rawsonville

factoryrat67

We have been hearing these rumors for far too long. I will beleive in Rawsonville's future when I see more cars than weeds in the parking lot. I pray that I will be able to someday return from the shithole that is Saline. You guys just do not know how bad it truly is!!!!!!

You have to be joking. This post is almost as funny as pulse giving people advice. Try jumping in and out of 4 to 5 hundred cars a day for 10 or 20 yrs and then tell us how bad you have it at saline.......... pathetic

hey pulse. if we are getting work why are thet getting ready to start ilo,s instead of tlo,s .something sounds fishy. you said not to long ago you wont be able to find a parking space there.

I don't remember the the whole post fatbass...but i think i was wishing for the full parking lots...which i still believe in. The ILO thing is a mess right now. Even if we get a positive announcement tommorrow...we won't be able to get 100+ Tuesday. I'm not being a smart ass by any means, but the ones going on ilo can come home with "new" work by seniority. We just have to stay positive and patient. Everyone is hot to trot for an announcement...including diecaster and me. This has been one of the worst waiting games ever! But I'll tell you...we are gonna party on with some good news. Peace

• Like 1

You have to be joking. This post is almost as funny as pulse giving people advice. Try jumping in and out of 4 to 5 hundred cars a day for 10 or 20 yrs and then tell us how bad you have it at saline.......... pathetic

Sorry diecaster...PPants has become one of the nastiest and negative posters on here. GO Rawsonville!

• Like 1

i am sorry too diecaster. I just hope you and pulse never end up at an assembly plant you won't make it

Please do not get me wrong, the work at Saline is easy, but the management makes Rawsonville management actually look intelligent. The Saline man. has no respect for the contract or the union. And I don't see this changing as was promised when Kanitz came into office. The company is still hanging that blue oval in front of the union's face and they are falling for it. The Rawsonville days are truly missed. The grass is not greener on the Saline side.
  • Like 2

Please do not get me wrong, the work at Saline is easy, but the management makes Rawsonville management actually look intelligent. The Saline man. has no respect for the contract or the union. And I don't see this changing as was promised when Kanitz came into office. The company is still hanging that blue oval in front of the union's face and they are falling for it. The Rawsonville days are truly missed. The grass is not greener on the Saline side.

:stats: :stats: News flash... :stats: Just heard that Chriper and Phishy Poo are being transfered to Turkey to help build the Transit Connect... :stats: :stats: Word is that neither of them has enough positive input to remain UAW members...lol!!! :reading: :rant: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :banvictory: :banvictory: :banvictory:

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 2

:stats: :stats: News flash... :stats: Just heard that Chriper and Phishy Poo are being transfered to Turkey to help build the Transit Connect... :stats: :stats: Word is that neither of them has enough positive input to remain UAW members...lol!!! :reading: :rant: :happy feet: :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :banvictory: :banvictory: :banvictory:

You can type all the retarded crap you want it still doesn't change the fact that your an IDIOT.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

thats sounds good, now maybe rawsonville can start bringing back some of the loaned out members to other plants.

Well that might not be in the best interest of some of the west side trades currently working as temps on the east side. There might only be a few months of work for them back at thier home plant before they're ILO'd again. They'll have much longer than that at Van Dyke, and probably Sterling.

• Like 1

Well that might not be in the best interest of some of the west side trades currently working as temps on the east side. There might only be a few months of work for them back at thier home plant before they're ILO'd again. They'll have much longer than that at Van Dyke, and probably Sterling.

We are talking about the long term viability of our plant! Just having one more plant that remains open and gains work has got to work for the good one way or the other. We have a commitment for battery's. Our plant is coming back...

• Like 1

hey pulse. if we are getting work why are thet getting ready to start ilo,s instead of tlo,s .something sounds fishy. you said not to long ago you wont be able to find a parking space there.

fishy?..."fatbass"...that's funny! : ) Just kidding...we will FIGHT to get every job in our plant till the last breath!!! Shine-olla changes every day. We will prevail.

• Like 1

fishy?..."fatbass"...that's funny! : ) Just kidding...we will FIGHT to get every job in our plant till the last breath!!! Shine-olla changes every day. We will prevail.

everything may be funny to you and im glad that your situtation is so secure that you can laugh at all of us ,,but the rest of us worry about our jobs every day and the false promises that you have put out there to get our hopes up ,,is not only cruel ,i just wish i knew your name so my children could thankyou also,,,,,,,,,,i would say thank the plant manager ,,but he was told it would be in his best interest to retire for saying what you said and tried to sell

• Like 2

AMEN i will 2nd that, the management is AWFUL, we thought Rawsonville's made poor choices HELL NO they dont know there ass from a hole in the ground at Saline........ UNION OH is that what you call it!!!! NEVER EVER ANYDAY at Rawsonville would you call for a union rep and they go to management FIRST to see what is the problem then you and then comes back to you again and say "the company ha the right to run the business how they want" It is CRAZY, and the contract is from 2003.... WHAT A JOKE

• Like 2

everything may be funny to you and im glad that your situtation is so secure that you can laugh at all of us ,,but the rest of us worry about our jobs every day and the false promises that you have put out there to get our hopes up ,,is not only cruel ,i just wish i knew your name so my children could thankyou also,,,,,,,,,,i would say thank the plant manager ,,but he was told it would be in his best interest to retire for saying what you said and tried to sell

I was hoping to get to know you a little better at the Union meeting we had, but you were a "no show" ??? You're more than welcome to bring your kids. I am no more secure than you are. But I do know that I have never given any false promises as you imply. No laughing here. The last part of your post is a little convoluted. So let me get this straight..."saying what you said and tried to sell" came true? We are getting work and you think Captain Kirk got canned for that?

Help me out with this chriper. You won't come to any meetings of the membership, which all are encouraged to come, you rant and rave about how bad Goddard is pounding your ass, the plant is doomed, Pulse, sun3, & soupy are all idiots; along with Captain & Level. Damn, you just beat up on my girl Glow ;) I think Lewis may need to pick you up for the next U-mtg so you can talk. Does it burn your ass that bad that the plant isn't closing??? Why??? April 18th is the next one...OBTW...why are you the only one that doesn't spell your own name right?...just askin'...

• Like 1

Some of us are too busy with home life to come to the meeting. Why don't you fill us in on why it was so good? Better yet, get the union to post the meeting minutes.

You guy's missed a good meeting today...Go Local 898 Rawsonville!!!

Some of us are too busy with home life to come to the meeting. Why don't you fill us in on why it was so good? Better yet, get the union to post the meeting minutes.

There is nothing better than being there. But I understand the "home life". We got together today as a membership and zipped through our business in less than an hour. We had some laughs...and we had some solemn moments. It was cool to have folk's take time out of their Sunday to hear that Rawsonville is getting new work. We got together.

There is nothing better than being there. But I understand the "home life". We got together today as a membership and zipped through our business in less than an hour. We had some laughs...and we had some solemn moments. It was cool to have folk's take time out of their Sunday to hear that Rawsonville is getting new work. We got together.

And everyone sang KHUMBAYA...................................please.

I was building trucks at DTP............Why don't you come try THAT on your Sunday.