STAP Bull

STAP bum

Just weeks after we got our ass handed to us with this bullshit contract now the union is not doing anything. We are now being made to work overtime with out any notice.

Scott is still hiding in his office and the rest of the stewards are doing shit, they have all given up and don't care. Is it to late to get the UAW in?

Just weeks after we got our ass handed to us with this bullshit contract now the union is not doing anything. We are now being made to work overtime with out any notice.

Scott is still hiding in his office and the rest of the stewards are doing shit, they have all given up and don't care. Is it to late to get the UAW in?

Good Luck to STAPers,it looks like we are all on our own.I had to leave at lunch today after finding out that we were having to work 9 hours today.With nobody available to watch my 3 kids for the extra 1.5 hours it would take for me to get home after they got off they school bus,I was forced to leave when the only opportunity arose for me to do so...I was told by Art from IR that I might be charged by McKellar for leaving, if I left at lunch..I did everything I could do without any notice whatsoever to make arrangements for the kids sake,but the only thing left was to catch a ride home at lunch in order to be there for them at 3:45pm....Where is the respect and dignity that the company at least owes us??...The excuse they are using is that we are scheduled 10 hours so too bad...I asked Frank at 11am for my union rep Les Coulter to come out and discuss this with me but Frank said he was out on the floor and couldn't find him...funny thing because on my way out at 10 min. to noon he was sitting in Smittys office and already knew about my situation,didn't even make an attempt to see me before I had to leave....I guess we will see what comes of this tomorrow morning,I will keep you posted....I don't have a problem with working the overtime if we are at least given the opportunity to make the necessary arrangements,but I am not willing to leave a 1 year old baby with a 10 and 6 year old to babysit for 1.5 hours and take the chance of losing my kids because of Ford Motor Company's inability to properly manage their operations...

The excuse they are using is that we are scheduled 10 hours so too bad...

If you are scheduled 10 hours and work nine then your problems with your kids are your problem not your reps or Ford's problem.

Grow up.

Some people here want to be carried their whole life.

Your employer or your union will never be responsible for for your child care arrangements.

No wonder some here blame the union for STAP's closing. they reveal that they are the type of people who always blame someone else, and won't take any responsibility for themselves.

You knew you were scheduled 10 hours!

If you are scheduled 10 hours and work nine then your problems with your kids are your problem not your reps or Ford's problem.

Grow up.

Your employer or your union will never be responsible for for your child care arrangements.

No wonder some here blame the union for STAP's closing. they reveal that they are the type of people who always blame someone else, and won't take any responsibility for themselves.

you stupid piece of shit,we haven't worked a minute of of o.t. in many months....in fact most days we dont even work a full 8 hour shift,so how can one expect to suddenly work nine hours ??? I hear we were 250 cars down and we could easily make this up next week by working 9 hrs each day,and everyone could have been told to prepare for that....but idiots like you who come on here and talk the company bullshit and drink the kool-aid will never understand about a life outside of Ford Motor Co...you obviously don't have a family and could care less about others ...so go to hell Framer

Grow up.

Why don't you go fuck yourself Framer we have been scheduled 10 hours for years but haven't worked overtime at all since last year,except once. Wasn't it the company that told us absolutely no overtime then when body couldn't keep up they went 10 hrs and 11hrs now they pull the same shit with us. Why the fuck were we laid off last week if we were short cars? The week before it was 7.7 7.8 7.9 we were making to a number. Next week I heard 9's or 10's all week... bullshit! It's Christmas and the CEO's won't get their bonuses if STAP doesn't make the company a little more profit, let's squeeze a little more blood out of the stone. The problem was with the engines when we went home 3 weeks ago last time I checked Monday was the start of the work week for us, Ford and the union knew we were short cars but chose today to inform us about overtime like they couldn't have told us Monday that just passed or start us next week to give us some notice. You are the same fuck that always defends the union I didn't even see you at the ratification meeting were you up front under the table servicing Kenny? You must have your time in so do us all a favour and fukin retire. Ask anyone with 20 to 27 years in that will miss out on their pension and they will all say they got fucked buy our union and if you don't think so you are even dumber then what you have been posting on this site! Windsor transmission got a better deal then us so did GM and Chrysler didn't you read their contract that went around the plant? Ask anybody with half a brain I'm sure they would love to read it for you. And why do you protect Scott Smith so much? I have been there 17 years he has been there 4, I have seen him on the floor a total of 3 times once was when he was running for plant chairman so if thats not hiding in the office what the fuck do you call it? The last contract is in place what the fuck do we even need him for? The hole fuckin world knows what our buyout was why don't we know what his is, we have a right we pay him. If our union is so fukin honest what are they hiding. Stop being such a fukin dick framer we just want answers if you were at the meeting you would have noticed the mics being cut off when it got heated . Most of us have been loyal employees over the years we think we deserve a little common courtesy and if our union can't defend us and give the answers to the questions we are asking they have no business being there!

Edited by roggie13

Why don't you go fuck yourself Framer we have been scheduled 10 hours for years but haven't worked overtime at all since last year,except once. Wasn't it the company that told us absolutely no overtime then when body couldn't keep up they went 10 hrs and 11hrs now they pull the same shit with us. Why the fuck were we laid off last week if we were short cars? The week before it was 7.7 7.8 7.9 we were making to a number. Next week I heard 9's or 10's all week... bullshit! It's Christmas and the CEO's won't get their bonuses if STAP doesn't make the company a little more profit, let's squeeze a little more blood out of the stone. The problem was with the engines when we went home 3 weeks ago last time I checked Monday was the start of the work week for us, Ford and the union knew we were short cars but chose today to inform us about overtime like they couldn't have told us Monday that just passed or start us next week to give us some notice. You are the same fuck that always defends the union I didn't even see you at the ratification meeting were you up front under the table servicing Kenny? You must have your time in so do us all a favour and fukin retire. Ask anyone with 20 to 27 years in that will miss out on their pension and they will all say they got fucked buy our union and if you don't think so you are even dumber then what you have been posting on this site! Windsor transmission got a better deal then us so did GM and Chrysler didn't you read their contract that went around the plant? Ask anybody with half a brain I'm sure they would love to read it for you. And why do you protect Scott Smith so much? I have been there 17 years he has been there 4, I have seen him on the floor a total of 3 times once was when he was running for plant chairman so if thats not hiding in the office what the fuck do you call it? The last contract is in place what the fuck do we even need him for? The hole fuckin world knows what our buyout was why don't we know what his is, we have a right we pay him. If our union is so fukin honest what are they hiding. Stop being such a fukin dick framer we just want answers if you were at the meeting you would have noticed the mics being cut off when it got heated . Most of us have been loyal employees over the years we think we deserve a little common courtesy and if our union can't defend us and give the answers to the questions we are asking they have no business being there!

Roggie So you have 17 years in and still you don't know how the system works.

The workforce has been scheduled 10 hours all year and for the last 40 years it is what it is- FORD

but go ahead and blame Les and Smitty blame Buzz and Kenny blame the past chairman MacDonald blame me as well and all CAW members that dont agree with you. It's to bad your lack of involement in the union for the last 17 years has not payed off for you. Hey this is a company site so spout off all you want to about how bad the union is.You posted that you have 17 years in, and the group from 20 -27 years is getting a raw deal but why are you concerned you have less then that. I have little faith in your math skills The plant chairman has more then 4 years in and is payed by Ford. This is the great blue oval site so bash the CAW while FORD gives you the common courtesy to whin on this site for free.

Have a good day

If you are scheduled it, you have no argument. Welcome to the rest of Ford Motor Company for the last 10 years. This type of work schedule happens all the time and you have to be prepared to make adjustments to your schedule because FORD does not care, and does not have to care, about the kids you have that need to be picked up from daycare or off the bus.

It is not "STAP BULL" it happens all over the company in all the plants.

Good Luck to STAPers,it looks like we are all on our own.I had to leave at lunch today after finding out that we were having to work 9 hours today.With nobody available to watch my 3 kids for the extra 1.5 hours it would take for me to get home after they got off they school bus,I was forced to leave when the only opportunity arose for me to do so...I was told by Art from IR that I might be charged by McKellar for leaving, if I left at lunch..I did everything I could do without any notice whatsoever to make arrangements for the kids sake,but the only thing left was to catch a ride home at lunch in order to be there for them at 3:45pm....Where is the respect and dignity that the company at least owes us??...The excuse they are using is that we are scheduled 10 hours so too bad...I asked Frank at 11am for my union rep Les Coulter to come out and discuss this with me but Frank said he was out on the floor and couldn't find him...funny thing because on my way out at 10 min. to noon he was sitting in Smittys office and already knew about my situation,didn't even make an attempt to see me before I had to leave....I guess we will see what comes of this tomorrow morning,I will keep you posted....I don't have a problem with working the overtime if we are at least given the opportunity to make the necessary arrangements,but I am not willing to leave a 1 year old baby with a 10 and 6 year old to babysit for 1.5 hours and take the chance of losing my kids because of Ford Motor Company's inability to properly manage their operations...

Tell me your kidding, please tell me your kidding!

You really had me going.

You didn't just post this, did you.

Edited by stap2005

Grow up.

You must be one of these salaried people that are at the gym everyday before, during, and after lunch when working out. My point is that the company should have given notice in advanced so that children are taken care of. I agree with the poster, they gave him a short notice, so he or she did the same.

Roggie So you have 17 years in and still you don't know how the system works.

The workforce has been scheduled 10 hours all year and for the last 40 years it is what it is- FORD

but go ahead and blame Les and Smitty blame Buzz and Kenny blame the past chairman MacDonald blame me as well and all CAW members that dont agree with you. It's to bad your lack of involement in the union for the last 17 years has not payed off for you. Hey this is a company site so spout off all you want to about how bad the union is.You posted that you have 17 years in, and the group from 20 -27 years is getting a raw deal but why are you concerned you have less then that. I have little faith in your math skills The plant chairman has more then 4 years in and is payed by Ford. This is the great blue oval site so bash the CAW while FORD gives you the common courtesy to whin on this site for free.

Have a good day

If Scott Smith has been there so long he sure does a good job hiding thats my point and there is nothing wrong with my math but there is something wrong with your fuckin attitude I care about my fellow employees and friends that are going to lose the shirt off their back you seem to be only worried about yourself your fuckin login name reflects that, you should have done us all a favor and stayed on vacation you dumb fuck!!

What we need now are the details to our contract . How come we were forced into a deal that the Union had no idea of what was included . I have been trying to get answers and have been told to wait until the Spring when the seminars will be set up . People need to know what the hell is going on in order to get on with their lives after Ford . Jobs are out there now that won't be around for long , with all the Sterling employees and such looking and applying now . If the Union knows what the details are , why are they hiding them from us ?

What we need now are the details to our contract . How come we were forced into a deal that the Union had no idea of what was included . I have been trying to get answers and have been told to wait until the Spring when the seminars will be set up . People need to know what the hell is going on in order to get on with their lives after Ford . Jobs are out there now that won't be around for long , with all the Sterling employees and such looking and applying now . If the Union knows what the details are , why are they hiding them from us ?

Because some details would need to be worked out as closing the plant is a huge undertaking.

I would first like to see a solid, in stone closing date because apparently the September 2011 date has not even been signed off on.

Nice, educated, informative, well written, reply.

Way to make us all look good.

In his defense, it's Framer that is the one making everyone look bad.

It's like trying to teach a gorilla to write. You try and try and try, but eventually you just end up stabbing it in the eye with the pen.

There never will an in stone closing date , my rep said that all Ford is required is the one year notice , which means as of now our only guarantee is till November 2010 . As far as this so called contract goes , if we purchased a product at a store and got it home and realized that it wasn't it was advertised , the store would be forced to accept a return . So why can the CAW get away with it ? If they know what they sold us , let's see it .

The whiners have taken over here.

Now they make new topics to whine on.

This is exactly what the union has said for the last year or so, on the local level at least. The closure agreement we got was a good one, for the most part, but the union on the local level is useless.

Have a look at what the CAW negotiated for other places, then try and tell me it "was a good one".

That is so true

as to the O/T issue yes your scheduled 10 ....but they should have given you guys a heads up ...and what the hell happened to 8 hrs only on Fridays ...they new they were down on production Monday

this is going back to the early 70's with this shit

where the hell is the union when this is going down ....reps should be out on the floor talking to the peeps

That is so true

as to the O/T issue yes your scheduled 10 ....but they should have given you guys a heads up ...and what the hell happened to 8 hrs only on Fridays ...they new they were down on production Monday

this is going back to the early 70's with this shit

where the hell is the union when this is going down ....reps should be out on the floor talking to the peeps

The union reps are on the floor but that means shit any more it's so funny Steve Hamilton walks around with blank paper so if you have a question about the contract you can write it down and the union will get back to you.... funny he was on the bargaining committee shouldn't he have all the answers about the contract or is the union making up the answers as they go, just seems like they forgot to tell us a shit load of stuff!

The union reps are on the floor but that means shit any more it's so funny Steve Hamilton walks around with blank paper so if you have a question about the contract you can write it down and the union will get back to you.... funny he was on the bargaining committee shouldn't he have all the answers about the contract or is the union making up the answers as they go, just seems like they forgot to tell us a shit load of stuff!

You know I agree 100% with gocash..... Yes we are closing but that doesn't mean bend the fuck over time after time! I remember when our union would've come out on the floor and told management to go fuck themselves! If we were down 250 cars we should have been notified that we would be working overtime the following week so people could get their child care worked out. You don't just spring an hour overtime on people when we have been working 8 or less for months.... If this is the way our union is going to work going forward it is going to be one hell of a year and a half...... And as for our reps going around with blank sheets of paper asking us to put down our questions.... What the fuck is that???? Is ford still writing the contract is that why you guys don't know anything?? Smitty if your going to national or if your out of a job like the rest of us just do your job and don't let them bend us over anymore....... It's about principal and respect now.....

You know I agree 100% with gocash..... Yes we are closing but that doesn't mean bend the fuck over time after time! I remember when our union would've come out on the floor and told management to go fuck themselves! If we were down 250 cars we should have been notified that we would be working overtime the following week so people could get their child care worked out. You don't just spring an hour overtime on people when we have been working 8 or less for months.... If this is the way our union is going to work going forward it is going to be one hell of a year and a half...... And as for our reps going around with blank sheets of paper asking us to put down our questions.... What the fuck is that???? Is ford still writing the contract is that why you guys don't know anything?? Smitty if your going to national or if your out of a job like the rest of us just do your job and don't let them bend us over anymore....... It's about principal and respect now.....
Respect and Dignity - has been lacking all over this company when it comes to UAW workers , if the company schedules 10 hrs. all week and runs 7 one day out of the week then the schedule has been broken and should tell you at the end of your shift what the next day of hours working is , if they dont then assume 8 hours unless told otherwise at the end of your shift for the following day.Sorry to hear that they are closing your plant thats why most of this membership told the company F#@k you the last mod. , they could've at least kept some plants from closing instead of outsourcing our work to f#@king MEXICO without so much as a peep of opposition from our LEADERSHIP DOWNTOWN . Best wishes to all at STAP

Respect and Dignity - has been lacking all over this company when it comes to UAW workers , if the company schedules 10 hrs. all week and runs 7 one day out of the week then the schedule has been broken and should tell you at the end of your shift what the next day of hours working is , if they dont then assume 8 hours unless told otherwise at the end of your shift for the following day.Sorry to hear that they are closing your plant thats why most of this membership told the company F#@k you the last mod. , they could've at least kept some plants from closing instead of outsourcing our work to f#@king MEXICO without so much as a peep of opposition from our LEADERSHIP DOWNTOWN . Best wishes to all at STAP

Thanks best wishes to all you guys over there in the U.S. kinda wish we were still apart of the UAW at least some of your union brothers said enough shit and are backing you guys up as for us we are done at STAP but that doesn't mean we can't wish the best to you guys over there good luck with your fight!

Edited by roggie13

Your Dam right Smitty is going national ..thats his reward for towing the bullshit line

When we left the union was in ok shape ..some balls ...but this is crap ......time to start taking things into your own hands

start at frame line and walk

we have done a wild cat before and you guys can do it again ...........what the hell you got nothing to lose ..closeing in less than a year and a half

you know in the first year and a half i worked at stap i had 52 unauthorized days off ..Gordie Cambell saved my ass ...what ever happened to that union

Mark your Dad was kick ass !!!!