2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

MY VIN# 1ZVHT82H375300962 FOR MY BLACK 5SPEED SHELBY GT.

CAN YOU GET ME ANY INFO ON MY CAR.

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTATION FROM ITS PRODUCTION.

A BUILD SHEET, A WINDOW STICKER? (SOMETHING ELSE I AM NOT AWARE OF)

THIS IS MY FIRST NEW CAR....I CAN REALLY IDENTIFY WITH ANOTHER BLOG I READ EARLIER.....

"ITS DECEMBER 24, 8PM AND I AM 6 YEARS OLD ALL OVER AGAIN"

I DROVE THE GT-H......WHICH LED ME TO MY LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP.........

ANYTHING TO HELP ME ALONG WHILE I WAIT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could get me any info on my 2008 F-450. I don't want to call in and lie about being the dealer. And my dealer does not seem to know how to get me the info.

I would also love to have the PDF of the window sticker if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Here is my info:

Dealer: F24517 (or possibly 24D517)

Order Number: 0048

VIN: 1FTXW42R58EA28245

Invoice Prep Date: 1/31/07

Let me know if more information is needed.

Again, thank you!

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could get me any info on my 2008 F-450. I don't want to call in and lie about being the dealer. And my dealer does not seem to know how to get me the info.

I would also love to have the PDF of the window sticker if possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Here is my info:

Dealer: F24517 (or possibly 24D517)

Order Number: 0048

VIN: 1FTXW42R58EA28245

Invoice Prep Date: 1/31/07

Let me know if more information is needed.

Again, thank you!

The ERL is a voice responding system. You don't have to pretend that you are the dealer with a machine. You have everything that you need except for the body style code. Your dealer is blowing smoke up your you-no-what about not being able to get any information.

Do yourself a favor. Email Ed who specializes in trucks in the TX area. His profile can be reached on themustangsource.com. I don't have his private email address, but you can PM him from there.

Its really no big deal to call the ERL as long as you have the information and you realize that you probably will only get updates every Thursday until such time as you start to get segmented or blended and then the updates will come more frequently.

I signed the paper work for my 2007 Mustang GT convertilbe on 1/27/07 but the ERL still does not have any info on my car. How long does it take to get into the ERL system?

Dealer code: 41081

T82

Order#1074

I read some earlier posts and I had the the wrong vehicle type. A convertible V8 is T85. My Stang is supposed to be built the week of Feb 19th and at my dealer on March 1st.

Awesome!!!!!! :happy feet:

Have you had any updates leate4ly, havent heard from you

My car is being built this week 2/12... don't know the day yet and should be delivered week of 2/26

I hope it doesn't snow in Flat Rock, MI or on the route to my dealer lol

How about you?

Michael

My car is being built this week 2/12... don't know the day yet and should be delivered week of 2/26

I hope it doesn't snow in Flat Rock, MI or on the route to my dealer lol

How about you?

Michael

car is built and has left the plant. Should be arriving at my dealer week of 2/17!!

I think I'm annoyed. ERL has been saying since 2/5 that my Mustang was to be built week of 2/12 and ETA was week of 2/26... Well, now it tells me Build week 2/12, ETA week 2/22 which is a Thursday. The week is over!!!

Did they build my car this week or not and Isn't Flat Rock closed Monday for Presidents Day?

If it has been built it probably will be sitting for the extended weekend in 2F temps... as long as it doesn't snow 2 feet on the convertible top. That wouldn't be good. Maybe the ERL message will change Saturday morning lol

Michael

Edited by MrAtoZ

I think I'm annoyed. ERL has been saying since 2/5 that my Mustang was to be built week of 2/12 and ETA was week of 2/26... Well, now it tells me Build week 2/12, ETA week 2/22 which is a Thursday. The week is over!!!

Did they build my car this week or not and Isn't Flat Rock closed Monday for Presidents Day?

If it has been built it probably will be sitting for the extended weekend in 2F temps... as long as it doesn't snow 2 feet on the convertible top. That wouldn't be good. Maybe the ERL message will change Saturday morning lol

Michael

I hear your pain, my car is in "convoy" which means it is on a train somewhere, telling me should be at my dealer the week or the 21st, I just wish I had a way to track it once in convoy status. I called erl last SUnday and had my car in convoly status, so I guess it just depends on the car when thy update the ERL. If I remember right, I kept having the same thing and then it changed to 'left the plant", then a couple of days later changed to "convoy". Keep checking...............

I ordered my 07 mustang gt on 1-10-07...I got some of the dates from a ford employee...but it contradicts what the erl said...which was that my car will be built on March 5th. Any way you experts can check it out for me and see if my car is on the shipping section yet...Much abliged...vin # 1ZVFT82H375316733 DLR code 24222 Thanks for any replies or help.

I hear your pain, my car is in "convoy" which means it is on a train somewhere, telling me should be at my dealer the week or the 21st, I just wish I had a way to track it once in convoy status. I called erl last SUnday and had my car in convoly status, so I guess it just depends on the car when thy update the ERL. If I remember right, I kept having the same thing and then it changed to 'left the plant", then a couple of days later changed to "convoy". Keep checking...............

I thought you were getting your car 2/17?

The ERL updated Saturday to "As of 2/14/07 your vehicle was released from Ford Assembly and is scheduled to arrive at your dealer week of 2/22/07"

Feb 22 is still a Thursday lol So at least my car has left the building, just like Elvis :) Don't know if it "Actually" is in transport. Could be in the holding lot at Flat Rock...

My car is coming east to NJ. Which direction is your car going? Maybe they are on the same transport lol

Michael

I thought you were getting your car 2/17?

The ERL updated Saturday to "As of 2/14/07 your vehicle was released from Ford Assembly and is scheduled to arrive at your dealer week of 2/22/07"

Feb 22 is still a Thursday lol So at least my car has left the building, just like Elvis :) Don't know if it "Actually" is in transport. Could be in the holding lot at Flat Rock...

My car is coming east to NJ. Which direction is your car going? Maybe they are on the same transport lol

Michael

I am going to central NJ. I called earlier today and it was dumping me right to a analyst. I called this afternoon and it is back to saying as of Feb 9th on Convoy, delivery week of 21st. I wonder if it changes again or if this is the last update the ERL gives you. If anyone lese knows please let me know

Edited by aw224

I am going to central NJ. I called earlier today and it was dumping me right to a analyst. I called this afternoon and it is back to saying as of Feb 9th on Convoy, delivery week of 21st. I wonder if it changes again or if this is the last update the ERL gives you. If anyone lese knows please let me know

The last comment you should hear is something like "At the dock"...

The ERL didn't work for me this morning either. I had to wait until this afternoon also.

Did the ERL tell you which day your car was built or any of the other dates that I see in some of these posts?

I'm not on the "convoy" message yet. Week of 2/21 is a Wednesday. I'm assuming, and we all know what happens when one assumes, that your car will be delivered to the dealer give or take 2/21 and mine on 2/22.

Central NJ?! Me too... it's a small world after all. My apologies to Walt Disney :)

The ERL didn't work for me this morning either. I had to wait until this afternoon also.

Did the ERL tell you which day your car was built or any of the other dates that I see in some of these posts?

I'm not on the "convoy" message yet. Week of 2/21 is a Wednesday. I'm assuming, and we all know what happens when one assumes, that your car will be delivered to the dealer give or take 2/21 and mine on 2/22.

Central NJ?! Me too... it's a small world after all. My apologies to Walt Disney :)

Yes it is, The ERL has not given me much info either, different then what some people have said on the posts, I am just going to call it erveryday and see if anything changes. MY dealer told me then date they give has a 10 day window either direction, hope it is this week

Yes it is, The ERL has not given me much info either, different then what some people have said on the posts, I am just going to call it erveryday and see if anything changes. MY dealer told me then date they give has a 10 day window either direction, hope it is this week

I'm on the convoy carrier!! lol Now ETA is 2/24/07...

Lets review ETA dates, first 2/20, then 2/26, also 2/22 and now 2/24. I see a pattern of all even dates. I wonder what tomorrow brings.. a car maybe?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I think it is getting comical as the dates change. Ford should know by now how long it takes each car to get to each dealer give or take a day not 10

Enough ranting for today...

Question...

Is the "Estimated Time of Arrival" that the ERL gives always even remotely accurate? She is saying my MKX won't be here until the week of April 2nd, but it's being built next week. Somehow I can't see it taking OVER a month for them to ship it here. I've seen Edge's make it to California faster than that...and I'm a hell of a lot closer to Oakville than CA!

I'm on the convoy carrier!! lol Now ETA is 2/24/07...

Lets review ETA dates, first 2/20, then 2/26, also 2/22 and now 2/24. I see a pattern of all even dates. I wonder what tomorrow brings.. a car maybe?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I think it is getting comical as the dates change. Ford should know by now how long it takes each car to get to each dealer give or take a day not 10

Enough ranting for today...

I called Ford customer assistance today, gave them my vin and they are saying it now will be at the dealer the 28th. At this point I figure when I see it I will believe it, I cant believe all the differnt dates I get. I called the Erl and still saying the week of the 21st. Hard to believe in this day and age you can't get an exact date.