JOB WELL DONE!!!

Die Wahrheit

LINK: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125185379218478087.html

Thanks to our smart president we are exiting the worst recession in the in decades. In what took us eight years to get into we are now starting to climb out of in less than nine months. Very smart decision making this is the guy I want running this country. SOmeone well educated with brains...

Edited by Die Wahrheit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LINK: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125185379218478087.html

Thanks to our smart president we are exiting the worst recession in the in decades. In what took us eight years to get into we are now starting to climb out of in less than nine months. Very smart decision making this is the guy I want running this country. SOmeone well educated with brains...

Time will tell. The auto manufacturers know that reducing the retail costs of their products overall by $4,000 increases sales. With cash for clunkers the government picked up the tab, will the auto manufacturers extend the program through a price roll back? If they don't there is a likelyhood that sales will slow with the ending of the cash for clunkers program.

Everyone wants a new vehicle, everyone. It is more a matter of pricing, and job/credit stability from the consumers stand point!

Die...I would like to point out that the decline of our economy was orchestrated by Goldman Sacks to facilitate a regime change in this country...IF you would have read the Rolling Stone article that was posted under the Cap and Trade topic (which you refused to comment on at the time) you would have a better understanding of the lengths BOTH parties go to to get their greedy hands on our MONEY. Why oh why do you defend these politicians?????

Die...I would like to point out that the decline of our economy was orchestrated by Goldman Sacks to facilitate a regime change in this country...IF you would have read the Rolling Stone article that was posted under the Cap and Trade topic (which you refused to comment on at the time) you would have a better understanding of the lengths BOTH parties go to to get their greedy hands on our MONEY. Why oh why do you defend these politicians?????

He is a sheep.

Not defend. You guys are quick to blame the Adminstration when anything goes wrong no matter what it is. It doesnt matter what it is although Bush ruined the economy you guys still insist on blaming the current adminstration. Now when we are starting to see bright spots you still refuse to give credit. My whole reason for this post was to get the response that I knew I would. I wanted to exploit the hypocrisy... Which I did!

Not defend. You guys are quick to blame the Adminstration when anything goes wrong no matter what it is. It doesnt matter what it is although Bush ruined the economy you guys still insist on blaming the current adminstration. Now when we are starting to see bright spots you still refuse to give credit. My whole reason for this post was to get the response that I knew I would. I wanted to exploit the hypocrisy... Which I did!

I'm a "blue dog"...I want to believe...Can you give me an example of what our president has done to bring about these "bright spots"?

Thanks to this adminstration quick actions we are exiting a recession and not entering a depression....

I believe if you would read about our economy just a little, you would come to realize that the original TARP funds are responsible for this "uptick" in the economy. This legislation was passed by our democratic congress...if your getting all warm and fuzzy about "cash for clunkers"... I hope that we don't pay for this later with a lag in new car sales. One man, especially the President, has little to no direct effect on the economy. His greatest power when it comes to legislation is the power of veto....this is not involved with this discussion....I LIKE HOW YOU COULDN'T COME UP WITH JUST ONE THING OUR PRESIDENT HAS DONE TO RALLY OUR ECONOMY. I want everything to work out for all of us. If you don't think that the economy is able to right itself, without government intervention, your wrong...The government is not the solution...they cause these problems. Can you tell me about any of the "quick actions"

What are these bright spots oh wise one? If you can come up with any.

You have nothing that shows I should thank him for my job. Do you really believe the so-called great one saved my job?

What i really believe is this. If the rethugs would have won the election than the auto companies would have all been b ankrupt and all union jobs would be in jeopardy. Thats what I believe and the rethugs have made it very clear that they have it in for union jobs, wages and benefits.

What i really believe is this. If the rethugs would have won the election than the auto companies would have all been b ankrupt and all union jobs would be in jeopardy. Thats what I believe and the rethugs have made it very clear that they have it in for union jobs, wages and benefits.

Don't you think that is really stretching it? All auto companies would of went bankrupt? What would replace cars then?

:hysterical: "rethugs" .....your so witty Die! I guess thats like "dummycrats" huh! So any word about the 26 year high in unemployment? ........................I'll wait..............................Nothing.........................you amuse me die. So much to say a couple of days ago when slow joe spoke now ....hmmm? Such a strong attachement , will you be tuning in for the video? Your guy is gonna get bumps in the econ from all the handouts.....when that is over...........LOOK OUT! The "rethugs" are gonna get fat on all that inflation your guy is building! Your a mope! :happy feet: Your a simpleton with a limited view of the world die.......your "community" has lead you astray!! :hysterical:

By the way genius....the bank bailouts of which both the messiah and Bush were on board are the reason for the uptick. Which will fade and the out of control spending will have to be dealt with? :reading: But you'll just blame everyone else or race then right?????

Read a book community organizer!!

Jobless rate jumps to 9.7%

Washington -- The unemployment rate jumped almost half a point to 9.7 percent in August, the highest since 1983, reflecting a poor job market that will make it hard for the economy to begin a sustained recovery.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090904/BI...e-jumps-to-9.7-

Yeah, the economy is getting better. :shades:

:hysterical: "rethugs" .....your so witty Die! I guess thats like "dummycrats" huh! So any word about the 26 year high in unemployment? ........................I'll wait..............................Nothing.........................you amuse me die. So much to say a couple of days ago when slow joe spoke now ....hmmm? Such a strong attachement , will you be tuning in for the video? Your guy is gonna get bumps in the econ from all the handouts.....when that is over...........LOOK OUT! The "rethugs" are gonna get fat on all that inflation your guy is building! Your a mope! :happy feet: Your a simpleton with a limited view of the world die.......your "community" has lead you astray!! :hysterical:

By the way genius....the bank bailouts of which both the messiah and Bush were on board are the reason for the uptick. Which will fade and the out of control spending will have to be dealt with? :reading: But you'll just blame everyone else or race then right?????

Read a book community organizer!!

We were in a recession, thats what happens in a recession jobs are loss. It doesnt take an econmic defree to know that. But how did we get in the recession bubba? you probably wouldnt no the answer to that. You and your rethugs once again have no answers or solutions. Were heading out of a recession and once again you will not admit it. When the stock markert is down its Obama faults but now thats its gaining traction Obama has nothing to do with it. PLEASE the right are dummies and have no clue whats going on. 2012 CHeney and PAlin. YEs I hope so, this is all you guys can offer... Terrible just terrible