Need help on pricing for an pre-order f150

I called a dealership and gave them the specs of a new f-150 I want to pre-order. I told them to give me the x-plan price because I might get one(hopefully form here) and to give me their best possible offer if my x-plan request falls through. Here are the options that I wanted. They said they would sell it to me for x-plan price even if I did not have a pin. I just want to know if it is really an x-plan price. They gave me a quote over the phone and I don't have it on me right now, but I believe their quote for a pre-order was $41,766 MSRP 45,700. Am I getting ripped? They did ask me to come in to go over everything and they said they will show me the paperwork. How would I know they are not showing me false paperwork? Below are my specs.

2010 145" Lariat CrewCab 5.5" bed

5.4l 3V EFI V* FFV Engine

Tuxedo Black

3.55 axle ratio w/ limited slip differential

Tan, Leather Heated & Cooled Front Captains Chairs floor shifter, rear air vent

Lariat Chrome PKG

Lariat Plus PKG

Chrome Bug Shield

Stowable Pickup Bed Extender

20" Chrome Clad ALuminium Wheels

Pwr MoonRoof w/ 1-touch open & Close

TailGate Step Manufacturer code: 18C

Full COverage rubber front and rear Floor Mats

* I posted this in x-plan pin request forum, but I wanted to post it here to see if anyone can help. Thanks!

If they show you the invoice it will have the invoice, MSRP, A/Z/X/D plan prices printed on it. IF you want to estimate it, go look up the dealer invoice price as shown as Edmunds, kbb, etc. including destination charges. Add $400 to cover the FDAF fee. Then add another $100 and you'll be very, very close to the X plan price (within $200).

If they show you the invoice it will have the invoice, MSRP, A/Z/X/D plan prices printed on it. IF you want to estimate it, go look up the dealer invoice price as shown as Edmunds, kbb, etc. including destination charges. Add $400 to cover the FDAF fee. Then add another $100 and you'll be very, very close to the X plan price (within $200).

Invoice on Edmunds had it for 40100

I called a dealership and gave them the specs of a new f-150 I want to pre-order. I told them to give me the x-plan price because I might get one(hopefully form here) and to give me their best possible offer if my x-plan request falls through. Here are the options that I wanted. They said they would sell it to me for x-plan price even if I did not have a pin. I just want to know if it is really an x-plan price. They gave me a quote over the phone and I don't have it on me right now, but I believe their quote for a pre-order was $41,766 MSRP 45,700. Am I getting ripped? They did ask me to come in to go over everything and they said they will show me the paperwork. How would I know they are not showing me false paperwork? Below are my specs.

2010 145" Lariat CrewCab 5.5" bed

5.4l 3V EFI V* FFV Engine

Tuxedo Black

3.55 axle ratio w/ limited slip differential

Tan, Leather Heated & Cooled Front Captains Chairs floor shifter, rear air vent

Lariat Chrome PKG

Lariat Plus PKG

Chrome Bug Shield

Stowable Pickup Bed Extender

20" Chrome Clad ALuminium Wheels

Pwr MoonRoof w/ 1-touch open & Close

TailGate Step Manufacturer code: 18C

Full COverage rubber front and rear Floor Mats

* I posted this in x-plan pin request forum, but I wanted to post it here to see if anyone can help. Thanks!

Attached is the .PDF file with the CONCEPS Vehicle Order Confirmation screens showing the X Plan pricing for the vehicle specifications you provided. FYI... the order code for Tailgate Step option is 63T. 18C is the option code for the 5" Chrome Step Bars/Running Boards which I did not include in the pricing.

Hope this answers all your questions!

BON_2010_F_150_4x4_Lariat_SuperCrew_X_Plan_Invoice.pdf

Attached is the .PDF file with the CONCEPS Vehicle Order Confirmation screens showing the X Plan pricing for the vehicle specifications you provided. FYI... the order code for Tailgate Step option is 63T. 18C is the option code for the 5" Chrome Step Bars/Running Boards which I did not include in the pricing.

Hope this answers all your questions!

wow, thanks a lot ice. So they really are giving me X-plan price. There price they wanted to sell to me was $41,786.33.