Pre production SHO in da house

Tux black with all black interior....VERY handsome car, and my faults are quibbles. Not sold on the pseudo dash look...but passable. 100% leather seats would be preferable, not sure i like the look of the suede inserts and question durability. Styling....nice, but STILL think they need to ease up on the chrome, touch too much, and I prefer the driving light ( led bar, lower front valance sides ) of the Limited, for some reason the swatched the SHO version with chrome again. Rear end looks AWESOME, talk about a distinctive rear end...only other quibble is a contour line that runs from the top hood down the top edge of the sides and then takes a seemingly un-necessary downturn at the rear end....the downturn seems un-necessary alltogether. But HEY, I'm picky and if thats the best I can come up being a grouch i give a solid thumbs up....oh, and Black is kinda bland....go for the Red..........

Did ya sit in it? :) If so tell me your thoughts

seats are extremely comfortable...and whadda ya know...cars Atlantic green not black ( sun came out ) but I stand firm on the fact the car needs some more visually exciting color....rear seat headroom may be an issue for people of 6 ft 2 and up....also, the alum on the dash seems out of place...i think a continuation of the glossblack trim in the door panels would have been more sucessful ( if a little bland but classier....)

Any chance of a few pictures?

for some reason I cannot forward pictures to Bon, I can cut and paste text but pictures dont happen........even have my camera here, i can send them PM I beleive if you are interested.....

Edited by Deanh

I got the following:

2, 5, 8, 11 and 12

heres what I got SHO wise...got photos of a 2010 GT and GT500,and a 49 Ford (?) Police Interceptor

post-11015-1246990637_thumb.jpg

post-11015-1246990740_thumb.jpg

post-11015-1246990769_thumb.jpg

Helmut Newton would be envious.....thx Silvr.

Edited by Deanh

Tux black with all black interior....VERY handsome car, and my faults are quibbles. Not sold on the pseudo dash look...but passable. 100% leather seats would be preferable, not sure i like the look of the suede inserts and question durability. Styling....nice, but STILL think they need to ease up on the chrome, touch too much, and I prefer the driving light ( led bar, lower front valance sides ) of the Limited, for some reason the swatched the SHO version with chrome again.

I thought the same thing about the seats---but I sat in a pre-production SHO at an intro event at my dealer about a month ago and I really liked them. It wasn't what I was expecting.

Re: the lower valence light. I could SWEAR the unit the Ford trainer brought to the dealer had lights in that area. I mean it was pre-production, but I'd be surprised that they would change something like that out while they are that close to producing actual retail units. Either that or I completely misinterpreted what I saw---or have forgotten. I thought those LEDs were a nice touch.

Nice panel fit on the rear view.

all things considered...and i'm guessing this is a mule that has had tha CRAP kicked out of it, the car seems impressively bolted together...although the lock button left rear door is missing....LOL!

I thought the same thing about the seats---but I sat in a pre-production SHO at an intro event at my dealer about a month ago and I really liked them. It wasn't what I was expecting.

Re: the lower valence light. I could SWEAR the unit the Ford trainer brought to the dealer had lights in that area. I mean it was pre-production, but I'd be surprised that they would change something like that out while they are that close to producing actual retail units. Either that or I completely misinterpreted what I saw---or have forgotten. I thought those LEDs were a nice touch.

I like the LEDS...its just the chrome blob they sit in.........

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

I can't send the pics to BON, Slvr was my conduit, thank him, team effort...car is impressive....but 6ft 1- 6ft 2 is the limit in the rear from a comfort standpoint.....

Edited by Deanh

where theres a will theres a way...Yoga helps i hear...LOL!

PSHH... i know someone thats 6'0 tall and claims to have gotten busy in a regular cab, manual trans 1985 Nissan Hardbody truck.

anything is possible if the motivation is there.