DTP concessions meeting

stephenhawkings

only like about 6 employees there, Bob King sat in the corner silent, and the other goons tried to convince us that this is a good deal.

they offered no numbers, reasons, or anything resembling a fact as to why we should vote for it.

Thanks I am fine where I am at!

I would hope you are being sarcastic about only 6 people showing up and Bob not taking the Mic and speaking. At KCAP all Bob did was try and convince us what a great job they did at the negotiating table and how many gains were in this new modification package. Obviosly we at KCAP didn't buy it. Now maybe Bob learned his lesson and is letting "The other Goons" try and sell the package. Sounds like a lot of "No" votes coming from Local 600 but I doubt it will top the 92% that KCAP put up. Good Luck.

only like about 6 employees there, Bob King sat in the corner silent, and the other goons tried to convince us that this is a good deal.

they offered no numbers, reasons, or anything resembling a fact as to why we should vote for it.

LOL, sounds like hes recooping from yesterday. Go get em DTP

I would hope you are being sarcastic about only 6 people showing up and Bob not taking the Mic and speaking. At KCAP all Bob did was try and convince us what a great job they did at the negotiating table and how many gains were in this new modification package. Obviosly we at KCAP didn't buy it. Now maybe Bob learned his lesson and is letting "The other Goons" try and sell the package. Sounds like a lot of "No" votes coming from Local 600 but I doubt it will top the 92% that KCAP put up. Good Luck.

DTP will PASS the concessions we have alot to gain from KCAP's NO VOTES!

Don't mind this dumb bitch, this is who Bob was tea bagging before he got NO'd off.

LMAO. I won't be nasty on this website but maybe Candy is getting hung up on his Candy Cane. Damn if KC voted it down by 92% can you imagine what the percentage will be at Dearborn 99.9% minus one CandyCane.

:hysterical: R U kidding? We'll take your jobs- don't you realize that if they close KCAP, we can bump you right off of your job and kick you to the curb?

You need to think again about what you just wrote. We ALL need to stick together and I'm PROUD of KCAP, MY PLANT for having the courage to vote NO!!

Rock on KCAP!!!

:hysterical: R U kidding? We'll take your jobs- don't you realize that if they close KCAP, we can bump you right off of your job and kick you to the curb?

You need to think again about what you just wrote. We ALL need to stick together and I'm PROUD of KCAP, MY PLANT for having the courage to vote NO!!

Rock on KCAP!!!

"Bump us right off our job and kick us to the curb"?? And explain how you would do that??

"Bump us right off our job and kick us to the curb"?? And explain how you would do that??

Right to follow product.

But, what he fails to realise, is that DTP does not have to take everybody that worked on the truck line. Only the extra number of people that are needed to run the product, or enough to fill in open slots on rolls.

But, all this talk does is create negativity and a great divide. Lets stick to getting the votes we need to stand together.

Edited by Pioneer

Right to follow product.

But, what he fails to realise, is that DTP does not have to take everybody that worked on the truck line. Only the extra number of people that are needed to run the product, or enough to fill in open slots on rolls.

But, all this talk does is create negativity and a great divide. Lets stick to getting the votes we need to stand together.

I agree with "following the product" after all, thats how I got to DTP. They were going to the C Crew. I just didn't understand what they were saying about "bumping people off their jobs".

I agree. Everything about this contract amendment sounds sneaky, and if we vote in favor of it, it will surely come back to bite us. They didn't put any specifics in it, thinking it would pass without anyone reading between the lines.

my god,,you are the scum under the toilet of the worst bathroom in ford or in the world for that matter,,you stupid bitch,,how about put your real name on here so i can come up there and have a nice talk with you,are you really that fucking pathetic that you have to bash a great job from a plant that showed what a union is,,ill bet you would steal a cane from a 93 year old women on her birthday just to beat a 10 year old child on his birthday so you could steal there cake.you are pathetic

Rock on KCAP!!!

ru kidding,,lol just stop bro,,you make kc look bad with a post like that,,plus if you read the last thing we voted for that passed that should have been flusshed you would relize that you cannot follow your product unless its in zone,,there is no one in zone for kcap,and following your product is a joke,all they have to do is change the model number and its not your product,,plus if any union employee bumps another to the street that is just pathetic and u cant call the uaw a union anymore,,not to mention kcap is way to much of a money maker to close,,plus they allready prom new product in last aggreement,,unless they want and iuaw want class action lawsuit from 4000 people,,well you get the picture,,and anyone who says it cant be done,,ive allready talked to my brother in law,,who is a contract att for our stupid govt,,oh and he is also a labor proff part time in california,,good luck bob and alan.

local 600,,i will say we are all sorry for a post like his,,i just hope you guys can vote it down with candycane blowing everyone for yes votes

Edited by sickofthebs

ru kidding,,lol just stop bro,,you make kc look bad with a post like that,,plus if you read the last thing we voted for that passed that should have been flusshed you would relize that you cannot follow your product unless its in zone,,there is no one in zone for kcap,and following your product is a joke,all they have to do is change the model number and its not your product,,plus if any union employee bumps another to the street that is just pathetic and u cant call the uaw a union anymore,,not to mention kcap is way to much of a money maker to close,,plus they allready prom new product in last aggreement,,unless they want and iuaw want class action lawsuit from 4000 people,,well you get the picture,,and anyone who says it cant be done,,ive allready talked to my brother in law,,who is a contract att for our stupid govt,,oh and he is also a labor proff part time in california,,good luck bob and alan.

local 600,,i will say we are all sorry for a post like his,,i just hope you guys can vote it down with candycane blowing everyone for yes votes

dont let someone like candy cane start a pissing match between the 2 plants. DTP WILL vote it down, we are not out to defeat your number, the only number we care about is getting more no votes then yes.