The Transit Connect has arrived

My parents have a place in SW Michigan and during the summers I make it a point to watch for interesting cars on my drive up from Chicagoland. This weekend I saw numerous Flex and MKS (Much more than I would normally see) and a Black 2010 Taurus (Very, very, sharp in that color), but most interesting was I passed a semi full of white Transit Connects on it's way in to Illinois.

I look forward to seeing them on the road, and am keeping my fingers crossed that we will see a family version eventually.

Edited by sullynd

There's a White Transit Connect on the lot in Kingston Ontario when I was there. Small overall but the back look like it'll hold a lot. I think there's a market for them here.

Edited by Hugh

at last! I drove a TC all last year at my job in London, and I was saying they belonged here all along. I've been following the story ever since they first announced they might bring em over here, so I'm happy to see that long automotive journey from first announcement to dealer lots is over. This car has a market segment all to it's own. Can't wait for the electric version now.

my dealer told me they weren't going to get a TC until late September. I hope my astro can hold out til then. Its making all kind of noises right now. I love the option of having internet and a keyboard and printer in my van. no more writing invoices for me. haha!

I wish it had the 2.5L & 6speed transmission though.

my dealer told me they weren't going to get a TC until late September. I hope my astro can hold out til then. Its making all kind of noises right now. I love the option of having internet and a keyboard and printer in my van. no more writing invoices for me. haha!

I wish it had the 2.5L & 6speed transmission though.

Hopefully the Astro qualifies for the Cash for Clunkers money.