with 2 years seniority?

What do you think would change if the oval was out front instead of ACH?

If it's who I think it is, He has 10 year's. And he is not 20 year's old. And he is a good rep!

Probably not going to happen folks.....every plant who had temp transfer would have to do the same....so my guess is it isn't going to happen. Nothing on your committee, but is probably a little bigger than Saline!

Probably not going to happen folks.....every plant who had temp transfer would have to do the same....so my guess is it isn't going to happen. Nothing on your committee, but is probably a little bigger than Saline!

that shouldnt have anything to do with it, make all the temps in all the plants regulars. saline has half the plant as temps. I paythe same union dues to the same place as the other and do the same work with more seniority then some of the people that i'm working next to.

that shouldnt have anything to do with it, make all the temps in all the plants regulars. saline has half the plant as temps. I paythe same union dues to the same place as the other and do the same work with more seniority then some of the people that i'm working next to.

Just trying to be honest....people signed that with the impression it would be temp. same as other plants. Saline is slated to be sold or closed. They are still looking for buyers, in 2011 hopefully things will be turned around and if not most IP's will be brought closer to assembly plant and the molding will be sourced....that is Ford's plans and the reason it is only temp openings! Sux....never said I liked it, but it is reality! Hopefully Ford opens their eyes and keep these plants going, just not in their plans (right now)! Maybe with all the suppliers filing and getting ready to file they will open their dumb fking eyes and realize that it is cheaper to pay our members to make the product than subsidize another company to make our product! MANY IDIOTS AT THE TOP OF THE HOUSE!