Gettlefinger speaks..

TBodette68

Nothing he says can be believed.He has proven that time and time again.He says one thing initially and later does a 180.I'm not saying he will change his mind this time,but he does have a very bad habit of not following through with his initial statements.

He was right the membership did the right thing they voted NO.

I am glad to see that we all have finally come together on this. For the last few years we gave up so much and not once did the big dogs give up anything. I am not only talking about Ford's big wigs but our International Leaders as well. When they sold us the line about Ford's problem about 6 years ago we agreed to give up our pay raise to help both Ford and the retiree's out. It didn't stop there they kept coming back for more.

I keep reading and hearing how this latest round of concession's/modification's is helping Ford with their labor cost, yet I just do not see anything in there about where it saves them money. No wage or benefit improvements? so if they are not going to try to lower our wages or decrease what we get in benefits, how will that save them labor cost? Putting a wage freeze on new hires, OK makes a liitle sense but they are not hiring. How is that saving them labor cost?

The way I see it, the only way they are going to save on labor cost is to continuely get rid of the older work force through buy-outs and fireing's. That way the new kids can come in at half the wages for the next six years. That is another reason why they wanted no cap on new hires.

Ron you know you want this to pass and you will be back with a sweetened up deal

Your embarressed because you lost the support of the membership and Bob wants to be the next President

Sorry to ruin your plans

WE SAY NO

Now we have members yelling revote we might lose jobs if this don't pass this ...BS ask a textile worker steelworker all of the other unions promised the same things only to find there plants setting idol a year later

IT'S ALREADY IN THE FORD PLAN

The company might keep the jobs there for another year or so and then start shipping them out They can do that Thats your agreement now local and 4 volumns with letters of understandings

THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT OR OH THE CAN DO THAT COMPLETE DISREGUARD FOR EVERYTHING AGREED UPON LIKE NEW FLEX BODYSHOPS EVERY PLANT THAT WAS PROMISED ONE RAISE YOUR HAND

HOW MANY HAVE BEEN BUILT :reading:

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP AND REALISE THERE IS NO TEETH IN THIS HOW CAN YOU BITE SOMEONE WITH NO TEETH

A NO STRIKE CLAUSE IS A GOOD START :hysterical:

WE WILL PRODUCE NEW PRODUCTS THERE AND HERE AND EVERYWHERE BUT WHAT IS HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE IT'S LIKE A SCRATCHED RECORD

THE SAME PART OF THE SONG PLAYS OVER AND OVER

AND MAYBE THERES A GRAND FINALLY FOR ALAN MULALLY N RON GETTLEFINGER THERE YES VOTERS CROSS THE PICKET LINE AND WITH SCRABS HE BUILDS CARS AND TRUCKS THAT VERY FEW WILL BUY BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE TREATS US UNEDUCATED LINE WORKERS THAT ARE TO STUPID TO TIE OUR OWN SHOELACES I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALAN AND RON WE ARE NOT UNEDUCATED N STUPID THE FIGHTS ON WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MORE YOU ARE I FEEL INSULTED THAT YOU AND IUAW WOULD TRY TO BRIBE ME WITH A 1,000 BONUS TO

THIS IS ABOUT JOB SECURITY AND PROMISES NOT BEING FULLFILLED BY YOU AND FORD

oh alan your not building airplanes that only fat wallstreet airheads buy these are real americans your dealing with

Nothing he says can be believed.He has proven that time and time again.He says one thing initially and later does a 180.I'm not saying he will change his mind this time,but he does have a very bad habit of not following through with his initial statements.

the thing is...we can send him back. He must do the membership's bidding. He works for us, if he fails to go back under the terms we set, we throw him out of office, put him back into Louisville to work on the line.

the thing is...we can send him back. He must do the membership's bidding. He works for us, if he fails to go back under the terms we set, we throw him out of office, put him back into Louisville to work on the line.

HE'S AN IDIOT LIKE LEWENZA ,THERE IN IT FOR THEM SELFS .THIS IS A NORTH AMERICAN PROBLEM AND BOTH SIDES OF THE BORDER UNION NEED TO STAND TOGETHER ON ONE ISSUE . SEND OUR UNION LEADERS BACK AND DO THERE FUCKING JOB !

HE'S AN IDIOT LIKE LEWENZA ,THERE IN IT FOR THEM SELFS .THIS IS A NORTH AMERICAN PROBLEM AND BOTH SIDES OF THE BORDER UNION NEED TO STAND TOGETHER ON ONE ISSUE . SEND OUR UNION LEADERS BACK AND DO THERE FUCKING JOB !

They seem to forget what its like to work on the line once there elected

Ron you know you want this to pass and you will be back with a sweetened up deal

Your embarressed because you lost the support of the membership and Bob wants to be the next President

Sorry to ruin your plans

WE SAY NO

Now we have members yelling revote we might lose jobs if this don't pass this ...BS ask a textile worker steelworker all of the other unions promised the same things only to find there plants setting idol a year later

The company might keep the jobs there for another year or so and then start shipping them out They can do that Thats your agreement now local and 4 volumns with letters of understandings

THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT OR OH THE CAN DO THAT COMPLETE DISREGUARD FOR EVERYTHING AGREED UPON LIKE NEW FLEX BODYSHOPS EVERY PLANT THAT WAS PROMISED ONE RAISE YOUR HAND

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP AND REALISE THERE IS NO TEETH IN THIS HOW CAN YOU BITE SOMEONE WITH NO TEETH

WE WILL PRODUCE NEW PRODUCTS THERE AND HERE AND EVERYWHERE BUT WHAT IS HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE IT'S LIKE A SCRATCHED RECORD

AND MAYBE THERES A GRAND FINALLY FOR ALAN MULALLY N RON GETTLEFINGER THERE YES VOTERS CROSS THE PICKET LINE AND WITH SCRABS HE BUILDS CARS AND TRUCKS THAT VERY FEW WILL BUY BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE TREATS US UNEDUCATED LINE WORKERS THAT ARE TO STUPID TO TIE OUR OWN SHOELACES I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALAN AND RON WE ARE NOT UNEDUCATED N STUPID THE FIGHTS ON WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MORE YOU ARE I FEEL INSULTED THAT YOU AND IUAW WOULD TRY TO BRIBE ME WITH A 1,000 BONUS TO

oh alan your not building airplanes that only fat wallstreet airheads buy these are real americans your dealing with

SO HOWS FREETRADE AND SLAVE LABOR IN CHINA ,INDIA MEXICO WORKING OUT FOR NORTH AMERICANS . WE MAKE THEM BILLIONS THEY HAVE NO MONEY YET INVESTMENTS OF YOUR SWEAT AND TEARS ARE GOING OFF SHORE , AND ITS SIMPLE YOU JUST STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT THE CORPATE MONSTOR

Sorry to ruin your plans

WE SAY NO

SO HOWS FREETRADE AND SLAVE LABOR IN CHINA ,INDIA MEXICO WORKING OUT FOR NORTH AMERICANS . WE MAKE THEM BILLIONS THEY HAVE NO MONEY YET INVESTMENTS OF YOUR SWEAT AND TEARS ARE GOING OFF SHORE , AND ITS SIMPLE YOU JUST STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT THE CORPATE MONSTOR

"If it fails, there would be no reason to go back to the bargaining table," Gettelfinger said at a community event in Detroit. "We have a democratic process in place. People have a right to express themselves. We recognize there's a lot of misinformation about it out there, but that is what it is."

Not that I fully believe they wont be back , but this statement kills me.

Apparently with all the information available on the net and such, this time only there was misinformation out there and that's why this failed.

Ya keep telling yourself that Ron, whatever makes ya feel better.

I believe that with access to the language like never before people are actually able to make a truly informed decision, and the results showed that in my opinion.

It is sad how little credit some of our reps give rank and file members, we can read too guys.

It's almost as if they believe what the general population thinks that we are stupid GED or only High School Diploma holding rejects that could not make it anywhere else but in a factory.

Here is a clue to any of you International reps or Officers out there, the fact is the generation coming up is the generation that our forefathers raised at the height of the middle class. We are educated and we will be paying close attention, come correct or we will send you back to the solidarity house or back to the bargaining table with your tail tucked between your legs.

The message should have been clear back in August but they chose to push the issue, now no one looks good.

Rank and file still look like the greedy lazy fucks the general population thinks we are.

UAW leadership looks like the companies two bit whore always trying to sell something.

It's a lose lose situation that neither of us should have been put in period.

While I am happy with the vote results I am a bit sad for those reasons, but we will continue on.

Ron, Bob, and their bitch boys will be back sometime next year.

I am not so sure about that. We all know that some analysts are predicting that Ford will be reporting a profit on Monday. It could very well be they were trying to push this concession through before then because the report may be better then predicted. They would be embarrassed to come back with another concession deal if they are ready to report Ford is basically out of trouble completely. Remember, Gettelfinger is on the board at Ford. He probably knows the truth. He is now a company man through & through because of UAW-VEBA. Why do you think they were trying to push this through BEFORE the report for Monday????

I like Ron's response to the contract concession turn down. I appreciate his respect shown towards the membership even though I firmly dissagreed with contract reopening that was just put before us. We should all be so respectful in turn despite our dissagreements towards towards the IUAW. Maybe this is the eye opener they needed.