Axe Shower Gel leaves a nasty stain...

My nephew was here a few weeks ago for a weekend. I was cleaning the spare bedroom a couple of days ago and discovered he had left his Axe behind. Unfortunately it was hidden under the corner of the bed or I might have seen it sooner. Damn lid was not on tight and now I have a 4" diameter red stain on the carpet. Ain't no getting that puppy out. I swear every time that kid shows up it costs me money. One time he went outside after dark. His mom, my sister, closed the screen for the sliding glass door behind him. You guessed it, he came barreling back into the house not knowing the screen was now closed. Bent the crap out of the frame but he didn't make it through. His dad called him a knucklehead after that one. It really wasn't his fault but I still shudder every time they show up. :banghead:

My nephew was here a few weeks ago for a weekend. I was cleaning the spare bedroom a couple of days ago and discovered he had left his Axe behind. Unfortunately it was hidden under the corner of the bed or I might have seen it sooner. Damn lid was not on tight and now I have a 4" diameter red stain on the carpet. Ain't no getting that puppy out. I swear every time that kid shows up it costs me money. One time he went outside after dark. His mom, my sister, closed the screen for the sliding glass door behind him. You guessed it, he came barreling back into the house not knowing the screen was now closed. Bent the crap out of the frame but he didn't make it through. His dad called him a knucklehead after that one. It really wasn't his fault but I still shudder every time they show up. :banghead:

Relatives: people you probably wouldn't have as friends under other circumstances.

Imagine if he were in the hospital in a coma. You would torch your house if it would get him to wake up. Family and loved ones should be appreciated. They are more important than carpets and screen doors.

My nephew was here a few weeks ago for a weekend. I was cleaning the spare bedroom a couple of days ago and discovered he had left his Axe behind. Unfortunately it was hidden under the corner of the bed or I might have seen it sooner. Damn lid was not on tight and now I have a 4" diameter red stain on the carpet. Ain't no getting that puppy out.

Look for a product called "Capture". If that can't get the stain out, nothing will.

Also AVOID Resolve. In my experience (particularly on DuPont StainMaster), what stains it doesn't get out, it makes worse.

Edited by RangerM

Imagine if he were in the hospital in a coma. You would torch your house if it would get him to wake up. Family and loved ones should be appreciated. They are more important than carpets and screen doors.

well said Trim