C4C from the inside of processing

macattak1

1. She didn't work for the Government, she worked for a private corporation contracted to do work on C4C.

2. Ms. Willey obviously has an axe to grind and that is why WND chose her.

3. The same kind of things happen in many contractors' offices. This is akin to Michael Moore sending someone into Halliburton or KBR. I doubt many on the right would think that fair reporting or that they would be so quick to blame the prior administration.

4. It certainly is sad that many contractors don't care about getting value for the money they pay. If they are reimbursed by the government for the hours they pay then they should be investigated and fined if the contract was bid on a flat rate then it's the contractor's problem not the government's.

5. She violated her non-disclosure Agreement with the employer. I guess that doesn't matter since she was working for WND.

6. Why did WND make mention that the staffing company that hired Willey was "minority owned"?

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

Really Mark, you don't have to rush in to explain away every little thing.

This was a classic government boondoggle from the beginning, This was program where the government paid above market for 770,000 cars and then crushed them. I thought this was going to be be an Onion thing, you know, government inefficient at throwing away tax payers money. They should have been able to throw away twice as much in half the time.

What a waste of 15 minutes. This is why I don't read World Net Daily. There is no verifiable "news" here.

Willey said she was the only non-minority applicant in the room.

Why does that matter, Kathleen?

I want to hear Vangent's side of the story to balance out all the slant in this one. Kathleen's Wikipedia profile makes her sound like a basketcase of drama and controversey.

The Final Report of the U.S. Office of the Independent Counsel report noted that "Willey gave false information to the FBI about her sexual relationship with a former boyfriend, and acknowledged having lied about it when the agents confronted her with contradictory evidence. Following Willey’s acknowledgment of the lie, the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute her for false statements in this regard."[3] According to Independent Counsel Robert Ray’s report, "Willey’s [Paula] Jones deposition testimony differed from her grand jury testimony on material aspects of the alleged incident."[4]

Willey has a history of controversial claims including telling the FBI she was pregnant and she had a miscarriage when she did not.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Willey

Edited by mustang84isu