Hey Guys

Sounds like it will be fun let me know. I would love to help participate in a social justice activity

P.S. when did I piss in your cereal?

P.P.S. Toronto Pride has a Dyke march on June 24th and the Pride Parade with 1 Million spectators will be on June 25th

We would love to have you join us…. J

Straight Pride to be recognized in Yellowknife

'Shocked' councillor withdraws Straight Pride motion

I hope you are more successful in celebrating.

Sounds like it will be fun let me know. I would love to help participate in a social justice activity

P.S. when did I piss in your cereal?

P.P.S. Toronto Pride has a Dyke march on June 24th and the Pride Parade with 1 Million spectators will be on June 25th

We would love to have you join us…. J

Straight Pride to be recognized in Yellowknife

'Shocked' councillor withdraws Straight Pride motion

I hope you are more successful in celebrating.

re: these links. Why heck can't we have hetrosexual pride day? Or for that matter like they said Caucasian Heritage Month? There are MANY parts of the world that caucasions are far outnumbered. Why do you have to be in the minority to have a special day or month to be celebrated?

yS

re: these links. Why heck can't we have hetrosexual pride day? Or for that matter like they said Caucasian Heritage Month? There are MANY parts of the world that caucasions are far outnumbered. Why do you have to be in the minority to have a special day or month to be celebrated?

yS

a good thought...why cant we ??

i think it is reverse discrimination!

a good thought...why cant we ??

i think it is reverse discrimination!

We SHOULD be able to. Oh, there is no such thing as reverse discrimination. That would imply that something does NOT discriminate. No matter which race or gender you belong to, it is still called discrimination.

yS

Of course you can have a heterosexual pride parade. Just organize it, and get the proper permits. Caucasian heritage month, put forth a motion, and acquire some supporters, it's probably easier than you think. Who ever said you had to be a minority to have a special day, or celebration.

The Toronto Pride Parade started out twenty some years ago with just a few people. Now it's the largest in the world. It takes a lot of time, energy and determination by a lot of people to make it successful. Although I sense a lot of sarcasm in your post, and don't believe you would be serious about the issue, you could definitely organize your own hetero event, if you wanted to dedicate your time and effort.

Edited by OAC Lineman

Of course you can have a heterosexual pride parade. Just organize it, and get the proper permits. Caucasian heritage month, put forth a motion, and acquire some supporters, it's probably easier than you think. Who ever said you had to be a minority to have a special day, or celebration.

The Toronto Pride Parade started out twenty some years ago with just a few people. Now it's the largest in the world. It takes a lot of time, energy and determination by a lot of people to make it successful. Although I sense a lot of sarcasm in your post, and don't believe you would be serious about the issue, you could definitely organize your own hetero event, if you wanted to dedicate your time and effort.

if we do...we are called racist and pigs...and other names....people hear anything with white...and then it's bad....

if we do...we are called racist and pigs...and other names....people hear anything with white...and then it's bad....

I do not need to have a parade to brag about who or what I fuck, or how I jack off. Anyone who does is a sick exhibitionist pervert. Gays are a sick bunch of people whose whole lives are controlled by the desire to have sex all the time. A woman would not be able to satisfy them. They need to find another sicko like themselves.

Edited by Trimdingman

Really, I take offense to all of the prejudicial remarks/posts. I am hetrosexual and have a wonderful family. Who am I (or you all for that matter) to judge someone else about how they want to spend their lives? Are they coming to your children's schools asking them to give their life to join them? NO, but there are people that do that (military). Are gay people invoking hate crimes around the world? No, but other people are.

It's so sad that our country, the one that promises freedom has a bunch of racist, jackasses among us. Come on people, step down off your soap boxes! If your son or daughter came to you and told you they were gay, would you love them any less? I hope not! All of these people that you are so kindly "bashing" are someone's son or daughter.

Hate and prejudice doesn't get us anywhere.

I also am hetersexual. But unfortunately with the gay community they not only want us to accept their lifestyle, they want us to approve of it. That is two different things. I just don't want it shoved in my face and forced to approve.

Really, I take offense to all of the prejudicial remarks/posts. I am hetrosexual and have a wonderful family. Who am I (or you all for that matter) to judge someone else about how they want to spend their lives? Are they coming to your children's schools asking them to give their life to join them? NO, but there are people that do that (military). Are gay people invoking hate crimes around the world? No, but other people are.

It's so sad that our country, the one that promises freedom has a bunch of racist, jackasses among us. Come on people, step down off your soap boxes! If your son or daughter came to you and told you they were gay, would you love them any less? I hope not! All of these people that you are so kindly "bashing" are someone's son or daughter.

Valid points but I fell the majority just want them to shut up already, get on with life and quit the advertising and "woa is me" campaign.

We SHOULD be able to. Oh, there is no such thing as reverse discrimination. That would imply that something does NOT discriminate. No matter which race or gender you belong to, it is still called discrimination.

I agree this has always bothered me. They even refer to it on the news as "reverse discrimination". To discriminate is to to just that no matter what it is over.

can you get a microscope so i can read your post?

besides being gay is not a RACE being a racist implies i am biased toward a race....and against a race...

again being 'gay' is a sexual preferance that i dont agree with! that being besides the point!

Hate and prejudice doesn't get us anywhere. [/font]

hate and anger gives you focus...and direction..it will always drive me!

Ok.. So what does homosexuality have to do with a Ford Employees forum? Other than Mark Fields makes many peoples "Gaydar" go off?? Personally, I have nothing against anybody as long as they but a Ford, especially a Navigator or an Expedition. LOL My husband works at Michigan Truck. :cry:

that's odd....it's defined in the dictionary.....maybe you should call Mr. Webster and let him know...

Ok.. So what does homosexuality have to do with a Ford Employees forum? Other than Mark Fields makes many peoples "Gaydar" go off?? Personally, I have nothing against anybody as long as they but a Ford, especially a Navigator or an Expedition. LOL My husband works at Michigan Truck. :cry:

hey is your husband off last week in june ?

heard rumors of mtp going down for a month last week in june!

The reason Caucasian heritage months and Heterosexual pride parades have not beesn successful so far is because people have not been serious about them.. there are plenty of things to celebrate, but one needs to be careful as to what is celebrated..

after all in the past, White people and heterosexual people have been behind MANY MANY horribly inhumane things and one needs to make sure such acts are not celebrated...

Also one needs to realize that parades and heritage months were designed to EDUCATE about specific issues and FOSTER COMMUNITIES which might be hard to develop because of various oppressive settings. EG. African Americans seeing lack of education about prominent Black historic figures.. or perception of the "mainstream " history being incorrectly taught. Or Gay community coming together as a copmmunity in the open after years of hiding in the "closet".

No parade or official event was (well SHOULD be approved) to point fingers and be reactionary or simplt accusatory - something like "we are white/Black/Gay we are better" or "we are straight/gay this is how you should live" kind of messages...

If you are genuinely concerned about the education and community development with respect to Caucasians and heterosexuals, you have a good case for a heritage months or a parade...

and if you are really dedicated to it, there is no reason you should not have one.

Igor

hey is your husband off last week in june ?

heard rumors of mtp going down for a month last week in june!

They've got the last week of June off & the usual 2 week shut down as far as we know. Of course that could change, :shrug: I HATE Mondays when they put the plant bulletin out, never know when they're going to add to the time off.

They've got the last week of June off & the usual 2 week shut down as far as we know. Of course that could change, :shrug: I HATE Mondays when they put the plant bulletin out, never know when they're going to add to the time off.

yeah i heard alot is coming...oh well

thanks!