Picked up our MKT Ecoboost....

FikseGTS

Picked up out MKT Ecoboost last week, moves pretty well for an SUV, quicker than our Audi Q7 4.2.....

Red Candy Metallic with Light Stone Interior

Elite Package

67S Dual Headrest DVD Entertainment System

63A Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Collision Avoidance

21D 2nd Row Bucket Seats

17A Active Park Assist

We wanted the power 3rd row seats but they said they were not into production with that option yet.

Some things that Lincoln dropped the ball on:

Keyless entry/pushbutton start. I have to walk up to the drivers door or rear hatch to open the car without the key, very annoying, all of the other cars I've had with this feature allow you to walk up to any door to get in.

You can't control the rear DVD players from the front screen. You can only adjust the volume and move to the next track. So to start a new movie, you have to get back there with the kids and do it.

Navigating the iPod interface is clumsy, hopefully some sync updates with address this.

Other than those things, this car has everything that it's competitors have and more for a much better price...

Is there an SCT programmer for this yet? I'm ready to boost and run the MKT... :)

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Front.JPG

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Front-Quarter.JPG

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Rear-Quarter.JPG

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Rear.JPG

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Interior.JPG

2010-Lincoln-MKT-Ecoboost-Red-Travel-Link.JPG

Congrats!! Maybe I'll see you around - I'm in Fort Lauderdale, and have a Light Ice Blue Flex Limited w/ the Edge Sport's 22" wheels, so you'll know it's me (and I'll pretty much know it's you) if you see me.

Nice GT-R, Viper and 335 as well!

Edited by rmc523

Congrats ! Your neighbors will see you coming for sure ...that thing is sexy! Just a note though, I noticed you have car seats in the second row...you might want to put an old towel or blanket underneath them to protect the leather. I detail cars and it doesn't take a lot to scuff up/tear leather, especially with the light color. Just an FYI.

thanks, yep, I did put a towel underneath the seats.... the outgoing Audi Q7 had some decent wear from one of the seats that didn't have anything underneath...

Congrats ! Your neighbors will see you coming for sure ...that thing is sexy! Just a note though, I noticed you have car seats in the second row...you might want to put an old towel or blanket underneath them to protect the leather. I detail cars and it doesn't take a lot to scuff up/tear leather, especially with the light color. Just an FYI.
Edited by FikseGTS

thanks, will do!

Congrats!! Maybe I'll see you around - I'm in Fort Lauderdale, and have a Light Ice Blue Flex Limited w/ the Edge Sport's 22" wheels, so you'll know it's me (and I'll pretty much know it's you) if you see me.

Nice GT-R, Viper and 335 as well!

• 1 month later...