Yet another 2010 Taurus seating question

No, they don't.

I'll take your word for it. AFAIK, the 2010 Fusion front passenger still does. Is it the seat design that doesn't allow it. I don't know how I feel about that, considering you may use it once or twice in a lifetime. But once you do use it, you'll be very grateful it was there.

I'll take your word for it. AFAIK, the 2010 Fusion front passenger still does. Is it the seat design that doesn't allow it. I don't know how I feel about that, considering you may use it once or twice in a lifetime. But once you do use it, you'll be very grateful it was there.

If it has a power back passenger seat, no, it's not fold-flat capable.

I use the one in my Flex to put my legs/feet on when I fall asleep in the back seat.....although for passengers, the power seat back would be more useful, I think.

Dangit, gonna make it hard fitting a Kayak in one....but I'm screwed anyways...I haven't found any roof racks for my Mustang either if I get a Kayak either ;)

You're just not trying hard enough. If you can transport an atv on your Cavalier, a Kayak on a Mustang would be cake.

500x_38.jpg

If it has a power back passenger seat, no, it's not fold-flat capable.

I use the one in my Flex to put my legs/feet on when I fall asleep in the back seat.....although for passengers, the power seat back would be more useful, I think.

Yeah, you don't want envious, uncomfortable pax on long trips.