Will Ford Build Fusion in Second Plant

Footballfan

.....what the fk do you think a flexible body shop is for?
I do not know because one thing is for sure they do their best not to build any fking cars here in the u.s!Hey cap I thought you were leaving?I thought for sure after pushing the membership to vote for concessions and it OVERWHELMINGLY Failed you would have given up trying to convince us that the IAW is on our side.

.....what the fk do you think a flexible body shop is for?

what the f i think is you are an idiot,,,u told all of how we had to vote for the last consessions,,or else we were doomed,this is fact ,,just have to merely check your past posts,,,what u are is a lackey,,,stoooge,,no mind of your own,,,all u you do is come on here and spout what others tell you to say,in the hopes of sucking the right di@@ for a better iuaw job for yourself,,,,gee we should have voted for more givebacks according to you,next thing we know salary gets matching benefits and merit raises back,capt asshole,,you are ill informed ,the di@@ in your mouth made u look stupid,,ur acting like ur in the know,,,and all u really are is a puppet,,move your jaws make me laugh clown

what the f i think is you are an idiot,,,u told all of how we had to vote for the last consessions,,or else we were doomed,this is fact ,,just have to merely check your past posts,,,what u are is a lackey,,,stoooge,,no mind of your own,,,all u you do is come on here and spout what others tell you to say,in the hopes of sucking the right di@@ for a better iuaw job for yourself,,,,gee we should have voted for more givebacks according to you,next thing we know salary gets matching benefits and merit raises back,capt asshole,,you are ill informed ,the di@@ in your mouth made u look stupid,,ur acting like ur in the know,,,and all u really are is a puppet,,move your jaws make me laugh clown

Wow, you are such a dumb ass! Get an education or get off your mom's computer dk!

A flexible body shop is not cheap labor!!!! The Fusion is built in Mexico because of cheap labor not because Mexico had a flexible body shop...

You obviously do not know the history behind the fusion. It was originally supposed to be made at Atlanta and the overflow was going to be Mexico. So I do not see why they would build an entire new plant just to run a couple thousand more!

Mexico will increase production before they build it here..................If FORD wanted to build the Fusion here in the USA then Atlanta would have gotten it like planned......

I predict....it will be built at WAP which will not only not close down when MAP goes online but also...get the mustang after AAI closes doors after 2011 negotiations...

I predict....it will be built at WAP which will not only not close down when MAP goes online but also...get the mustang after AAI closes doors after 2011 negotiations...

I would predict, if I had to just the opposite- it would go to AAI. AAI has had a lot more upgrades in recent years than WAP.

I know I'm gonna get bashed for saying this but...

I believe the company had to give some type of bonus' back to salary. The Corporate world is obviously competitve. Salary people move from job to job, from company to company. Look around your plant, how many salary people do you know that have been there for 30 years? At CAP, we constantly have new faces in salary.

Their jobs are not like ours. They do not have the protection or benefits we have. They can be released at anytime, and they can leave at anytime. It is no secret that Ford is turning around. Competing companies want our people. Ford needed to do this or risk losing key people.

If any of us could leave for a better job we would, we stay at Ford because we have to!!

I strongly believe we will get some of the things we lost, back in 2011. But I'm not foolish enough to think that Ford is going to give us a penny extra out of the kindness of their heart. They won't do this until they have to!! I know it's frustrating to see what's going on and its easy to take things at face value, but sometimes you have to look at the whole picture.

If Ford continues to turn this around WE WILL ALL BENEFIT.

I would predict, if I had to just the opposite- it would go to AAI. AAI has had a lot more upgrades in recent years than WAP.

the fusion is built around the mazda6 platform. So, I think it has a better chance of going to AAI. Seems like the plant would require less modifications. Plus, our quality is pretty good too!