Dear Ford

wnyvet

Dear Ford Motor Company,

I believe that all US Military Veterans should be included as friends under your x-plan pricing, especially Retired Vets! The $500 rebate for active duty members is a start, but how about Retired Vets? The inclusion of US Veterans under that plan would speak volumes for Ford's sincere appreciation and respect for the sacrifices and contributions that we Veterans have made for our country. Haven't we sacrificed enough, to be considered as contributors to the success of the Ford Motor Company? Without us, there would be no Ford Motor Company, and everyone would be driving BMW's, VW's, Honda's, and Toyota's. Plus we'd all be speaking German or Japanese.

Thank you very much for listening.

Sincerely,

Dan

PS - I'm more than ready to help stimulate the US economy, and the Ford Motor Company. I'd purchase a 2010 Fusion Hybrid today, but could surely use the help of x-plan pricing, to make it happen. :sos:

Edited by wnyvet

Dear Ford Motor Company,

I believe that all US Military Veterans should be included as friends under your x-plan pricing, especially Retired Vets! The $500 rebate for active duty members is a start, but how about Retired Vets? The inclusion of US Veterans under that plan would speak volumes for Ford's sincere appreciation and respect for the sacrifices and contributions that we Veterans have made for our country. Haven't we sacrificed enough, to be considered as contributors to the success of the Ford Motor Company? Without us, there would be no Ford Motor Company, and everyone would be driving BMW's, VW's, Honda's, and Toyota's. Plus we'd all be speaking German or Japanese.

Thank you very much for listening.

Sincerely,

TSgt Dan P., USAF Retired

dpirro1@frontiernet.net

PS - I'm more than ready to help stimulate the US economy, and the Ford Motor Company. I'd purchase a 2010 Fusion Hybrid today, but could surely use the help of x-plan pricing, to make it happen. :sos:

Buy a few shares of F stock and get the X-plan for free. :shades:

I didn't mean to downplay the original posters comments...I fully agree. Military as well as retired military should get X-Plan (if not better) pricing, and should get many perks throughout the country. They have sacrificed greatly for our country and freedom!

Thank you!!

Thanks, everyone, for the insight, comments, and for the kind words. Yesterday, I did receive an X-Plan pin from a very thoughtful employee (thanks very much, Andy!). I'm extremely thankful and appreciative for the thoughtfulness and assistance.

Now I'll learn how receptive dealers are to Ford's X-Plan program. Hopefully, there's a cooperative dealer who will support the program for a Fusion Hybrid, they'll respect the methods that Ford's incorporated into the program, and it might eliminate all of the typical dealership shenanigans.

How about this Veteran, driving off of a Ford lot, in a brand new 2010 Fusion Hybrid, on the 4th of July, 2009! How appropriate is that!

This is an incredible forum. Best wishes to everyone for continued success at Ford.

Dan

Stockholders can get the X-plan? How?

A Google search yielded this post (from about a year ago) in the Edge Forum. Who knows if it's still true? But, if you own F stock, I would give stockholder relations a call.

"If you hold Ford stock (F) in your portfolio, you can request an X-Plan PIN from stockholder relations. You will need to send them proof that you have the stock (Broker's trade copy or holdings statement)."

Stockholders can get the X-plan? How?

Head over to Ford Stockholder Relations and let them know you are a stockholder and you need an X-plan PIN. They will send you a form and you fill it out and send it back to them. They will get you a PIN.