2007 Vehicle Order Tracking

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to have my tracking dates as well as a window sticker.

The car did not have a window sticker when I purchased it, and the dealer says they can't get one because its no longer in thier system.

1ZVHT82H775239325 2007 Mustang GT/CS

Thanks

wayne.westmoreland@irbyconst.com

You're dealer is a pie hole. Bold face liar.

BUMP

Called ERL today, said the car was built but hasnt been released yet. Was wondering if anyone around here could grab me a window sticker???? PRRRREEEAAATTTTYYYY PLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE lol

Thanks guys!

:sos: Ok, car is shipped....window sticker anyone? :sos:

Oh man, I am so frustrated right now.

I will pay someone just to be able to get some help from someone who can get me answers.

New guy here, thought I would give this a try. I read all of the info from the truck forum listing the ordering process and all the statuses. So I understand what is going on. What I need to know is how can I tell what date the dealer actually ordered my car.

I emailed the dealer and went in to do all the paperwork for the order on Saturday the 3rd. They said they would order the car on the following Monday. So then I go in the 8th to make sure they ordered the right options and they give me a copy of the vehicle order comfirmation. So I start reading this forum and find out about the Dora and decided I want to go get a copy to make sure, right. So the day before yesterday I go into the dealer and he pulls out my file and what do you know, no Dora. So he tells me he will get a reprint of the Dora but it will take a day, so I tell him I will come back. So yesterday I go back and he hands me another Vehicle order confirmation with a different order number and one of the options missing. I start to get into his face telling him this is not a Dora and I now believe that my car was never ordered. He assures me that this is my original order and he can contact the Vopc to get them to send another copy of the Dora showing the original order date. So today he leaves me a message saying that he has somehow located the original Dora and will give me a copy, just come up and get it. He also assures me that he will get me a date of when the car will be built within the next 7 days.

What I want to know is why do people think it is right to Bully people around, and waste their time?

Here are the questions I need answered. Can someone who knows someone please get them to me with some answers?

1. So how can I tell if I get the original Dora?

2. Is it possible for the Dealer to alter the Order Date on a Dora to make it look like it was ordered earlier?

3. Does the Dora even show the Original Order Date?

4. Can someone at Ford tell me the Original Order Date?

5. Can someone at Ford get me a priority 01 since it appears the last 25 days the car has not been on order?

Order #7336 or #7358

2007 Mustang

T80

Dealer 44213

Oh man, I am so frustrated right now.

I will pay someone just to be able to get some help from someone who can get me answers.

New guy here, thought I would give this a try. I read all of the info from the truck forum listing the ordering process and all the statuses. So I understand what is going on. What I need to know is how can I tell what date the dealer actually ordered my car.

I emailed the dealer and went in to do all the paperwork for the order on Saturday the 3rd. They said they would order the car on the following Monday. So then I go in the 8th to make sure they ordered the right options and they give me a copy of the vehicle order comfirmation. So I start reading this forum and find out about the Dora and decided I want to go get a copy to make sure, right. So the day before yesterday I go into the dealer and he pulls out my file and what do you know, no Dora. So he tells me he will get a reprint of the Dora but it will take a day, so I tell him I will come back. So yesterday I go back and he hands me another Vehicle order confirmation with a different order number and one of the options missing. I start to get into his face telling him this is not a Dora and I now believe that my car was never ordered. He assures me that this is my original order and he can contact the Vopc to get them to send another copy of the Dora showing the original order date. So today he leaves me a message saying that he has somehow located the original Dora and will give me a copy, just come up and get it. He also assures me that he will get me a date of when the car will be built within the next 7 days.

What I want to know is why do people think it is right to Bully people around, and waste their time?

Here are the questions I need answered. Can someone who knows someone please get them to me with some answers?

1. So how can I tell if I get the original Dora?

2. Is it possible for the Dealer to alter the Order Date on a Dora to make it look like it was ordered earlier?

3. Does the Dora even show the Original Order Date?

4. Can someone at Ford tell me the Original Order Date?

5. Can someone at Ford get me a priority 01 since it appears the last 25 days the car has not been on order?

Order #7336 or #7358

2007 Mustang

T80

Dealer 44213

I don't know any Ford higher-ups that can help you out, but I have quite a bit of experience ordering new vehicles so I think I can answer most of your questions. I have ordered all of my vehicles for the past ten years from the same dealership working with the same general sales manager and the owner so I have been lucky not to be messed with like your dealership is messing with you.

1. The DORA will arrive the next day at the dealer and it with be labeled as the DORA. It is a dot matrix computer printout which shows the date the dealer submitted the order along with your order number. It also shows your vehicle with all the options you ordered. The dealer would need to have this on file so they can keep track of the cars they have on order. Each Friday I believe the dealer receives an updated DORA showing the progress your vehicle has made in the steps to be produced.

2. If your dealer says they do not have a DORA for your ordered car, I would be real uncertain as to whether it was ordered.

3. You could try the number for the VOPC, give them the order number, your dealership number, and body type, and they will tell you if your car is in the system.

4. I do not know who to contact about getting a 01 priority.

Hope this helps.

Noob looking for some love! I found you guys through another forum. Here's my car...

Order date: 3/23/07

Revised: 3/26/07

Dealer: 16027

Order: H001

Priority: 10

Car: T82

Any and all info you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated! I first ordered on 2/17 and the dealer botched it somehow. I found the error, but only after it was serialized and couldn't be changed.

Thanks!

Noob looking for some love! I found you guys through another forum. Here's my car...

Order date: 3/23/07

Revised: 3/26/07

Dealer: 16027

Order: H001

Priority: 10

Car: T82

Any and all info you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated! I first ordered on 2/17 and the dealer botched it somehow. I found the error, but only after it was serialized and couldn't be changed.

Thanks!

According to VOPC it will be built the week of 4/16/07.

Ryan

Hello! Any updates on my new Escape please...

1FMCU94158KA35704

Thanks!

Receipt Date: 2/14/2007

Serialize Date: 2/22/2007

Segment Date: 2/22/2007

Sequence Date: 3/7/2007

Blend Date: 3/13/2007

Produced Date: 3/21/2007

Gate Release Date: 3/21/2007

Ship Date: 3/22/2007

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

I'd love to have my tracking dates as well as a window sticker.

The car did not have a window sticker when I purchased it, and the dealer says they can't get one because its no longer in thier system.

1ZVHT82H775239325 2007 Mustang GT/CS

Thanks

wayne.westmoreland@irbyconst.com

Receipt Date: 8/9/2006

Serialize Date: 8/17/2006

Segment Date: 8/17/2006

Sequence Date: 8/25/2006

Blend Date: 8/29/2006

Produced Date: 9/8/2006

Gate Release Date: 9/8/2006

Ship Date: 9/9/2006

Arrival Date: 9/20/2006

Sold Date: 10/24/2006

You waited too long for the sticker, it's not even in the archive. Sorry.

Hey guys!

This is my first post and would like to go ahead and say HI!

I ordered a Grabber Orange Mustang GT on Feb. 23 and it has a build week of 3/26/07 here is my VIN:

1ZVFT82H575327412

was wondering if anyone could get me a .pdf of my window sticker, ive been after it for a while now!

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Receipt Date: 2/14/2007

Serialize Date: 2/22/2007

Segment Date: 2/22/2007

Sequence Date: 3/7/2007

Blend Date: 3/13/2007

Produced Date: 3/21/2007

Gate Release Date: 3/21/2007

Ship Date: 3/22/2007

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

Thank you!! Is there a PDF of the window sticker available for that one?

Would anybody be able to help me get some info on my GT500? I would really appreciate it. Also I would be very greatfull if I can get a window sticker.

1ZVHT88S175326835

VIN: 1ZVHT88S175326835

Receipt Date: 12/4/2006

Serialize Date: 2/27/2007

Segment Date: 2/27/2007

Sequence Date: 3/13/2007

Blend Date: 3/15/2007

Produced Date: 3/26/2007

Gate Release Date: 3/26/2007

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

VIN: 1ZVHT88S175326835

Receipt Date: 12/4/2006

Serialize Date: 2/27/2007

Segment Date: 2/27/2007

Sequence Date: 3/13/2007

Blend Date: 3/15/2007

Produced Date: 3/26/2007

Gate Release Date: 3/26/2007

Ship Date:

Arrival Date:

Sold Date:

ViperPilot,

Thanks a bunch for the information. I really appreciate the help and the window sticker was a big plus. Is there any way I can track when my car will be at the dealer, or exactly where it is?

Thanks again

Wayne

2007 Sport Trac Limited

Dealer # 16211

Body code U33 (?)

Order # 5300

Ordered approx March 12, 2007

I cannot get the ERL to understand the Body code.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

2007 Sport Trac Limited

Dealer # 16211

Body code U33 (?)

Order # 5300

Ordered approx March 12, 2007

I cannot get the ERL to understand the Body code.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Hi KD05GT,

I understand exactly what you are going through. I called the ERL at least 20 times and it could never understand the body code. I would keep telling me about another one. The best way to find out about your car is to call Ford Customer Service and get the person to tell you exactly what is going on with your car. I did it every couple of days and I found them to be very polite and helpful.

Good Luck