Ford Emplyoee's Could Make Ford 7 Billion A Year

sharon

Interesting example of the X-plan push. Another important point is that we need to stop being so negative in public. I am sure we can all point out problems in our plants, and that could be done regarding any foreign or domestic manufacuturer.

Does it solve anything to point out the problems? Most just gripe, there isn't any constructive criticism. It just seems to me that the media is clobbering Ford right now, certainly, we do not need to add any fuel to that fire.

In otherwords, biting the hand that feeds you is just plain stupid. Perhaps your plant is closing soon or some other unfortunate event has soured you, even if that is the case, you still have at least some stake in seeing Ford thrive.

All any of us can do is be positive when it comes to Ford. No good will come from worrying or complaining. All we can do is produce quality and make ourselves more marketable through ETAP - just in case:)

Edited by methos

Why should I help? The dealership I bought my truck from used my X plans without my consent and I'm the one that gets penalized for it! Fuck em' all! NO MORE FAVORS! :kissass: Everybody else can get away with it!I also can't get a straight answer on resolving the issue as well. I'll just make sure my next NEW vehicle purchase won't be a Ford then!

"CUT THAT CHECK" as people say in the other threads! "CUT THAT CHECK!"

Interesting example of the X-plan push. Another important point is that we need to stop being so negative in public. I am sure we can all point out problems in our plants, and that could be done regarding any foreign or domestic manufacuturer.

Does it solve anything to point out the problems? Most just gripe, there isn't any constructive criticism. It just seems to me that the media is clobbering Ford right now, certainly, we do not need to add any fuel to that fire.

In otherwords, biting the hand that feeds you is just plain stupid. Perhaps your plant is closing soon or some other unfortunate event has soured you, even if that is the case, you still have at least some stake in seeing Ford thrive.

All any of us can do is be positive when it comes to Ford. No good will come from worrying or complaining. All we can do is produce quality and make ourselves more marketable through ETAP - just in case:)

Exactly! Just look at Atlanta, and Norfolk :shrug: Two of Fords Top Shining Stars.......

Respect is a two way street.

I'm sure Atlanta and Norfolk are getting all the comfort and respect they are due as we speak.

PS

I am pushing A & X plan.

I still do my job to the best of my ability.

Ford has thousands of dedicated employees who are receiving much negative information from rumor and the press (general media and business sector) And Ford is VERY aware of this, but not giving employees, or the press/business sector anything but the "Winding Road Way Forward Plan. Duh! That's why the business sector is as worried as the employees. You are correct in as worry will change nothing. This is the best job I ever had. I would love to keep it at or near the current negotiated wages and benefits. But with this uninformed shit storm the company has us in at present . Damn just give us SOME bits of truth in addressing the major issues that are currently a tornado of rumors. They will NOT do that with contracts a year away. They will NOT show their hand. If they would. I would not needlessly worry, and the damn stock price would rise.

GM is doing a much better job at this. Their employees are better informed, the business sector is better informed, and it is reflected in the stock price.

I'm not sure what plant you are at, but I don't personally know two many ACH employees considering doing anything that may effect their unusually unsure financial situations, such as buying a new home, buying a new Ford vehicle, or rushing out to buy tons of Ford stock that is such a bargain (?) right now.

I would love to do my share but I really don't feel any loyalty to a company that has turned it's back on us here at Norfolk Assembly Plant !!!

KUDDOS ON THAT !

I was the biggest Ford guy there was. All my Dad drove were F Series, my very first "car" was a '74 F-250, it's how I learned to drive !

LOYALTY IS A 2 WAY STREET.

FORD LOST MINE WHEN THEY SLAPPED US IN THE FACE APRIL 13TH.

I simply don't give a F**k what happens to Ford ! I DONT CARE WHO READS THIS !

I'M SO SICK OF COMING INTO A DYING PLANT WHERE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE.

I actually hope that F Series sales keep dropping because that will probably be the ONLY reason why

Ford mught get off their collective asses and accelerate their plans at NAP, take us down to 1 shift and hopefully offer buyouts to the rest of us so we can move on with our lives !

This is the result of decades of piss-poor management, stupidity, and outright corporate greed.

Now tens of thousands of good hard working people and their families are being kicked to the curb and they

have the balls to ask us to help them sell cars ! :censored:

What a bunch of isolated, arrogant, assholes are up in Dearborn to think that people

would just say ok...sure....you're f***ing wurh my life but I'll still help you !! :slap:

GEEEEZZZZ !

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF ! :banghead:

HEY JR ! STOP JERKING US AROUND AND FOLLOW GM'S LEAD !

CUT THAT CHECK FOR EVERYBODY WHO WANTS ONE ! :happy feet:

Although I share in the frustration of a plant closure, for those of us who would still like to work for Ford in the future, it is important that we help promote the company we work for. The plants that remain after all of the cuts must continue to do well or there won't be jobs for people to transfer to.

If your intent is to leave the company, then you certainly have the right not to promote it. I think we all need to reflect on the life we've been able to enjoy due to the agreements between Ford Motor Co and our union. I've prospered quite well for 18 years and although I'll have to move to continue my standard of living, it's an opportunity most people do not get. I'm just thankful for that opportunity.

A plant closure is not the end of the road. Judging by the tone of most comments, it's obvious that many of you wish to remain gainfully employed, other wise you wouldn't be upset about your plant being closed. Although you'll probably have to move, you'll still have that opportunity it would seem if you so choose.

One final thought regarding A/X plan sales. If we were selling our cars and trucks, we all wouldn't be experiencing what we're going through at this time. Although it didn't help my situation any, I just helped a neighbor purchase a Super Duty truck on X-plan which helped my brothers and sisters at KTP. :happy feet:

I was caught up in a A-plan thing. Saleman was stealing mine i got punish for it, hell some folks lost there job over it and now they want us to help them sell cars and trucks? After Jan 23, I could care less what they

sell or dont sell. Just hurry up and close AAP. I think Ford really dont have a clue what they really want to do, Because if they did they would be following GM lead to get rid of folks asap. Wall street is blasting Ford at every chance they get to talk shit about them not following GM lead. Good luck to the rest of u people who is staying with Ford you're going to need it come next contract.

I am not an auto worker and am on the west coast could someone here tell me what an A&X plan are can anyone use them??? :shrug:

You can get special pricing on a new Ford, Licoln or Mercury vehicle if an employee provides you with a PIN number to provide the dealer at purchase time. It's a predetermined amount so there is no haggling over price unless you are trading in a vehicle.

All this "CUT THAT CHECK" crap is crazy!

If they cut that check, some will make 135,000 bucks for 6 months work, and that is fine.

So then------>cut that check that you don't really have to, but f*** YOU, I ain't even going to consider trying to offer anyone a deal on your product.

By the way, each 2 points of marketshare equals at least one 2 shift assembly plant making over 60 units an hr.

That's alright though, since we do not know which one it would undoubtedly save, we should all f*** em; and the rest of us demand they NOT cut that check so as we have money to work with!

(just being as ridiculous as some of these other people are, not serious........except that 2 points WILL save a plant. Would that plant be YOURS!?!?!?!?!?! No doubt it would either be......Atlanta, Wixom, Twin Citys, or NAP, since they are still in operation with equipment inside. People need to wake up! Not to mention, it gives more slots to those who want to stay employed......and they are YOUR brothers and sisters)

All this "CUT THAT CHECK" crap is crazy!

If they cut that check, some will make 135,000 bucks for 6 months work, and that is fine.

So then------>cut that check that you don't really have to, but f*** YOU, I ain't even going to consider trying to offer anyone a deal on your product.

By the way, each 2 points of marketshare equals at least one 2 shift assembly plant making over 60 units an hr.

That's alright though, since we do not know which one it would undoubtedly save, we should all f*** em; and the rest of us demand they NOT cut that check so as we have money to work with!

(just being as ridiculous as some of these other people are, not serious........except that 2 points WILL save a plant. Would that plant be YOURS!?!?!?!?!?! No doubt it would either be......Atlanta, Wixom, Twin Citys, or NAP, since they are still in operation with equipment inside. People need to wake up! Not to mention, it gives more slots to those who want to stay employed......and they are YOUR brothers and sisters)

U dont understand. Ford makes cars people dont want. In all places where the economy is good people want a german or japenese luxury car. These cars look better, run better, and have better resale value. In the economy market 10/100000 warranty will beat a Ford product anyday. In the truck market( We r ok for the momment. In my 14 years not one person has come to me to ask them help get a ford. Volvo and Land Rover they inquired. Bootomline. Lexus is a better car than a Lincoln. Bmw Benz r status. This is GEn X nobody cares where its built just what it looks like, how fast is it, does Brittnay or Puffy or anybody famous drive. Nobody is dropping 20000 and over to buy a new ford, they will spend 14000 and get a 2 year old honda/toyota. Truth hurts but its the truth. In the future all of u guys start countin accords,camrys,corallos,and civics, U will be amazed that infinite # will keep u counting and they r building plants in the USA not Mexico. Ford is FOrd Lincoln is a dressed up Ford Mercury is a dressed down Lincoln. Go visit the Highschools and ask the kids what kind of car they want, affordable,and extreme. Mustang and an F150 should get a couple. Ford is bashing itself we could never badmouth something if it is the truth. :shrug: :finger::finger::finger::baby: I hope this is the last attempt at BS 101. If u r making good product, u dont have to beg, discount,ask for help and do the markt dept and dealership work. U need new mktg strategy if ur depeding on your employees to market the car, and u have to show them how to con their friends and family away from a better car. Sure go right ahead and tell the people u care about this focus is abetter deal than elantra. Or Zepyhr makes a #3 series Bmw look like garbage. :kuko::kuko: Lastly If they Cut THEm CHECKS Ford will be able to save money on legacy costs,overstaffing,inefficiencies, morale/ Way Forward with hiring in new workers at a 10 difference, etc,etc, follow GM, or this wait for each individual Ford Top Secret Agenda to tap us on the back. BOlD MOVES not coulld u please help me sell cars that we just cant get off the lots. This is not gonna save jobs this is a stopgap to putoff BUyout talks and BOld MOves. This is a BRAVE NEW WORLD. BS just doesnt cut it anymore. Survival of the Fittest. Ford needs to get FITT

Edited by IPITYDAFOOL VIRUSFREE

U dont understand. Ford makes cars people dont want. In all places where the economy is good people want a german or japenese luxury car. These cars look better, run better, and have better resale value. In the economy market 10/100000 warranty will beat a Ford product anyday. In the truck market( We r ok for the momment. In my 14 years not one person has come to me to ask them help get a ford. Volvo and Land Rover they inquired. Bootomline. Lexus is a better car than a Lincoln. Bmw Benz r status. This is GEn X nobody cares where its built just what it looks like, how fast is it, does Brittnay or Puffy or anybody famous drive. Nobody is dropping 20000 and over to buy a new ford, they will spend 14000 and get a 2 year old honda/toyota. Truth hurts but its the truth. In the future all of u guys start countin accords,camrys,corallos,and civics, U will be amazed that infinite # will keep u counting and they r building plants in the USA not Mexico. Ford is FOrd Lincoln is a dressed up Ford Mercury is a dressed down Lincoln. Go visit the Highschools and ask the kids what kind of car they want, affordable,and extreme. Mustang and an F150 should get a couple. Ford is bashing itself we could never badmouth something if it is the truth. :shrug: :finger::finger::finger::baby:

Mr Bill Ford,

There you have it from ipity------->nobody wants our products, will buy our products, and gen X will never be convinced that any of our products are worth anything.

With this straight talk from ipity, you should now understand that SOME (and I only mean some) of these people are snickering all the way to the bank wanting you to CUT THAT CHECK.

With their vast knowledge, they know that your company is doomed; so much so they will not even try and sell your inferior products to save themselves, or their fellow co-workers. They want you to CUT THAT CHECK very quickly, before you realize that stabilizing the workforce is useless, since you really have nothing to sell.......so no-one will be working anyway.

In otherwords---------->they want you to spend 2, 3, or 4 hundred million of company dollars in an effort to leave a ship that will sink regardless. They are sooooo confident of this, they won't even try to save themselves, or their co-workers by offering a price break on autos the believe nobody wants.

Mr. Ford, with all this in mind, why would you even cut any check? You and your company are done, Mark Fields is an imposter, not to mention SOME(and only some) of the workers who wish to leave are even attempting to help the ship capsize.

If you do cut checks sir, you must be a better person than most of us who post here. After all, with all the vindictivness they have shown, most of them would take that CHECK money if they were in your shoes; buy a yacht, and sail off with their wife and children while saying "fu** the employees, I ain't giving them a nickel, and am selling out to the great Asians."

If you decide to do this, may I suggest as you leave on your yacht, you cut, copy, and paste some of the comments your STILL employees have made about how they "ain't helping Ford do nothin," even if it might keep them employed.

After pasting their comments of lavish love of your company on this board, use your wi-fi set up onboard to let them know that you did CUT THAT CHECK, just cut it to yourself instead of them, since it was your company to start with, not to mention your money, and you already payed SOME(and only some) of these ingrates for their services in the past........and in many cases, vastly overpaid at that!!!!!

P.S. This may have sounded harsh, but it was not meant at most of you poor people who still MAY lose their jobs.

Instead of trying to shore up the company to survive and possibly keep a plant open, increase sales so if you wish to go somewhere, or attempting to help many people they know keep employed; all they got for anyone and Ford is------>FU** YA!!!!!

They have nerve to say Dearborn has no heart??????? Maybe, just maybe, they outta look in the mirror! And if they do look in the mirror, I am sure while they are admiring themselves they will be chanting, "cut that check, cut that check," imploring such a thing from Dearborn......the so called heartless bastards!!!!!

Mr Bill Ford,

There you have it from ipity------->nobody wants our products, will buy our products, and gen X will never be convinced that any of our products are worth anything.

With this straight talk from ipity, you should now understand that SOME (and I only mean some) of these people are snickering all the way to the bank wanting you to CUT THAT CHECK.

With their vast knowledge, they know that your company is doomed; so much so they will not even try and sell your inferior products to save themselves, or their fellow co-workers. They want you to CUT THAT CHECK very quickly, before you realize that stabilizing the workforce is useless, since you really have nothing to sell.......so no-one will be working anyway.

In otherwords---------->they want you to spend 2, 3, or 4 hundred million of company dollars in an effort to leave a ship that will sink regardless. They are sooooo confident of this, they won't even try to save themselves, or their co-workers by offering a price break on autos the believe nobody wants.

Mr. Ford, with all this in mind, why would you even cut any check? You and your company are done, Mark Fields is an imposter, not to mention SOME(and only some) of the workers who wish to leave are even attempting to help the ship capsize.

If you do cut checks sir, you must be a better person than most of us who post here. After all, with all the vindictivness they have shown, most of them would take that CHECK money if they were in your shoes; buy a yacht, and sail off with their wife and children while saying "fu** the employees, I ain't giving them a nickel, and am selling out to the great Asians."

If you decide to do this, may I suggest as you leave on your yacht, you cut, copy, and paste some of the comments your STILL employees have made about how they "ain't helping Ford do nothin," even if it might keep them employed.

After pasting their comments of lavish love of your company on this board, use your wi-fi set up onboard to let them know that you did CUT THAT CHECK, just cut it to yourself instead of them, since it was your company to start with, not to mention your money, and you already payed SOME(and only some) of these ingrates for their services in the past........and in many cases, vastly overpaid at that!!!!!

P.S. This may have sounded harsh, but it was not meant at most of you poor people who still MAY lose their jobs.

Instead of trying to shore up the company to survive and possibly keep a plant open, increase sales so if you wish to go somewhere, or attempting to help many people they know keep employed; all they got for anyone and Ford is------>FU** YA!!!!!

They have nerve to say Dearborn has no heart??????? Maybe, just maybe, they outta look in the mirror! And if they do look in the mirror, I am sure while they are admiring themselves they will be chanting, "cut that check, cut that check," imploring such a thing from Dearborn......the so called heartless bastards!!!!!

Dude Im talking like a banker. Checks and Balances. How about u forgot, THese guys work for Ford not Uaw. Get this Damn union Bs out of my company. Dude when U look at Junior do U see a leader. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo. Also Im sorry that Im willing to give my job away cuz I Know my Place aint closin. I am also givin up my medical benifits. 60000 after taxes is chicken-feed thats why it is out there. Good Luck all futule attempts willl be delivered right back to the sender. Untill sep 2007

It's simple math here folks....there is no reason to attack each other on this or any other thread.

May sales are coming out TOMORROW MORNING !

Look at the % DROP that probably will see in SUV's and Trucks....vs small cars.

Do the math based on last year's sales with the % drop and you look at how many vehicles

that you would have to sell to make up for this continued loss....AND IT WONT STOP WITH MAY !

If someone specifically asks me to help them with an "X Plan" then yes of course I would help them...BUT I am not wasting anymore of my time promoting a company that is managed the way Ford is being managed right now !

Just a thought, if Ford wants employees to sell new vehicles to family and friends (therefore increase marketshare) the first step is to streamline the process. Secondly if Ford wanted to push more new vehicles get your employees into the new vehicles. How? Eliminate the hassle (the dealership process), A-Plan restrictions, and improved A-Plan pricing.

It is one thing for an employee to "sell" the products they help build. But, a higher level of credibility is given to their words when that employee is actually driving one of these new products. :doh:

Also, market share can be regained by reversing perception. Ninety percent of the people I have spoken with still believe Honda and Toyota have superior quality. Excuse the language but it's time for Ford to shit or get of the pot! Ford can speak volumes by increasing the warranty period. Nothing says quality than better warranties. This also plays into the "Innovation" buzz word. Be a leader and up the stakes damn it! :slap:

A "cut that check" would also be a financial windfall for a family who could use it for daily expenses, or somebody trying to fight off a bankruptcy. Investing it, or starting a small business.Think of the local economies that could support and Michigan sure could use it.

what kind of stupid family would use that for daily expenses ??? lol....65K with no job or benefits...YIKES....

why not buy a boat...?? and just rack the debt up ???LOL

no wonder people are in trouble with that mentality.....give up all your years at ford for a half years wages and then nothing.....makes alot of sense!

You can get special pricing on a new Ford, Licoln or Mercury vehicle if an employee provides you with a PIN number to provide the dealer at purchase time. It's a predetermined amount so there is no haggling over price unless you are trading in a vehicle.

How much over invoice is it usually???

what kind of stupid family would use that for daily expenses ??? lol....65K with no job or benefits...YIKES....

why not buy a boat...?? and just rack the debt up ???LOL

no wonder people are in trouble with that mentality.....give up all your years at ford for a half years wages and then nothing.....makes alot of sense!

All those years huh? Yeah all those years (less than 10 by the way) not seeing family, not seeing friends, not seeing the outside world... falling behind on everything else. Working afternoons more than half the fucking time, wasting half your LIFE back and forth involved with the place. Give up all those years! KISS MY ASS.

If you know you are eventually gonna get laid-off in the near term or the long-term. Why not take a buyout?