Who's the biggest A$$hole?

Pulse

Level or Captain. They act like they know it all but if you disagree with them they cut you down. I thought they were here to help but it looks like it's only if you agree with them!

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 5

I don't speak for any body but myself! We all know why he got fired! He lied to the people he was representing! I'm sure Spring can speak for herself. I notice you guys want to blame her for something she hasn't even said anything about on here. Shows that you guys are the ones with agendas. We don't work the same shift but if she reads this I'd like to know what she knows about the whole deal because then we might get more of the truth. We all know that you guys writing stuff on here defending Fred are his brother and buddies. And that includes that clown ERC MIMI! I'm so pissed about the whole deal that I had to come on here. Spring is the only one showing any class! But if she does read this I'd like to know what she thinks about the whole thing.

• Like 2

I don't speak for any body but myself! We all know why he got fired! He lied to the people he was representing! I'm sure Spring can speak for herself. I notice you guys want to blame her for something she hasn't even said anything about on here. Shows that you guys are the ones with agendas. We don't work the same shift but if she reads this I'd like to know what she knows about the whole deal because then we might get more of the truth. We all know that you guys writing stuff on here defending Fred are his brother and buddies. And that includes that clown ERC MIMI! I'm so pissed about the whole deal that I had to come on here. Spring is the only one showing any class! But if she does read this I'd like to know what she thinks about the whole thing.

Give it up bro. Their jealous of her and afraid of her so they gotta post shit on here. Everyone knows who they are and what their deal is. They aint' fooling anyone. If Fred goes down so do they.

• Like 2

Level or Captain. They act like they know it all but if you disagree with them they cut you down. I thought they were here to help but it looks like it's only if you agree with them!

So true. If you think it stinks at Levels' level, just imagine what King smells like. Level talks of the last mod. vote ...that it was our decision to make. DUH..no sh*t sherlock. But understand the HUGE disconnect corporate(yes corporate) IUAW has with their members. Thats a big part of what got people in a dither. Dont just try to spin, spin, spin.............

• Like 2

My vote is split, equal parts to spring, truthshallsetyoufree, and of course bucktoothmimi. Thank you mimi, you pay homage to the original bucktooth with your name. But remember theres only 1 original and thats me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way spring, my vet has a deal going right now on mainge cream if you need some for that spot on your head. Give my best to your dad, then tell Jerry hi for me when you see him. lololololol

My vote is split, equal parts to spring, truthshallsetyoufree, and of course bucktoothmimi. Thank you mimi, you pay homage to the original bucktooth with your name. But remember theres only 1 original and thats me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way spring, my vet has a deal going right now on mainge cream if you need some for that spot on your head. Give my best to your dad, then tell Jerry hi for me when you see him. lololololol

You guys are really afraid of Spring ain't you? She hasn't posted on here yet about this stuff or the other topic but I wish she would. I'd like to know what she knows about this because theres gotta be something if you guys keep bringing her up!

Spring, if your reading this, I sent you a email or message whatever its called. Can you check and it get back with me?

• Like 1

You guys are really afraid of Spring ain't you? She hasn't posted on here yet about this stuff or the other topic but I wish she would. I'd like to know what she knows about this because theres gotta be something if you guys keep bringing her up!

Spring, if your reading this, I sent you a email or message whatever its called. Can you check and it get back with me?

WHO THE HELL IS AFRAID OF SPRING? JUST WONDERING ARE YOU?SPRING DOES NOTHING

BUT RUN HER MOUTH STIR UP SHIT AND SCREW SENIOR UAW MEMBERS OVER. WHEN

SPRING SIGNS A BID SHE GETS IT NO MATTER WHO SENIOR IS ABOVE HER! THATS HER MO.

AND OF COURSE HER MOUTH. AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY HER AND TIM ROWE ARE SO CLOSE.

ITS LIKE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP ROWE TELLS HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO HERE.THEN

TELLS US WHEN HES AWAY FROM SPRING WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HER AND THE DONOVON FAMILY

ARE .AT ONE MEETING ROWE AND LADIKOS / ESCANDON /AND THE HIARDRESSER IM SORRY BRUMMITT.

WERE LAUGHING AND TALKING TRASH ABOUT DONOVONS IRISH BULLSHIT AND HOGS ARE GOING TO STOP!

SO THESE GENTS AINT AFRAID OF SPRING OR MICHEAL .THEY EVEN SAID QUOTE THE M.O.A WOULD

HAVE WORKED IF THE DONOVONS WERENT INVOLVED. TO MANY HOGS AND DEALS.MIKE DONOVON

IS JUST A LAP DOG AND DOESNT KNOW THE CONTRACT LIKE I TIM ROWE.MIKES JUST A THUG.

THATS WHAT WAS SAID.AND ALL AGREED.

HEY JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW.THERES KNOW FEAR.

THE OTHER MEETINGS THEY HAVE HAD THAT WOULD BE THE ROWE AND N.W.O TICKET

ARE NOT AFRAID OF MICHEAL DONOVON SPRING OR ANY DONOVON PEOPLE.

SOUPBEANS

IM REALLY STILL PISSED!

Swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE HELL IS AFRAID OF SPRING? JUST WONDERING ARE YOU?SPRING DOES NOTHING

BUT RUN HER MOUTH STIR UP SHIT AND SCREW SENIOR UAW MEMBERS OVER. WHEN

SPRING SIGNS A BID SHE GETS IT NO MATTER WHO SENIOR IS ABOVE HER! THATS HER MO.

AND OF COURSE HER MOUTH. AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY HER AND TIM ROWE ARE SO CLOSE.

ITS LIKE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP ROWE TELLS HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO HERE.THEN

TELLS US WHEN HES AWAY FROM SPRING WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HER AND THE DONOVON FAMILY

ARE .AT ONE MEETING ROWE AND LADIKOS / ESCANDON /AND THE HIARDRESSER IM SORRY BRUMMITT.

WERE LAUGHING AND TALKING TRASH ABOUT DONOVONS IRISH BULLSHIT AND HOGS ARE GOING TO STOP!

SO THESE GENTS AINT AFRAID OF SPRING OR MICHEAL .THEY EVEN SAID QUOTE THE M.O.A WOULD

HAVE WORKED IF THE DONOVONS WERENT INVOLVED. TO MANY HOGS AND DEALS.MIKE DONOVON

IS JUST A LAP DOG AND DOESNT KNOW THE CONTRACT LIKE I TIM ROWE.MIKES JUST A THUG.

THATS WHAT WAS SAID.AND ALL AGREED.

HEY JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW.THERES KNOW FEAR.

THE OTHER MEETINGS THEY HAVE HAD THAT WOULD BE THE ROWE AND N.W.O TICKET

ARE NOT AFRAID OF MICHEAL DONOVON SPRING OR ANY DONOVON PEOPLE.

SOUPBEANS

IM REALLY STILL PISSED!

Swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ you are the biggest asshole! You are the one with the big mouth! Just shut the f**k up already! Every body knows that you are a asshole you do not need to keep proving it we got it already!

• Like 2

Jesus Christ you are the biggest asshole! You are the one with the big mouth! Just shut the f**k up already! Every body knows that you are a asshole you do not need to keep proving it we got it already!

YOU MEAN IT? I AM I WON? I NEW I COULD DO IT. ITS BEEN A LONG HARD BATTLE BUT IN

THE END I NEW I COULD GET TO YOU. AS I HOLD THE TROPHY IN MY ARMS I WOULD LIKE

TO THANK SOME OF MY BIGGEST INFLUENCES THE DONOVONS YEH WHAT EVER. THE

ROWE CAMP HAIRDRESSER BUDDYLEE AND PEPPI. I HAVE TO PAUSE FOR A MOMENT NOT

FOR MY FEELINGS BUT I THINK I HAVE TO THROW UP. ANYWAY OH I ALL MOST FORGOT SPRING.

I REALLY DO HOPE THAT MANGE SPOT CLEARS. THAT MANGE CREAM REALLY WORKS.

YOU DONT NEED THEM GUYS ANYWAY YOU WILL BE FINE.

IN CLOSING I WOULD LIKE TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW. YOU ALL AND WRH TO. MAY KISS MY

REBEL ASS.

THE NEW BIGGEST ASSHOLE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.

Sooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnssss!

Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

YOU MEAN IT? I AM I WON? I NEW I COULD DO IT. ITS BEEN A LONG HARD BATTLE BUT IN

THE END I NEW I COULD GET TO YOU. AS I HOLD THE TROPHY IN MY ARMS I WOULD LIKE

TO THANK SOME OF MY BIGGEST INFLUENCES THE DONOVONS YEH WHAT EVER. THE

ROWE CAMP HAIRDRESSER BUDDYLEE AND PEPPI. I HAVE TO PAUSE FOR A MOMENT NOT

FOR MY FEELINGS BUT I THINK I HAVE TO THROW UP. ANYWAY OH I ALL MOST FORGOT SPRING.

I REALLY DO HOPE THAT MANGE SPOT CLEARS. THAT MANGE CREAM REALLY WORKS.

YOU DONT NEED THEM GUYS ANYWAY YOU WILL BE FINE.

IN CLOSING I WOULD LIKE TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW. YOU ALL AND WRH TO. MAY KISS MY

REBEL ASS.

THE NEW BIGGEST ASSHOLE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.

Sooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnssss!

Swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Hold on a fuckin minute, How the hell did you win? You havent even gotten a vote. What the fuck Is WRH the official asshole appointer? I protest the outcome of this election. No wait, er uh , no, I can't protest an election. Holy hell if I did that , I'd have to claim the Donovan name. Fuck that....you win Beans its yours .......I agree SOUPBEANS is the biggest asshole. :hysterical: