2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

I called Ford customer assistance today, gave them my vin and they are saying it now will be at the dealer the 28th. At this point I figure when I see it I will believe it, I cant believe all the differnt dates I get. I called the Erl and still saying the week of the 21st. Hard to believe in this day and age you can't get an exact date.

At least you got your VIN. Mine always seems to be "Upstairs in Accounting" when I call. Up until now I really didn't need it but tomorrow I will wait on the phone until I get it... the 28th and you started a week earlier than mine... ugh!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you got your VIN. Mine always seems to be "Upstairs in Accounting" when I call. Up until now I really didn't need it but tomorrow I will wait on the phone until I get it... the 28th and you started a week earlier than mine... ugh!

Did you get any further? I called my dealer tonight, sales mgr said should be in any day....hope soon, not like the weather in convertible weather, I just want it to be in my garage!! What dealer in NJ did you get yours from?

Called ERL today and the moved my delivery date to March 7th. Another six days of anticipation.

My Stang was produced yesterday just like they said it would. The ERL says it will be at my dealer the week of March 7th, which is a Wednesday....or 10 days from the produced date. I would hope they could get it from Michigan to Chicago faster then 10 days....I can almost smell the new car :shades:

Did you get any further? I called my dealer tonight, sales mgr said should be in any day....hope soon, not like the weather in convertible weather, I just want it to be in my garage!! What dealer in NJ did you get yours from?

Got my VIN, called customer service and was told that the ETA was 2/24-3/3 anywhere inbetween that. I also found out it is being shipped by Holloway Truck Carrier like that really helps...

I agree with you and I want my car in MY garage too! I'll send you a private message as to which dealer I bought the car. I want to actually get my car lol

Got my VIN, called customer service and was told that the ETA was 2/24-3/3 anywhere inbetween that. I also found out it is being shipped by Holloway Truck Carrier like that really helps...

I agree with you and I want my car in MY garage too! I'll send you a private message as to which dealer I bought the car. I want to actually get my car lol

I called the ERL today and got the "could not find your order"< i am going to try later, I get excited when I hear that thinking that maybe the car is at the dealer, but that also happened last week

I called the ERL today and got the "could not find your order"< i am going to try later, I get excited when I hear that thinking that maybe the car is at the dealer, but that also happened last week

I get that once in a while. It usually means the ERL didn't understand something you said. lol I call right back and most of the time the ERL has some info or at least the same info...

Looks like snow coming from Chicago east this weekend. I wonder if that is along the truck route or maybe the convoy is ahead of the snow :)

Hey guys. I just ordered my 07 Pony package v6 manual a little over a week ago. I'm sure my order has gone nowhere, but I was wondering, can you get in trouble for using the ERL?

How you going to get in trouble talking to a robot? Heck, if I didn't like what I was hearing, I would type up some speech and make it sound like I was my dealer and talk to an analyst. The key would be to not wing it. Type it up ahead of time.

How you going to get in trouble talking to a robot? Heck, if I didn't like what I was hearing, I would type up some speech and make it sound like I was my dealer and talk to an analyst. The key would be to not wing it. Type it up ahead of time.

I figured as much. I just didn't want to end up talking to an analyst and be a moron and say that I'm not a dealer. I'm getting my order number tomorrow... let the waiting begin!

I get that once in a while. It usually means the ERL didn't understand something you said. lol I call right back and most of the time the ERL has some info or at least the same info...

Looks like snow coming from Chicago east this weekend. I wonder if that is along the truck route or maybe the convoy is ahead of the snow :)

called the customer assistance center, then are telling me my car should be at dealer 12/28 at 12:00am---hope that is true. Any luck on your end?

Can anyone give me any status on this VIN#, I ordered it 5 weeks ago and havent had any luck with ERL 1ZVHT82H375310102 Mucho Gracias

EDIT:: just called Cust relations center and they gave me a deliv date of 3/11 ...woot woot... I would still like to know the details. Build date,

etc... if anyone can help with that

Edited by TinPony

called the customer assistance center, then are telling me my car should be at dealer 12/28 at 12:00am---hope that is true. Any luck on your end?

I'm guessing that's "2/28" :)

The ERL changed last night to as of 2/23 your car is on the RAIL CARRIER and ETA is week of 2/24... It takes 9 1/2 hours to get from Flat Rock, MI to here and it has now been 13 days since it was released to the convoy carrier... Next car, I am going to the plan to pick it up at the factory, and since the only car you can do that with is the Corvette....

I'm guessing that's "2/28" :)

The ERL changed last night to as of 2/23 your car is on the RAIL CARRIER and ETA is week of 2/24... It takes 9 1/2 hours to get from Flat Rock, MI to here and it has now been 13 days since it was released to the convoy carrier... Next car, I am going to the plan to pick it up at the factory, and since the only car you can do that with is the Corvette....

i agree, I have inlaws that only live 45 minutes from there and would have done that in a heart beat. I stopped at the dealer tonight and the car will be in tomorrow :happy feet: they want it to go in for the end of the month so thay want me to take delivery tomorrow (twist my arm). I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight!!

i agree, I have inlaws that only live 45 minutes from there and would have done that in a heart beat. I stopped at the dealer tonight and the car will be in tomorrow :happy feet: they want it to go in for the end of the month so thay want me to take delivery tomorrow (twist my arm). I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight!!

Tomorrow! That's great and the weather is supposed to be good too! Has the ERL changed to reflect this or is she still behind?

I didn't think of the "End of month" angle. My salesperson was off today so I don't know if my car showed up either. I told them to take pictures of it all wrapped up in styrofoam and plastic.... Like that is going to happen lol

I also told them NOT to put the dealer sticker on the car either and I told them it was a deal breaker. They aren't cutting me a deal to advertise for them so no sticker and the car looks better too!

Tomorrow! That's great and the weather is supposed to be good too! Has the ERL changed to reflect this or is she still behind?

I didn't think of the "End of month" angle. My salesperson was off today so I don't know if my car showed up either. I told them to take pictures of it all wrapped up in styrofoam and plastic.... Like that is going to happen lol

I also told them NOT to put the dealer sticker on the car either and I told them it was a deal breaker. They aren't cutting me a deal to advertise for them so no sticker and the car looks better too!

Scheduled for build on the week of 3-19! But, I'm sure it will be a lot longer.

The ERL is still saying the same thing, It seems the most acurate was the customer service at FOrd, they said the 28th also. I will put out some pics once I get it

The ERL is still saying the same thing, It seems the most acurate was the customer service at FOrd, they said the 28th also. I will put out some pics once I get it

Waiting for my car AND your pictures... I did find out that mine was built on Valentine's Day :)

Well I got it tonight, is was definetly worth the wait, I will get some pictures posted tomorrow!!!

Woo Hoo! I was beginning to think Ford was just pretending to make these cars lol

New message from the ERL... as of 2/26/07 your unit has arrived at the ramp

My guess is that it is off the train and waiting for another truck carrier for the final ride to the dealer... but I could be wrong :) Anyone have a better guess?

Many happy miles!

Woo Hoo! I was beginning to think Ford was just pretending to make these cars lol

New message from the ERL... as of 2/26/07 your unit has arrived at the ramp

My guess is that it is off the train and waiting for another truck carrier for the final ride to the dealer... but I could be wrong :) Anyone have a better guess?

Many happy miles!

That's what it means. Now find it at the rail yard! If it was a Grabber Orange, you'd see it right away. LOL...

That's what it means. Now find it at the rail yard! If it was a Grabber Orange, you'd see it right away. LOL...

Thanks for that advice! I actually googled "rail yards" in my state and got about 15. so it is going to be hard to narrow down because even if I did my car is black!

<rant>

No car today... must still be at the rail yard. 14 days and counting since FoMoCo shipped it. I'm only a 10 hour drive away... </rant>

My Stang was produced yesterday just like they said it would. The ERL says it will be at my dealer the week of March 7th, which is a Wednesday....or 10 days from the produced date. I would hope they could get it from Michigan to Chicago faster then 10 days....I can almost smell the new car :shades:

My Stang is in. They have to detail it today and I am picking it up Tomorrow.

Ordered 1/27/07

Produced 2/21/07

Picked up 3/6/07???? I will upload pictures.

2007 GT Convertible Premium. IUP, Comfort Group, 18" polished wheels, Air Bags, 3.55 Diff, Cloth Top, Covt. top boot, Lock wheel kit, Premium trim, and Anti theft system.

I think my first Mod will be the Ford Racing Cold air intake. 20 extra horses will be nice.