BREAKING NEWS!

Die Wahrheit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UAW doesnt need any help looking bad. Just Look at the revolt from rank and file.. The leadership cant get the votes they need, what an embarressment.. We thanks to the no votes lots of work will be going to Canada.. Way to go tough guy..

Prior to the voting on the Canadian and U.S. agreement modifications there was app. a twenty five dollar differential between the two groups with the Canadians being the more costly. What is the difference now?I would wager that there is still a greater or higher cost differential now with the Canadians still being the more costly.For the record they are still closing the St. Thomas assembly plant.My question then is to why you would believe that work would transfer from the U.S to Canada?Sour grapes maybe?

Prior to the voting on the Canadian and U.S. agreement modifications there was app. a twenty five dollar differential between the two groups with the Canadians being the more costly. What is the difference now?I would wager that there is still a greater or higher cost differential now with the Canadians still being the more costly.For the record they are still closing the St. Thomas assembly plant.My question then is to why you would believe that work would transfer from the U.S to Canada?Sour grapes maybe?

Interesting news, the closing of St. Thomas. If I'm not mistaken, it was the Canadian government that financed the transfer of Lincoln town car from Wixom to St Thomas. Now it's going to close? I would think that the Canadian Government would have atached some strings, like job commitments to the financing.

Hmmm. Well, Wixom never closed really, it was just idled for eternity.

I wonder what the cops are gonna drive now, they reportedly don't care for the chrysler, as it is not as durable as the TC (and a few other reasons).

So, the beat goes on.....

Joe Hinrichs is on his way as VP Asia Pacific. Guess he'll go there and get the Chinese operations up to snuff, eh? He'll be replaced here with John Fleming, VP CEO of Ford Europe. Does this mean that Ford will now have selective amnesia on the so called product committments? Will anyhting Hinrichs agreed to be worth the paper its written on? That seems to be the way Ford does things. When a new HR group comes in , all of a sudden they dont have to honor prior agreements with Locals. Just a question................

If you are not a Ford employee. . .and you are not, you cannot post in this section.

I don't think Die has ever experienced being banned from a social forum for not following user policy. I suppose he will if he continues to break the rules HUH? :hysterical:

Hey Die your not welcome on Ford Fanatic either! I'm sorry you can't read this forum anymore, can you? :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

I just wanted to say THANK GOD Die was banned! He had no real input, just endless bitching about the Republicans. He said he was a successful business owner and the economy is roaring back because of Obama, well good luck with that. (I hope he doesn't blame Obama when his business goes under!) I hope we can weed out the other non employees and hopefully HELP and SUPPORT each other. The union is not always in the right, and neither is the company. We need to trust ourselves and our coworkers in these very tough times! Good luck to all of us and to DIE W., you'll always be a loud mouth idiot, you're just no longer a FORD loud mouth idiot!

I just wanted to say THANK GOD Die was banned! He had no real input, just endless bitching about the Republicans. He said he was a successful business owner and the economy is roaring back because of Obama, well good luck with that. (I hope he doesn't blame Obama when his business goes under!) I hope we can weed out the other non employees and hopefully HELP and SUPPORT each other. The union is not always in the right, and neither is the company. We need to trust ourselves and our coworkers in these very tough times! Good luck to all of us and to DIE W., you'll always be a loud mouth idiot, you're just no longer a FORD loud mouth idiot!

He can't read our posts from the same PC or any longer. If he tries to login on his PC then a page will come up saying "You Have Been Banned From This Site." Also every PC that he gets on and tries to login, will be blocked from this site. There are 3 different ways that a forum can block access, and it is a real mother to sneak into one you have been banned from. It costs $30.00 per program to unblock access. It could cost him a total of $90.00 to be able to even get back in. I doubt he is even smart enough to do it, and if he is doesn't care enough to spend the $90.00 it will cost him! :hysterical:

Spoken like a true Rethug. Try and hush the truth with all your lies and fear tactics.

I have no desire to shut-up or shut-out anyone. This forum is supposed to be for Ford employees. Are we talking about hourly only? Or are members of the management welcome to comment here also?

In any case, if we all can continue to exchange different points of view without turning to personal attacks, I welcome debate. I may not be swayed to your point of view. I may not agree with you. I may sense the sting of truth. But I will attempt to exchange viewpoints and consider your opinions without resorting to denigration.

Can you say the same?

Die W., How do you label someone who disagrees with you a Rethug (Republican) when they are an Independant? Are you that retarded? There are lots of Democrats on this site who disagree with you and agree that you're a loud mouth idiot...does that make them a Rethug too? The TRUTH is ..... you're not a Ford employee anymore..and you're FULL OF SHIT! The site staff needs to ban you forever!

I have no desire to shut-up or shut-out anyone. This forum is supposed to be for Ford employees. Are we talking about hourly only? Or are members of the management welcome to comment here also?

In any case, if we all can continue to exchange different points of view without turning to personal attacks, I welcome debate. I may not be swayed to your point of view. I may not agree with you. I may sense the sting of truth. But I will attempt to exchange viewpoints and consider your opinions without resorting to denigration.

Can you say the same?

To answer your question

This Forum is for Ford Employees Only!

This forum is for active and retired Ford employees only! Non-Ford employees must use the other forums. Failure to comply will result in account suspension.

Does not specify, I would assume that means all Ford employees or retirees hourly and salaried alike.

However owning a few shares of stock does not make anyone an employee.

To answer your question

Does not specify, I would assume that means all Ford employees or retirees hourly and salaried alike.

However owning a few shares of stock does not make anyone an employee.

lquidspine,

I was hoping Die W. (I'm not picking on Die, he's just the most recent subject) and others would take a breath, think, and then redirect their opinions from personal attacks to point and counterpoint on the issues. I was saying that is my commitment and calling them out to do the same.

BTW, I own Ford stock also. I hope every American buys lots of it. Buy now while it's cheap. I bought in October 2008 and got one heck of a deal. Best investment I ever made. 300% growth in 12 months. WOW!

Now, where is the "Breaking News"?

lquidspine,

I was hoping Die W. (I'm not picking on Die, he's just the most recent subject) and others would take a breath, think, and then redirect their opinions from personal attacks to point and counterpoint on the issues. I was saying that is my commitment and calling them out to do the same.

BTW, I own Ford stock also. I hope every American buys lots of it. Buy now while it's cheap. I bought in October 2008 and got one heck of a deal. Best investment I ever made. 300% growth in 12 months. WOW!

Now, where is the "Breaking News"?

That the problem Fired , Die has done nothing but spam with multiple posts (daily before the Octomods came around). He adds nothing to a discussion , but he starts plenty of posts. He is either the least educated salaried ever in Ford history or is simply a investor troll.

He has been asked on several occasions to say in what form he was an employee, and has failed to do so time and time again.

I am not much for shutting someone out as long as they can actually add to a conversation, he has clearly shown how much respect he has for "staff" as a board moderator.

How he got back in is beyond me, I know of several people that post in the employees section that are not employees. But you have not seen me or anyone else call for them or be happy when they are banned...no because most can add something to the boards.

Even if we all do not all agree we can have some dialog on subjects, but this guy is simply a troll.

BTW there is no Breaking News, this is just another example of how most of his posts go.

That the problem Fired , Die has done nothing but spam with multiple posts (daily before the Octomods came around). He adds nothing to a discussion , but he starts plenty of posts. He is either the least educated salaried ever in Ford history or is simply a investor troll.

He has been asked on several occasions to say in what form he was an employee, and has failed to do so time and time again.

I am not much for shutting someone out as long as they can actually add to a conversation, he has clearly shown how much respect he has for "staff" as a board moderator.

How he got back in is beyond me, I know of several people that post in the employees section that are not employees. But you have not seen me or anyone else call for them or be happy when they are banned...no because most can add something to the boards.

Even if we all do not all agree we can have some dialog on subjects, but this guy is simply a troll.

BTW there is no Breaking News, this is just another example of how most of his posts go.

for the record I said it once now I will say it again. I am employed by FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Although I consider myself an investor first. Her we go with the name calling again. Like I stated you cant get mad at me because I am for Obama and our country succeeding, an I am also pro union. I call it like I see it and individuals seem to have a problem with that. I been around this industry for sometime and I have ssn enough to know that the union is a good thing. Most of you guys forget too soon. Keep dividing the union and watch how long you guys keep a job. Like I said once before be careful what you cry for because you just might get it........

for the record I said it once now I will say it again. I am employed by FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Although I consider myself an investor first. Her we go with the name calling again. Like I stated you cant get mad at me because I am for Obama and our country succeeding, an I am also pro union. I call it like I see it and individuals seem to have a problem with that. I been around this industry for sometime and I have ssn enough to know that the union is a good thing. Most of you guys forget too soon. Keep dividing the union and watch how long you guys keep a job. Like I said once before be careful what you cry for because you just might get it........

Yes

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE MEESSIAH IS SUCCEEDING? 10.2% IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. SOCIALIZED MEDICINE IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. THE GOV. RUNNING BANKS, AUTO COMPANIES OR ANY OTHER KIND OF BUSINESS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. JUST LOOK AT MEDICARE & SOCIAL SECURITY. THE GOV. DICTATING WAGES TO PEOPLE UNDER CONTRACT WITH A COMPANY (EXECUTIVE OR HOURLY) IS NOT SUCCESSFULL. A POLITICAL PARTY BE LABELED AS DOMESTIC TERRORISTS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. NEED I CONTINUE........