2011 Expedition Changes?

Changes are coming for MY12...and thats info from a Ford employee.

Do you think there will be any minor new features/options in the 2011 Expy (e.g. the trailer sway control feature that was added for 2010s)? Thanks!

Edited by newford

Do you think there will be any minor new features/options in the 2011 Expy (e.g. the trailer sway control feature that was added for 2010s)? Thanks!

Ford will wait till M.Y. 12' to do a redesign on the Expy/Navi to follow GM's 12' big SUV redesign. I think Ford will have the SUV's on the F-150 platform with tralier sway, 5.0, 6.2, Work Solutions, Sync and rollover protection. Ford might jump the gun and offer ethier the 5.0 or 6.2 on the Navi before redesign to steal thunder away from the new Infiniti QX and Escalade.

Ford will wait till M.Y. 12' to do a redesign on the Expy/Navi to follow GM's 12' big SUV redesign. I think Ford will have the SUV's on the F-150 platform with tralier sway, 5.0, 6.2, Work Solutions, Sync and rollover protection. Ford might jump the gun and offer ethier the 5.0 or 6.2 on the Navi before redesign to steal thunder away from the new Infiniti QX and Escalade.

Does that mean the next gen Expy is going to do away with the IRS?

• 3 weeks later...