Thank you!

CD4EMAN

I pay attention to whats going on in this country and i use my resources (just like you) to stay on top of things. So unless you are an all knowing god who see's all and knows all, you get your information just like i do.RESEARCH. Tell me I'm wrong. And research,study etc etc. builds on our intellect.Can you agree to that? or must you always play the devils advocate.?

I LIKE to play the devils advocate when we are talking about right wing fear mongers who lie continuously.

I DO agree to the rest of your statement.

I LIKE to play the devils advocate when we are talking about right wing fear mongers who lie continuously.

I DO agree to the rest of your statement.

Now THAT'S funny. I doubt you understood the meaning of the phrase when you used it.

Just google the phrase and read the results. Here are a few in no particular order.

http://www.answers.com/topic/devil-s-advocate

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/play+devil%27s+advocate

http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Devil%27s-Advocate

Come on now, lighten up. You gotta admit the irony here!

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/1/3...Remember-Naught

From the above link

Don't forget the naughts, because this decade, no matter what anyone on the right might say, was conservatism on trial. You want less taxes? You got less taxes. You want less regulation? You got less regulation. Open markets? Wide open. An illusuion of security in place of rights? Hey, presto. Think we should privatize war by handing unlimited power given to military contractors so they can kick butt and take names? Kiddo, we passed out boots and pencils by the thousands. Everything, everything, that ever showed up on a drooled-over right wing wish list got implemented -- with a side order of Freedom Fries.

They will try to disown it, and God knows if I was responsible for this mess I'd be disowning it, too. But the truth is that the conservatives got everything they wanted in the decade just past, everything that they've claimed for forty years would make America "great again". They didn't fart around with any "red dog Republicans." They rolled over their moderates and implemented a conservative dream.

What did we get for it? We got an economy in ruins, a government in massive debt, unending war, and the repudiation of the world. There's no doubt that Republicans want you to forget the last decade, because if you remember... if you remember when you went down to the water hole and were jumped by every lunacy that ever emerged from the wet dreams of Grover Norquist and Dick Cheney, well, it's not likely that you'd give them a chance to do it again.

From the above link

Don't forget the naughts, because this decade, no matter what anyone on the right might say, was conservatism on trial. You want less taxes? You got less taxes. You want less regulation? You got less regulation. Open markets? Wide open. An illusuion of security in place of rights? Hey, presto. Think we should privatize war by handing unlimited power given to military contractors so they can kick butt and take names? Kiddo, we passed out boots and pencils by the thousands. Everything, everything, that ever showed up on a drooled-over right wing wish list got implemented -- with a side order of Freedom Fries.

They will try to disown it, and God knows if I was responsible for this mess I'd be disowning it, too. But the truth is that the conservatives got everything they wanted in the decade just past, everything that they've claimed for forty years would make America "great again". They didn't fart around with any "red dog Republicans." They rolled over their moderates and implemented a conservative dream.

What did we get for it? We got an economy in ruins, a government in massive debt, unending war, and the repudiation of the world. There's no doubt that Republicans want you to forget the last decade, because if you remember... if you remember when you went down to the water hole and were jumped by every lunacy that ever emerged from the wet dreams of Grover Norquist and Dick Cheney, well, it's not likely that you'd give them a chance to do it again.

With the lower taxes we got higher spending, who's responsible? BOTH PARTIES!!!

What deregulation is it you are speaking of, any examples?

Are you talking about the same security that Obama has expanded and continued?

Read the article at the link.

From the above link

Read the article at the link.

There are no answers in there, just accusations. That's why I'm asking you. The last one needs an answer from you also.

It is an article. I agree with it. I did not write it.

Ask the author your questions.

His email (from the article ) is

devilstower@gmail.com

Don't waste your time asking either Aces or Die any questions...they will not answer....they refuse to have a dialog

More humor from the evasive longball

Is he:

Republican?

Democrat ?

Tea Bag?

Who knows?

If you read the article then you would know that I did not write it. To question what I meant just shows that you don't understand that I did not write it.

The fact that you are well read on politics is all well and good...but when a person tries to have a discussion with you about politics...you hide behind others words

Also Aces....why is it important to you to label me? I can't even label myself...I don't follow a party line... All the derogatory name calling and labeling makes you look scared and shows a lack of confidence in the positions of others that you present...loosen up man...write what YOU feel...not others

The fact that you are well read on politics is all well and good...but when a person tries to have a discussion with you about politics...you hide behind others words

Also Aces....why is it important to you to label me? I can't even label myself...I don't follow a party line... All the derogatory name calling and labeling makes you look scared and shows a lack of confidence in the positions of others that you present...loosen up man...write what YOU feel...not others

You are exactly right!!!..

You said repeatedly that you were a "Conservative Democrat", but then got all offended when I posted something insulting Republicans.

Make up your mind.

As far as what I post I usually post stuff of interest to me and others.

I am not the biggest fan of Obama or his policies but they are far better than the guy before him and the clowns he surrounded himself with.

Many of the opinion pieces I post I agree with but not all. Some are just interesting or different.

I new that would be your response. Your RebubliCANTS have nothing to offer to assist this country in recovery, an their own party knows it. Want it done wrong put a rethug in charge!!!!

I don't think the republicans have the answer either....I want someone who will STOP spending money they don't have....If you see one of those guys...let me know

What is it in the article that you agree with?

Most of it especially the conclusion

Forget the naughts, and you'll forget that conservatives had another chance to prove all their ideas, and that their ideas utterly and completely failed. Again.

The point of remembering bad events is to stop them from repeating. So remember, and remind others if they start to forget. Because really, this is one trip to the water hole we can't afford to repeat.

Most of it especially the conclusion

Forget the naughts, and you'll forget that conservatives had another chance to prove all their ideas, and that their ideas utterly and completely failed. Again.

The point of remembering bad events is to stop them from repeating. So remember, and remind others if they start to forget. Because really, this is one trip to the water hole we can't afford to repeat.

So they just say deregulation and you agree??? What are you agreeing to? Can you mention anything specificly or is it just deregulation that you can't point out?

this is the quote you are refering to and yea there are NO exclusions. “Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence. Love others as well as you love yourself.”

for those that are not christians, that is your right to believe as you choose. I feel there is nothing wrong with trying to live as Christ asks me, it hurts no one and keeps me from doing things I shouldn't.

as for the monks statement. did you know there are over 45,000 hand written transcripts of just the old testament that date from the time of Christ to thousands of years before with not so much as one word misplaced, as a matter of fact the dead sea scrolls(found in the 1940s) predate anything science has tested before, and in just one of the books only one letter was deleted in the writtings and made NO diffrerence in the text at all. so please before you make such a broad statement know there are a lot of books to the truth and authorty of the validity of the transcripts of the bible.

on such book is called "God wrote a book" by James McDonald

I did not intend on making this a religious string, if it offends anyone Im sorry.

I just dont like the road our political leaders are taking us at this time.

I like how you slide your agenda in as caring about the spending. Were you doing this when bush was in office? Didn't think so. It also amazes me how some 'Christians' can be so selfish and petty. Didn't Jesus want people to live a life as close to his as they possibly could? If so I can’t believe that Jesus would think it is ok that 45 million Americans are without access affordable healthcare. But hey, you have yours don’t you! Thanks to the UAW and the Labor friendly politicians they endorsed which, btw, most likely were Dems.

I like how you slide your agenda in as caring about the spending. Were you doing this when bush was in office? Didn't think so. It also amazes me how some 'Christians' can be so selfish and petty. Didn't Jesus want people to live a life as close to his as they possibly could? If so I can’t believe that Jesus would think it is ok that 45 million Americans are without access affordable healthcare. But hey, you have yours don’t you! Thanks to the UAW and the Labor friendly politicians they endorsed which, btw, most likely were Dems.

Tomb, are you a Ford employee? If so I welcome your input. But if not,this is an employee forum please feel free to go elsewhere :-)