ohap and the"irrevocable"list

Virgil

When we were given the chance to take a temporary transfer to Sandusky we were told that if we signed that it was irrevocable.Now we hear that some union officials who signed have been able to take their name of the list.How come?Why do they have more rights than the rest of us?Maybe it's because the company needed a deal from Nick,like getting an agreement to lay off a number of skilled trades!Yeah laying off the tradesmen{Oct 5}was the agreement and he would get to take some names off the list.How many other deals has he made for his buddies at our expense?It's no wonder that he never goes into meetings with his b.c's.When I came here I was told that the best way to know that Nick is lying to you is to watch his lips.If they're moving he's lying.I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but not any more.

Yeah get at em Virgil!

I love it..

All of you crooked leaders take note across the country.

We the membership are the most powerful voice in the UAW.

We aren't taking your BS any longer.

We are taking back our union one local at a time.

Then it's on to international.

Solidarity brothers and sisters!

Get em

My guess is that Rowe is doing all of this dirty dealings....I've seen all the hogs he's cut and so have so many others. He's more company than he is union and helps the company rather than argue with them about our rights....that's beneath him, he doesn't like conflict so he'd rather sell you out rather than fight for your rights. We have no one supporting us while the company pisses all over the contract and a lot of them are getting away with this because our bargaining(Rowe) is cutting hogs with them. I didn't vote for this guy just from what I heard from the Lorain people and have NO idea how he got back in. What comes around, goes around and someday he'll be gone cuz people are starting to see him for who he really is and what worth he is to us, the members, which is very little any more.

Good luck to you.

When we were given the chance to take a temporary transfer to Sandusky we were told that if we signed that it was irrevocable.Now we hear that some union officials who signed have been able to take their name of the list.How come?Why do they have more rights than the rest of us?Maybe it's because the company needed a deal from Nick,like getting an agreement to lay off a number of skilled trades!Yeah laying off the tradesmen{Oct 5}was the agreement and he would get to take some names off the list.How many other deals has he made for his buddies at our expense?It's no wonder that he never goes into meetings with his b.c's.When I came here I was told that the best way to know that Nick is lying to you is to watch his lips.If they're moving he's lying.I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but not any more.

you heard it, did you actually see it, if not how would you hear it,did it tell you. I think not, this is made up BS. In Saline they had rep's that signed and the IUAW said sorry, but you are gone. No different than any other employee. So why would you think the IUAW would allow someone else to take their name off? you must be someone trying to get off the list so you are making up shit you heard! What part of you sign you go didn't you read when you signed your name?

you heard it, did you actually see it, if not how would you hear it,did it tell you. I think not, this is made up BS. In Saline they had rep's that signed and the IUAW said sorry, but you are gone. No different than any other employee. So why would you think the IUAW would allow someone else to take their name off? you must be someone trying to get off the list so you are making up shit you heard! What part of you sign you go didn't you read when you signed your name?

Yes,I saw the original list and the changed list so blow that out your ass!No,i,m not trying to get off any list I just don't like the games that are played.Everyone pays their dues and we are all entitled to EQUAL representation.Maybe I don,t go to the same lodge,who knows, but the game playing is why the membership is losing faith in the union.It used to be that you didn't expect the company to be fair with you,now it seems that both the union and the company are competing to see as to who can screw the workers the most.

Buddy we all saw the list cuz it got past out. Now theres a union guy on there saying he aint going to Sandusky and that Nick got it taken care of. I hear they got a few guys added after the bid was taken down cuz they got a levelling date. More of us might of signed up if we knew that. No matter what its bullshit because we all got told that if you signed up that you couldn't come off the list when they took it down and now this guy gets to come off? Because he's one of Nicks boys? Theres a lot that goes on with our union reps getting special treatment. How come all the painters were or are union reps? How did the chairman work in the plant all those years and now he's a welder? He got that after a negotiations. Why wasn't he a welder until he was a chairman? Maybe someone needs to be looking into this shit! Like how these union reps get their asses kissed and if your on the line you got to toe the line cuz aint nothing gonna be done to help you out. Rowe is just busy campaining for chairman in every area but the one he's supposed to be representing. LIke he told the gu guys he's gotta worry about his political career first. Thats how most of them are. But we all fall for there bullshit every election. I guess it don't matter until your the one getting screwed. Watch them say that the company made a mistake and they werent supposed to be on the list in the first place. Hell we should all run for something then if thats what it takes. Lets wait and see if Dorsey and James really go or stay.

Buddy we all saw the list cuz it got past out. Now theres a union guy on there saying he aint going to Sandusky and that Nick got it taken care of. I hear they got a few guys added after the bid was taken down cuz they got a levelling date. More of us might of signed up if we knew that. No matter what its bullshit because we all got told that if you signed up that you couldn't come off the list when they took it down and now this guy gets to come off? Because he's one of Nicks boys? Theres a lot that goes on with our union reps getting special treatment. How come all the painters were or are union reps? How did the chairman work in the plant all those years and now he's a welder? He got that after a negotiations. Why wasn't he a welder until he was a chairman? Maybe someone needs to be looking into this shit! Like how these union reps get their asses kissed and if your on the line you got to toe the line cuz aint nothing gonna be done to help you out. Rowe is just busy campaining for chairman in every area but the one he's supposed to be representing. LIke he told the gu guys he's gotta worry about his political career first. Thats how most of them are. But we all fall for there bullshit every election. I guess it don't matter until your the one getting screwed. Watch them say that the company made a mistake and they werent supposed to be on the list in the first place. Hell we should all run for something then if thats what it takes. Lets wait and see if Dorsey and James really go or stay.

first of I ain't your fking buddy.

Second, if someone has a list with names on it and they ain't going I would be freaking out if they are not going, unless the list was posted while the sign-up was still in progress, then maybe not so much.

Third any person, rep or not, can sign a posting if one is available and they have the qualifications. Not sure if that was the case, but doesn't sound like you know either.

Not trying to be a dk, but if the rep signed and the list was sent up to Ford (International gets a copy) then he is going! Remember this Ford's decision with little influence. People act like the UAW is behind all these moves, all they do is monitor it, not implement it. The UAW does not move or direct the work force. HELLO, always put on the union. Here the same thing at my plant. Fucking kills me!

If these 2 guys were on the list that was sent up north they will be going, hopefully in line with seniority! If they posted the list before sending up north, then their may be wiggle room for them, or anyone else who asked to be removed. Not just a rep thing I am sure. So quit union bashing assholes! Hey chicken little, If you are scared of the UAW then you must be scared of the sky falling also.

Second, if someone has a list with names on it and they ain't going I would be freaking out if they are not going, unless the list was posted while the sign-up was still in progress, then maybe not so much.

Third any person, rep or not, can sign a posting if one is available and they have the qualifications. Not sure if that was the case, but doesn't sound like you know either.

Not trying to be a dk, but if the rep signed and the list was sent up to Ford (International gets a copy) then he is going! Remember this Ford's decision with little influence. People act like the UAW is behind all these moves, all they do is monitor it, not implement it. The UAW does not move or direct the work force. HELLO, always put on the union. Here the same thing at my plant. Fucking kills me!

If these 2 guys were on the list that was sent up north they will be going, hopefully in line with seniority! If they posted the list before sending up north, then their may be wiggle room for them, or anyone else who asked to be removed. Not just a rep thing I am sure. So quit union bashing assholes! Hey chicken little, If you are scared of the UAW then you must be scared of the sky falling also.

others wanted off the list and were told that it was "irrevocable",once your name was on the list you had to go.Obviously this did not include union reps.it was Nick who had them taken off the list.if critizing the deal cutting is "union bashing"then be ready for a lot of union bashing to come because we are fed up with the bullsh--!

others wanted off the list and were told that it was "irrevocable",once your name was on the list you had to go.Obviously this did not include union reps.it was Nick who had them taken off the list.if critizing the deal cutting is "union bashing"then be ready for a lot of union bashing to come because we are fed up with the bullsh--!

Scan and post the list that came down at the end of the sign up period.

If there is no list than this post is bulls%$t.

If there is a list and the Rep is on it he/she better be going to Sandusky.....

Easy Nuff???

Um, I believe skilled trades has their own chairman. Why is everyone always blaming Nick for everything? Oh, he doesn't come out of his office--he shouldn't have to if the committee persons were doing "their" jobs without all "their" hog cutting deals. Nick has enough to do, he shouldn't have to do the committee persons job too....I'm not sticking up for Nick, cuz I don't know him that well, but I don't feel that he is responsible for everyones problems on the floor. I think the majority of the line workers problems are with their committee persons and the lack of their committee persons to do "their" jobs fairly, if at all. Some of them don't want to be bothered by your problems and these are the ones we need to vote out. If they can't handle the job, get the F**k OUT!!! and QUIT your hog cutting for chosen ones. Just my opinion.

Yes,I saw the original list and the changed list so blow that out your ass!No,i,m not trying to get off any list I just don't like the games that are played.Everyone pays their dues and we are all entitled to EQUAL representation.Maybe I don,t go to the same lodge,who knows, but the game playing is why the membership is losing faith in the union.It used to be that you didn't expect the company to be fair with you,now it seems that both the union and the company are competing to see as to who can screw the workers the most.

Ain't that the truth...can't even trust your committee man.........what a joke they are. I hope everyone remembers how their committee person treated them when they called them and they never came to see them, or how they were left high and dry when they needed them or how their committee person let the company continue to abuse the contract and left them on their own. It's pretty frustrating when we are all trying to do the right thing and just trying to get by while working on the line and the company is abusing you and the contract and you can't even get a union official to back you. And don't count on any union brother for support. Their's no solidarity any more. Everyone is on some kind of a merit system with the company and senority and the contract mean squat to just about everyone in that plant.

Ain't that the truth...can't even trust your committee man.........what a joke they are. I hope everyone remembers how their committee person treated them when they called them and they never came to see them, or how they were left high and dry when they needed them or how their committee person let the company continue to abuse the contract and left them on their own. It's pretty frustrating when we are all trying to do the right thing and just trying to get by while working on the line and the company is abusing you and the contract and you can't even get a union official to back you. And don't count on any union brother for support. Their's no solidarity any more. Everyone is on some kind of a merit system with the company and senority and the contract mean squat to just about everyone in that plant.
How can we trust our committe peope within our union to do the right thing for us when they don't do the right thing in their personal lives. Two of our commitee people at avon went up to Black lake to take classes. When ever they are are away on company business, they are representing us. I am hearing from others that were there, that they could not control their alcohol, one of them threw up in the middle of the bar and then passed out at the door. Thank goodness the other commitee person took her back to her room and spent the night with her so she would not "choke". They were both about three hours late for class the next day. So thankfully no one choked on puke anyway. This is typical of how they conduct themselves both inside and outside of the plant. Are these the people you want representing us????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtJFR-7qA0

Yo 69, good to see ya again.

Here you are talking about lists again and how you would be pissed if something fishy was gong on. We are all waiting on the preisdents thread for your info, that list of names you know about. come on back and give it up...

How can we trust our committe peope within our union to do the right thing for us when they don't do the right thing in their personal lives. Two of our commitee people at avon went up to Black lake to take classes. When ever they are are away on company business, they are representing us. I am hearing from others that were there, that they could not control their alcohol, one of them threw up in the middle of the bar and then passed out at the door. Thank goodness the other commitee person took her back to her room and spent the night with her so she would not "choke". They were both about three hours late for class the next day. So thankfully no one choked on puke anyway. This is typical of how they conduct themselves both inside and outside of the plant. Are these the people you want representing us????

:shades: Who is the "she"? Wouldn't happen to be Mary, Queen of Scotch would it? Oh, I guess she was just having some Smoked Salmon and maybe a little cream cheese. How great these holier than thou folks are until they get off the leash. Wonder if Tom smells something fishy? :redcard:

Scan and post the list that came down at the end of the sign up period.

If there is no list than this post is bulls%$t.

If there is a list and the Rep is on it he/she better be going to Sandusky.....

Easy Nuff???

Thanks, that is all I was saying. If the list was not sent up then there is wiggle room, but if it was sent up he/she is going if their seniority dictates! It kills me to know people are acting like this! Sad, no wonder the media think we are all fking over paid, lazy, uneducated and way too many benefits. Unfking believable, they are crying over this sht! I bet of those visteon employees that have been disadvantaged from day one would glady stay at Sandusky why one of you fking crybabies gets ILOed!

:shades: Who is the "she"? Wouldn't happen to be Mary, Queen of Scotch would it? Oh, I guess she was just having some Smoked Salmon and maybe a little cream cheese. How great these holier than thou folks are until they get off the leash. Wonder if Tom smells something fishy? :redcard:

You're such a joke! :hysterical: Seriously?! :hysterical: Nothing like trying to throw up a smokescreen to hide what's really going on, huh? I believe that the question was about the irrevocable list and some people not being forced to go? And all this taking place right before down time when it will be two weeks before anyone finds out the truth?! People are going to find out what's going on and no matter how you try to cover it up it still stinks. And thank you for your concern for Tom but he knows he's got nothing to be worried about. Probably more than can be said about you. Oh by the way, I don't drink Scotch. It's tacky.

And why don't we find out who wasn't there until the very end? Who missed the graduation ceremony and assembly? That's part of the training session. Shouldn't we look into that as well? But you know, let's look into the after hours lives of ALL the union structure, regardless of where they are at any given time. Because that reflects on our local too! Because I've nothing to hide. Would you REALLY like to talk about what happened at Black Lake? What part are you interested in? The actual sessions? Or just what happened in off hours? I'm just trying to ascertain your interest here. And if anyone is evidencing a "Holier Than Thou" attitude, I'd suggest you look in the mirror. Or do you just hold me to the higher standard? If so, I'm flattered you apparently think so highly of me! That's so sweet of you! :shades:

Nothing wrong with having fun, everyone takes it too far at some point.

Here is one of my drunken episodes, It was funny but I was sore the next day LOL!

I don't know if mary has ever had too much to drink, but I know I have!

How many skilled trades are getting laid off?

Are they offering another package?

What about the trades that weren't allowed to take the last package?

One of the electricians said that they would go but they weren't getting the package.

Were there other trades like that?

How many names were taken off the list?

Did more names get added?

Who isn't going now?

What is the seniority that would get to go?

Are they calling people back?

What is going to happen to those maintenance guys?

Do they go back to the line or out the door?

If he made a deal to lay off maintenance guys to get a couple of guys off the list then he got screwed!

Who do we call about his?

Tim Donnovan?

Somebody else?

Why lay off the trades?

Why not get rid of some of those appointed reps that don't do anything?

How many years do most of those appointed reps have?

I bet it's more than 30!

Can somebody tell us how much time the appointed people have?

And how many appointed people are there?

We need to save the people who acktually do something!

And why don't we find out who wasn't there until the very end? Who missed the graduation ceremony and assembly? That's part of the training session. Shouldn't we look into that as well? But you know, let's look into the after hours lives of ALL the union structure, regardless of where they are at any given time. Because that reflects on our local too! Because I've nothing to hide. Would you REALLY like to talk about what happened at Black Lake? What part are you interested in? The actual sessions? Or just what happened in off hours? I'm just trying to ascertain your interest here. And if anyone is evidencing a "Holier Than Thou" attitude, I'd suggest you look in the mirror. Or do you just hold me to the higher standard? If so, I'm flattered you apparently think so highly of me! That's so sweet of you! :shades:

You may not drink Scotch, but you DO drink too much especially when you are on union business. Why did you post at two a.m.? Bars just close? :shades:

You may not drink Scotch, but you DO drink too much especially when you are on union business. Why did you post at two a.m.? Bars just close? :shades:

ROFLMAO! OMG! That's hilarious! Now I KNOW you have no clue! :hysterical: Union business! LMAO! I've been on UB twice! Riot! In two years! Thanks! I needed that laugh! Oh man! That was a good one!

[/quote/]

Don't you look stupid. Now your watching what hours she posts? She always posts at different times. And we are laid off so who cares? It looks like you don't want the answers to the questions that people have about this whole situation. I think you have her mixed up with somebody else. Asshole. We want answers to whats going on and your like a peeping tom worried about what someone does on there own time. Yep your a asshole.