Watch out Oakville and St. Thomas

bodyman

http://www.caw.ca/en/3580.htm Page 8 $75,000 prod. $90,000 trade + $35,000 car voucher Would we (STAP) not fall under "Restructuring Allowances" as negotiated in May 08, or has that been given up as part of the cost saving measures in this new contract? Severance or restructuring?

WE NEED TIME TO LEARN THE DETAILS OF THIS AGREEMENT....layoff and recall options as opposed to severing yourself from the company needs to be thoroughly examined for all STAPers....VOTE NO until we have enough time to think this over and discuss this agreement amongst each other.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE NEED TIME TO LEARN THE DETAILS OF THIS AGREEMENT....layoff and recall options as opposed to severing yourself from the company needs to be thoroughly examined for all STAPers....VOTE NO until we have enough time to think this over and discuss this agreement amongst each other.

Agreed!

Sorry I should have mentioned I was in OTP. Before we went to 1 shift we built F series trucks,2 shifts 10 hours for my first ten years there. We built the Six man cab,Chassis cab,F-150/250/350 and had the U-Haul contract. We also had the lowest cost per unit of all (5 at that time) truck plants.OAC built the Tempo/Topaz. Up until Jan. 2000 we were led to believe if we did this this and this etc we MIGHT get a second shift back.

I truly feel for the brothers and sisters at STAP, but unless there is a GAURANTEE of new product at OAC I don't see many of you coming here or new jobs created.

Again-"commitments" don't cut it!

I'll be at the ratification meeting on Sunday to listen but as of right now I'm voting no.

You are a fucking asshole. Plain and simple.....did I just say simple....... you have seen your beloved truck plant go down and now you are hammering a nail in OAC? Simple Simon? Pound your chest you fuck wad. PM me so we can get together so I can slap the fuck out of you head. Simple Simon!!

Ed.

I will not fail to do so. You simpletons are starting to piss me off!

good post gocash

you guys need the concrete wording on all these points ...what if any plants can you guys relocate too

and what of the tax implications of taking a buyout ...in regards to EI ...will you have to use up all your payout before claiming EI

it won';t do you any good to get $100k to pay off your mortgage and have no EI for 2 years

what about a grow in to retirement

be smart know what the hell your voting on

VOTE NO

Sorry I should have mentioned I was in OTP. Before we went to 1 shift we built F series trucks,2 shifts 10 hours for my first ten years there. We built the Six man cab,Chassis cab,F-150/250/350 and had the U-Haul contract. We also had the lowest cost per unit of all (5 at that time) truck plants.OAC built the Tempo/Topaz. Up until Jan. 2000 we were led to believe if we did this this and this etc we MIGHT get a second shift back.

I truly feel for the brothers and sisters at STAP, but unless there is a GAURANTEE of new product at OAC I don't see many of you coming here or new jobs created.

Again-"commitments" don't cut it!

I'll be at the ratification meeting on Sunday to listen but as of right now I'm voting no.

The point was, you have product, whereas STAP has none.

The CAW pushed and got investment in OAC, they haven't done the same for STAP.

If this agreement is passed, you will still have a job, the people at STAP will not.

I hope OAC stands up to the CAW and says no to this in order to help support the folks at STAP.

There will be NO more negotiations! You people need to go back to farming, because you are thinking like farmers. WAKE TO FUCK UP!!

Ed.

WE NEED TO DEMAND A WEEKS GRACE TO PONDER OVER OUR OPTIONS INDIVIDUALLY. At STAP we have a very diverse workforce with some in the retiree phase,many around the 23 year seniority mark and the rest 11or so years and under....WE NEED TO KNOW OUR OPTIONS...there are layoff policies in place with recall rights...as opposed to severing yourself from the company...MY VOTE WILL BE NO to this deal.

There will be NO more negotiations! You people need to go back to farming, because you are thinking like farmers. WAKE TO FUCK UP!!

Ed.

Typical hammerhead mouth-piece. Zip it before I tell your mother. Besides what are you afraid of? OAC voted no last time and still gets the lions share of the "commitments".

STAP spent 40+ years pissing off the Glasshouse. OAC has nothing to be concerned about.

Edsel sounds like a scared little fuck. Or should I say a union sheep. Get your balls back from your wife edsel

You have a PM. Set it up. We'll see if I'm a scared little fuck! You shit heads with 15 or less years think they know it all. Yes, you are so hard done by. My fight is NOT with Ford now. It's with you fuck wads that are yelling NO without knowing the whole story. I would love to smack some sense into you. Please allow me the opportunity. I will feed you your own balls tough guy.

Ed.

Typical hammerhead mouth-piece. Zip it before I tell your mother. Besides what are you afraid of? OAC voted no last time and still gets the lions share of the "commitments".

STAP spent 40+ years pissing off the Glasshouse. OAC has nothing to be concerned about.

You too tough guy. PM me. I would love to dance.

Ed.

Fluenza calls this pattern bargaining, yet G.M. and Chrysler gave a guarentee of 20% and 18%. That is a far cry from whar Ford has done. Ken and his crew including our Scott Smith are going to try to ram this down our throats, then head back to their offices in Toronto (I bet one is waiting for Scott). By the way during these difficult times what cuts have been made at the national level???

I say we send them back to Toronto with a decisive no vote!!

GM also gave a much better closing agreement. Pattern bargaining my ass!!!!

Fluenza calls this pattern bargaining, yet G.M. and Chrysler gave a guarentee of 20% and 18%. That is a far cry from whar Ford has done. Ken and his crew including our Scott Smith are going to try to ram this down our throats, then head back to their offices in Toronto (I bet one is waiting for Scott). By the way during these difficult times what cuts have been made at the national level???

I say we send them back to Toronto with a decisive no vote!!

GM also gave a much better closing agreement. Pattern bargaining my ass!!!!

Totally Agree !!!

You have a PM. Set it up. We'll see if I'm a scared little fuck! You shit heads with 15 or less years think they know it all. Yes, you are so hard done by. My fight is NOT with Ford now. It's with you fuck wads that are yelling NO without knowing the whole story. I would love to smack some sense into you. Please allow me the opportunity. I will feed you your own balls tough guy.

Ed.

First off, people who can't "fight" with their brains, are the ones who quickly restore to using their fists. Go ahead and threaten to beat me up, I'm sure you could. But using bully tactics to scare people into thinking the same as you is immature, childish and most importantly, cowardly.

Secondly, I think it's better that people who have just been told their union has thrown them under the bus go in there thinking no and needing to be convinced other wise, then walking in there thinking yes and letting the union "leadership" off the hook for utterly failing them.

From what I've seen, I urge everyone to vote no. But Edsel, if you feel differently please tell us why.

Sounds like an Oakville Meathead, Why do you want to PM me, I think Moderators should kick you off for all your threats, looks like some good evidence here, you stupid fuck

Waiting........when assholes threating my livelihood, I will fight! Our Union is not shy of violence, from within or .........Union members have been beat'in senseless for betraying the Union. History may just repeat itself.

Ed.

Waiting........when assholes threating my livelihood, I will fight! Our Union is not shy of violence, from within or .........Union members have been beat'in senseless for betraying the Union. History may just repeat itself.

Ed.

Wow you make ALLCAW workers look bad. Talk about BEING the stereotype!!!

First off, people who can't "fight" with their brains, are the ones who quickly restore to using their fists. Go ahead and threaten to beat me up, I'm sure you could. But using bully tactics to scare people into thinking the same as you is immature, childish and most importantly, cowardly.

Secondly, I think it's better that people who have just been told their union has thrown them under the bus go in there thinking no and needing to be convinced other wise, then walking in there thinking yes and letting the union "leadership" off the hook for utterly failing them.

From what I've seen, I urge everyone to vote no. But Edsel, if you feel differently please tell us why.

All STAP members posting here have shown... NO brains................go ahead, vote no. Feel proud. Look at your girlfriend. Feel proud. Look at your wife, feel proud. Proud you made your mind up BEFORE you listened. Very intelligent, you bunch from London and surrounding area. Please don't offer me any of your water when I pass by.

Ed.

Ed.

WOW , WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME UNION ED, AS AUTOWORKS ITS NOT JUST YOUR LIVILHOOD ITS EVERYBODIES .SEND THE UNION AND FORD BACK TO THE TABLE . WERE,S YOUR BALLS DO WHATS RIGHT FOR EVERYBODY NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF !

Ed.

If you are concerned about "assholes threatening your livelihood" why dont you look at the workers inside OAP. All we here is how you guys continually fuck up everything up there, and if I'm not correct the union was even told that if the workforce there didnt shape up those vehicles could be moved to KC or Chicago. We have foremans go into your plant on a regualar basis and they cant believe the shit rolling off the lines down there. Concern yourself with your own plant, and quit your childish rants, you must feel very brave making threats over the internet.

GROW UP :finger: