Sterling Axle RDU work

Stugots

So this mod isn't even cold yet and supposedly from what I'm hearing is Ford has already given the RDU work that was to be allocated to Sterling to a small company out of North Carolina.

Extortion.

Enjoy your exorbant salaries you treachorous fuc*ing greedy executive pigs.

We will never forget how you milk us dry, and roll around in your bags of cash.

Cry that you are broke yet invest billions overseas.

This isn't over Alan.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People here in the plant.

According to sources this facility in NC stands to hire 400 or so people to do said work. At around 15$ an hour.

My sources are saying its Getrag out of NC.

It's time to call out the leadership at Sterling who lied to us and said we had this product already and told us to vote NO.

The same people who put thier political future over our family's livelyhoods!

Thank you for destroying my income and family!

Neil P. Wallyn Plt Committee Told us all that we already had the work vote NO did NOT goto explaination meetings

Cal Clark Fin Sec Called from local phone to tell people vote NO did not goto explaination meetings we already have this work

Frank Saez Committeman Ran around tha plant and told people vote NO and pass out flyers and did not goto explainatin meetings

Tim Williams Committeeman Ran around the plant told people vote NO and did not goto explaination meetings

John Combs Appointee ran around and told the few friends he has vote NO then when he was called out about it he was telling everyone yes.

I want to thank you for ruining our lives!

Solidarity!

Edited by TheEagle

It's time to call out the leadership at Sterling who lied to us and said we had this product already and told us to vote NO.

The same people who put thier political future over our family's livelyhoods!

Thank you for destroying my income and family!

Neil P. Wallyn Plt Committee Told us all that we already had the work vote NO did goto explaination meetings

Cal Clark Fin Sec Called from local phone to tell people vote NO did not goto explaination meetings we already have this work

Frank Saez Committeman Ran around tha plant and told people vote NO and pass out flyers and did not goto explainatin meetings

Tim Williams Committeeman Ran around the plant told people vote NO and did not goto explaination meetings

John Combs Appointee ran around and told the few friends he has vote NO then when his was called out about it he was telling everyone yes.

I want to thank you for ruining our lives!

Solidarity!

If you voted NO cause someone influenzed you too then your crazy.....You should have thought of your family first and seen that in these concessions we were giving up nothing but gaining work...Thanks for voting NO and costing us jobs.....The Right to Strike means nothing to us no more we don't even have a union anymore...You should have thought of your family and tried to secure jobs with a YES vote!

If you voted NO cause someone influenzed you too then your crazy.....You should have thought of your family first and seen that in these concessions we were giving up nothing but gaining work...Thanks for voting NO and costing us jobs.....The Right to Strike means nothing to us no more we don't even have a union anymore...You should have thought of your family and tried to secure jobs with a YES vote!

Candy Cane YOU ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH!!

One can keep begging at the table of the rich but sooner or later its time to take that necessary stand. Stop the race to the bottom!

Because our plant voted NO will won't have anything sooner rather than later! We screwed ourselves! We could have gained 400 jobs now we will lose at least 400 jobs and our plant will cose eventually!

Edited by TheEagle

People here in the plant.

According to sources this facility in NC stands to hire 400 or so people to do said work. At around 15$ an hour.

My sources are saying its Getrag out of NC.

I just heard the Engineers we told to hold all projects! I am not sure what that means but an Engineer told me that!

Without jobs, what race? Hope the state of Michigan is ready for alot more laid off workers.....

Are you currently unemployed? Ford is claiming the company needs more concessions to remain competitive. Ford will not pull up stakes and ship production off to a third world country. This point should have been reinforced by the latest labour unrest in India that caused a down week for a couple of plants. Ford will not ship production elsewhere because it would cost way too much to do so.

Stop being scared. :reading:

Because our plant voted NO will won't have anything sooner rather than later! We screwed ourselves! We could have gained 400 jobs now we will lose at least 400 jobs and our plant will cose eventually!

Please, give it a rest. Now your trying to get the other plants to vote yes, afraid they'll lose their work. Provide the proof/facts that your losing jobs/work.

Please, give it a rest. Now your trying to get the other plants to vote yes, afraid they'll lose their work. Provide the proof/facts that your losing jobs/work.

I did'nt start this thread assmunch! I am telling you what one of our Engineers told me! He is UAW also. I pray this thing passes now. We will be closed if this thing fails.

I ca'nt believe we listened to guys with 30 plus years!!!! and one asshole that could not get elected if he was the only person in his district!!

I did'nt start this thread assmunch! I am telling you what one of our Engineers told me! He is UAW also. I pray this thing passes now. We will be closed if this thing fails.

I ca'nt believe we listened to guys with 30 plus years!!!! and one asshole that could not get elected if he was the only person in his district!!

so your saying they are going to layoff 400 now?

Sorry bro I just cant agree with you on this one ! I'm a firm believer no matter how many contracts you pass or dont pass but if they want to close your plant nothing will stop them ! So dont beat yourself up too much over this, its outta our hands !

If this is true,

It means Ford has been in talks with Getrag before we ever voted.

Could mean that Ford never intended to fufill the commitment at all.

Could be a scare tactic to other plants that have yet to vote.

Could be a false report.

Who knows?

All I know is we at 228 and we as a union are in this together.

Rise or fall, sink or swim.

We do so as one.

Now isn't the time for finger pointing.

Now is the time to keep our collective foot on the acelerator and keep going forward everyday.

Continuing to build our little piece for the number one vehicle manufacturer in the world.

We take whatever lemons they may throw our way, and we make lemonade.

Tastes good.

you already got a agreament last march for this work that would be a strikable issue. right along with all the other plants that were in the march agreament to get work . we already gave to get this work, time to stand up and fight for what we already agreed on

Edited by mbabbitt

Anyone who has been reading bon for awhile will see right through you and all of your different personalities---

you already got a agreament last march for this work that would be a strikable issue. right along with all the other plants that were in the march agreament to get work . we already gave to get this work, time to stand up and fight for what we already agreed on

This is new work, it is not in the last agreement or MOD.....STU I hope your right this better be a false report!!

I hope so too Eagle.

All I know for fact is media relations said they haven't made any announcements and haven't heard about it at all.

1-800-392-3673

Follow the prompts, ask for yourselves.

The purpose of this thread was only to relay to all members this story.

Whether or not it is true or false, it is spreading all over the floor.

Rumors need to be proven as fact or fiction.

If this is true,

It means Ford has been in talks with Getrag before we ever voted.

Could mean that Ford never intended to fufill the commitment at all.

Could be a scare tactic to other plants that have yet to vote.

Could be a false report.

Who knows?

All I know is we at 228 and we as a union are in this together.

Rise or fall, sink or swim.

We do so as one.

Now isn't the time for finger pointing.

Now is the time to keep our collective foot on the acelerator and keep going forward everyday.

Continuing to build our little piece for the number one vehicle manufacturer in the world.

We take whatever lemons they may throw our way, and we make lemonade.

Tastes good.

Where were all of you "heroic" pieces of shit when Visteon was spun off at Indy and the other parts plants? You didn't give a shit about us as long as it didn't affect you. Now you want to tell everyone to vote "no" on a harmless agreement compared to the last one, and start fucking other plants out of work. Walkowicz and the rest of you dumbasses are going to learn what so many of us have been saying. Ford is heading in the right direction and we will never be allowed to set their corporate agenda again. Wake up and fight another day rather than die on the fucking battlefield.