"2.3" BILLION FOR BRAZIL INVESTMENT ! WHAT"S YOUR VEIW NOW

spazzy

:hysterical: NO NEW INVESTMENT OR PRODUCT FOR ST.THOMAS ASSEMBLY PLANT IN ONTARIO CANADA . AT LEST THE INTERCEPTOR IS STILL BEING BUILT IN NORTH AMERICA .FORD STILL LOOKING TO CLOSE MORE NORTH AMERICIAN OPERATIONS WTF! STAP ALONG WITH OTHER HARD WORKING NORTH AMERICIANS MADE THE MONEY FOR FORD"S NEW INVESTMENTS IN BRAZIL, INDIA , MEXICO AND CHINA .THE ONLY PLACE LEFT THEY CAN ABUSE IS BACK TO AFRICA . FUNNY HOW THAT IS . MODERN DAY SLAVE TRADE HA HA HA . HOW TIME HAS CHANGED NOTHING . HOW DO WE STOP THE DISRESPECT AND THE JOBS LOSSES OF NORTH AMERICIANS . ITS OVER FOR US , OUR JOBS ARE GONE , THESE JOBS ALONG WITH MANY MORE ARE GONE AND WELL NOT BE BACK WHEN CAPACITIES GO BACK UP ! HOLD ON TO YOUR JOBS AND HOLD THE UNION TO DOING THERE JOB ! PROYECTING WORKERS AND THE WORKERS JOB NOT THE COMPANY"S INTEREST. :banghead: Edited by spazzy

:hysterical: NO NEW INVESTMENT OR PRODUCT FOR ST.THOMAS ASSEMBLY PLANT IN ONTARIO CANADA . AT LEST THE INTERCEPTOR IS STILL BEING BUILT IN NORTH AMERICA .FORD STILL LOOKING TO CLOSE MORE NORTH AMERICIAN OPERATIONS WTF! STAP ALONG WITH OTHER HARD WORKING NORTH AMERICIANS MADE THE MONEY FOR FORD"S NEW INVESTMENTS IN BRAZIL, INDIA , MEXICO AND CHINA .THE ONLY PLACE LEFT THEY CAN ABUSE IS BACK TO AFRICA . FUNNY HOW THAT IS . MODERN DAY SLAVE TRADE HA HA HA . HOW TIME HAS CHANGED NOTHING . HOW DO WE STOP THE DISRESPECT AND THE JOBS LOSSES OF NORTH AMERICIANS . ITS OVER FOR US , OUR JOBS ARE GONE , THESE JOBS ALONG WITH MANY MORE ARE GONE AND WELL NOT BE BACK WHEN CAPACITIES GO BACK UP ! HOLD ON TO YOUR JOBS AND HOLD THE UNION TO DOING THERE JOB ! PROYECTING WORKERS AND THE WORKERS JOB NOT THE COMPANY"S INTEREST. :banghead:

those upgrades are to sell more cars in Brazil.

or are you suggesting keeping STAP open to send CVs to Brazil?

sry , let me make myself clear , fuck everybody else , lets look after us first including my fellow americians south of canada , not mexico and then if there"S any extras well look after them . after all we made the profits for ford , to make the investments . its sounds like you"re ok with current conditions . who fucking cares if its an upgrade for brazil we and other plants in north america need upgrade fuck . fix north america first then worry about the rest . my plant hasn"t had an upgrade in 20 or more years , pure profit for ford , at my plant on new investments just plant closure . maybe you are slated to close next who knows . good luck with that everybodies jobs are at the mercy of the company and your unions uaw-caw there a joke at this point ! i forgot gm is going to build a mega plant in india 7,000,000 square feet to produce 600000 cars and they took bail out money now thats funny 30000 us jobs 10000 canadain jobs no new investmest here , maybe its me but im get fucked and so is every other americian !

Edited by spazzy

sry , let me make myself clear , fuck everybody else , lets look after us first including my fellow americians south of canada , not mexico and then if there"S any extras well look after them . after all we made the profits for ford , to make the investments . its sounds like you"re ok with current conditions . who fucking cares if its an upgrade for brazil we and other plants in north america need upgrade fuck . fix north america first then worry about the rest . my plant hasn"t had an upgrade in 20 or more years , pure profit for ford , maybe you are slated to close next who knows . good luck with that everybodies jobs are at the mercy of the company and your unions uaw-caw there a joke at this point ! i forgot gm is going to build a mega plant in india 7,000,000 square feet to produce 600000 cars and they took bail out money now thats funny 30000 us jobs 10000 canadain jobs no new investmest here , maybe its me but im get fucked and so is every other americian !

You're absolutely right. And also I thought the money GM borrowed was ONLY to be used in America. Ford wants more concessions cuz they're broke (wink, wink), and they turn around and spend all this money in other countries like Brazil and China. It doesn't matter if they don't ship our vehicles from America to there....what I'm trying to say is they SAID THEY NEED MORE CONCESSIONS CUZ they're hurting and then they turn around and spend money, they don't have (wink, wink), over there.

It's like a slap in our face!

Edited by justme

Was there some huge news that suggested US demand is going to reutrn to 16M+ SAAR? Why would Ford increase US investment to produce 2M cars when the current structure supports much more than that?

If they are able to sell 1M+ units in Brazil, but only the capacity for 500K, wouldn't you expect them to invest there? A profitable Ford world wide is beneficial.

Was there some huge news that suggested US demand is going to reutrn to 16M+ SAAR? Why would Ford increase US investment to produce 2M cars when the current structure supports much more than that?

If they are able to sell 1M+ units in Brazil, but only the capacity for 500K, wouldn't you expect them to invest there? A profitable Ford world wide is beneficial.

Profitable world wide is only beneficial outside North America and does not maintain North American jobs.

:hysterical: NO NEW INVESTMENT OR PRODUCT FOR ST.THOMAS ASSEMBLY PLANT IN ONTARIO CANADA . AT LEST THE INTERCEPTOR IS STILL BEING BUILT IN NORTH AMERICA .FORD STILL LOOKING TO CLOSE MORE NORTH AMERICIAN OPERATIONS WTF! STAP ALONG WITH OTHER HARD WORKING NORTH AMERICIANS MADE THE MONEY FOR FORD"S NEW INVESTMENTS IN BRAZIL, INDIA , MEXICO AND CHINA .THE ONLY PLACE LEFT THEY CAN ABUSE IS BACK TO AFRICA . FUNNY HOW THAT IS . MODERN DAY SLAVE TRADE HA HA HA . HOW TIME HAS CHANGED NOTHING . HOW DO WE STOP THE DISRESPECT AND THE JOBS LOSSES OF NORTH AMERICIANS . ITS OVER FOR US , OUR JOBS ARE GONE , THESE JOBS ALONG WITH MANY MORE ARE GONE AND WELL NOT BE BACK WHEN CAPACITIES GO BACK UP ! HOLD ON TO YOUR JOBS AND HOLD THE UNION TO DOING THERE JOB ! PROYECTING WORKERS AND THE WORKERS JOB NOT THE COMPANY"S INTEREST. :banghead:

true...I've always thought that after China and India they will move the work to Africa to get even cheaper labor cost...

So losing billions in Europe, Asia, and South America would be beneficial or have no effect on North American operations?

there not losing shit in those countries..they count the $$ they put in to build those plants thats y they have a short term lose...taking our profits from the 90's and sticking it in foreign countries and in 10 years there will be less than 10K workers in the USA... maybe none as Ford can build anything they make here in China by then... we can strike and they will laugh at us and up production in other countries just watch and u will see.... the Taurus "overflow"will be bulit in China in 5 years...