Local 2280 Van Dyke elections

toolman

No I don't call it a working contract a working contract has function. You avoid all the facts but when your in the dark with no direction what do you expect. Take a look at what happened with 6FM on the Easter holiday. Nobody knew how it was going to work. Who was working good Friday, How Easter Sunday was going to work. It fliped floped several times. Why because we don't have a functional contract. Take YOUR contract try and make it work because it dosen't. Call me a Vigilante please pull your head out and did you tell Mod we have a dental plan?

:beatdeadhorse: Lance you need to get off the thread we are all waiting for Rob Miller to PUT UP!!!

No I don't call it a working contract a working contract has function. You avoid all the facts but when your in the dark with no direction what do you expect. Take a look at what happened with 6FM on the Easter holiday. Nobody knew how it was going to work. Who was working good Friday, How Easter Sunday was going to work. It fliped floped several times. Why because we don't have a functional contract. Take YOUR contract try and make it work because it dosen't. Call me a Vigilante please pull your head out and did you tell Mod we have a dental plan?

Please come forward with all your great knowledge and explain to everyone what exactly it is you or anyone else would have changed, deleted, or added to the local contract that would benefit the membership.

I can give you quite a few examples of changes that management wants but they surely wont benefit the membership.

Why would you have anything changed if nothing good can come of it? That is just pure stupidity!!!

Please come forward with all your great knowledge and explain to everyone what exactly it is you or anyone else would have changed, deleted, or added to the local contract that would benefit the membership.

I can give you quite a few examples of changes that management wants but they surely wont benefit the membership.

Why would you have anything changed if nothing good can come of it? That is just pure stupidity!!!

Lets start with the 4 crew in 6FM I know you probably don't work there so it dosen't affect you but right now nothing is in writing. Management does what it wants. Like I said before the Easter holiday was a joke! First low hours was going to work Good Friday then changed to if it was your scheduled day. Then all the Holidays that fall on the weekend. This is all due to the fact that your Union didn't like the 4 crew so they refused to sit down with management. Which by the way management loves this so they can do whatever they want to! We were told one thing in the begining now as we go it is totally changing. What about reduction in force? Before with a local contract if you worked in a machining department and they reduced you could use your senority to go to another machining job now you go to the labor pool. These are just a few of the things that affect production but the list goes on and on especially if you work on the 4 crew. This Union has gotten to the point if it dosen't affect me we don't care.

The Lines of Demarcation have not been touched since their inception back in 1980. The Skilled Trades argueing over work assignments is nothing new and has little to do with a new Local Agreement. We are still operating under the last Agreement, so it's not like we have no agreement at all as many would have you believe.

All of the Skilledtrades Guidelines were reviewed and resolved and held in a Black 3 ring binder that was under lock and key in the Chairmans office file cabinet in the mid 90's by Terry DeLa Garza (Chairman) , Don Croff, Greg Dunn, and Al Orgrski.

Also, The local agreement at each location is to clarify items like these, along with others concerns, so you don't have disputes,especially when you have the Bargaining Committee make verbal or written agreement's and don't have them ratified by the Membership!

Hey Mr Mod-----------------------------------------------------------What's up with these temporary trades over here?---------------------------------------------------------How long will they be here?---------------------------------------------------------Can they vote?---------------------------------------------------------Why aren't they allowed the same right to overtime as the other trades here?---------------------------------------------------------Why are they in a segregated population?---------------------------------------------------Why can't they mingle with us commoners?----------------------------------------------------Are you getting nervous about the elections?----------------------------------------------------Thank you--

:reading: so is it safe to say that Miller was the ring leader behind the whole channel 4 fiasco? If that's the case he won't be getting my vote, I'll vote status quo.

Yes it was Rob, Lance and Vince Cola...They've had their dirty hands in some other anti-union shit too....time and place...

Yes it was Rob, Lance and Vince Cola...They've had their dirty hands in some other anti-union shit too....time and place...

Wow Stamper your pretty good at making accusations that you know nothing about!!!! Vince Cola is one of the truest union people you will meet, I put him right there as Roger Heller another true blue union guy. The Channel 4 thing isn't because or Rob or Lance it is because of Modzelewski. This channel 4 thing happened before him and don't be surprised if it dosen't happen again. Its funny how we want to blame our own union brothers, did you ever think that someone from the company could have been behind this? They have all the tools to do it. Wouldn't that be anti-union to blame a fellow union brother. Stamper your a joke you just make up shit. You still haven't addressed any of the facts that I brought up earlier. So crawl back in the committee room and pray that your boy Mod wins so you can keep doing the same thing. I know this union isn't that stupid to give that idiot another chance.

It was professor plum with a candlestick in the dining room.---------------------------------------------------------C'mon and get real guys.---------------------------------------------------------It was Vince, he acted alone and it is why he was removed from benefits rep and everyone knows it.-----------------------------------------------------------He is bitter, he is paranoid and if we aren't careful, he could win an election with retiree help.---------------------------------------------------------Just a thought--

Wow Stamper your pretty good at making accusations that you know nothing about!!!! Vince Cola is one of the truest union people you will meet, I put him right there as Roger Heller another true blue union guy. The Channel 4 thing isn't because or Rob or Lance it is because of Modzelewski. This channel 4 thing happened before him and don't be surprised if it dosen't happen again. Its funny how we want to blame our own union brothers, did you ever think that someone from the company could have been behind this? They have all the tools to do it. Wouldn't that be anti-union to blame a fellow union brother. Stamper your a joke you just make up shit. You still haven't addressed any of the facts that I brought up earlier. So crawl back in the committee room and pray that your boy Mod wins so you can keep doing the same thing. I know this union isn't that stupid to give that idiot another chance.

[/quote

Are you on crack???Yeah the company did it!!!They could of just fired the guy...but instead they call the news ..... cuz that make Ford look sooo good .You guys have lost your minds...It's no secret Vince did it...I have never excused Mod for any thing.but .a union brother does not do that to another union brother period. I'm STILL waiting for ROB to tell all of us just how he would have gotten that golden contract for us all...He puts paper on the floor that pretty much says...Replace that BULLSHIT with my vigilante BULLSHIT... I told you... no one here is havin it. NONE of you vigilante p.o.s. will get elected to anything!!! SO YOU BETTER FIRE UP THE PRESSES!!! VINCE COLA IS ON OF THE TRUEST UNION PEOPLE???Yeah I guess BOB KING REMOVES ALL THE TRUEST UNION PEOPLE...

[/quote

Are you on crack???Yeah the company did it!!!They could of just fired the guy...but instead they call the news ..... cuz that make Ford look sooo good .You guys have lost your minds...It's no secret Vince did it...I have never excused Mod for any thing.but .a union brother does not do that to another union brother period. I'm STILL waiting for ROB to tell all of us just how he would have gotten that golden contract for us all...He puts paper on the floor that pretty much says...Replace that BULLSHIT with my vigilante BULLSHIT... I told you... no one here is havin it. NONE of you vigilante p.o.s. will get elected to anything!!! SO YOU BETTER FIRE UP THE PRESSES!!! VINCE COLA IS ON OF THE TRUEST UNION PEOPLE???Yeah I guess BOB KING REMOVES ALL THE TRUEST UNION PEOPLE...

Yea and Mod is such a great Union guy. Runs to Labor on his own people, has appointees pass out campaign material, like I said before missed more then half of the membership meetings. Mod is going going gone. Stamper go back in the committee room and stay.

How about that Wayne Conner?-------------------------------------------------------Is he really going out for vice pres?---------------------------------------------------------He has like what 40 years seniority and a do nothing clerk job and he's never here.---------------------------------------------------------I can't see him running a union meeting.--

Well, I think its better to use temps and our people together than to let contractors in. I am not sure about the langauge and all, but i understand that other plants have used them in the same way.

--------------------------------------------------------------Yes they were also used that way over there at sterling for a while.--------------------------------------------------------I would just like to see these trades find a permanant home.---------------------------------------------------------I mean we have a real melting pot here with people from around the state, out of state like Ohio and even Tennessee.----------------------------------------------------Van Dyke is a good place to be and we need trades here.

--------------------------------------------------------------Yes they were also used that way over there at sterling for a while.--------------------------------------------------------I would just like to see these trades find a permanant home.---------------------------------------------------------I mean we have a real melting pot here with people from around the state, out of state like Ohio and even Tennessee.----------------------------------------------------Van Dyke is a good place to be and we need trades here.

I want to thank the locations that fight off the company on outside contractors and demand borrowing our laid off trades. I have close friends that are currently working at MAP and Sterling that would otherwise be laid off.

I understand some permanent trades at these locations try to stop the loans to try to get overtime but the right thing to do is protect our brothers less fortunate.

Thanks again........ :headspin:

• Like 1

I didn't mean to down him, I just don't see him fitting the part in our local.--------------------------------------------------------We need strong, experienced young leadership.---------------------------------------------------Take LC for example, if LC were up for re-election that's a winner winner chicken dinner in my book.---------------------------------------------------------But again not personal with WC I just appreciate our younger talent like LC, LA or even RM.

I didn't mean to down him, I just don't see him fitting the part in our local.--------------------------------------------------------We need strong, experienced young leadership.---------------------------------------------------Take LC for example, if LC were up for re-election that's a winner winner chicken dinner in my book.---------------------------------------------------------But again not personal with WC I just appreciate our younger talent like LC, LA or even RM.

Wayne is as good as in at v.p. he deserves to be our v.p. I think he's earned it . not a more dedicated union guy out there.. Lori ..she couldn't get her old job back if she wanted it..........she's a mess. i heard shes really nuts.goes crazy on every guy she's been with here and I heard thats half the plant.......She got herself hooked up with the wrong people. to many problems for her to run again..she told everyone she can't do it...That merger shit will kill her and bringing her cuzin in her to handle shit over here she couldn't even write a grievence...calls 228 in...Didn't even go to Mod...girl does't have a lick of sence...shes done...bad rep....... Lori...... to hung over to show up today??????Lance Adams!!!!!!!!!Stugots...you must work under a rock.....Lance has phucked over everyone in this plant..He's shitten his pants about now. He's even said...I need help I don't think I'm gettin back in.. Ya think Lance????.Heard their puttin out t-shirts that say ANYONE BUT LANCE.......PLEASE..PLEASE...FIRE ME...JUST DON'T CALL LANCE!!!

Looks like SM is getting those posters up, I like the initiative.--

Morris needs to really work on production because the only trade votes he is going to get are maybe millwrights. He should have thought about taking off his millwright blinders a long time ago if he was going to run for plant committee. Good luck

Morris needs to really work on production because the only trade votes he is going to get are maybe millwrights. He should have thought about taking off his millwright blinders a long time ago if he was going to run for plant committee. Good luck

Any one see the letter Cola put out today? seems VINNIE THE SNITCH doesn't know why Bob King removed him. Can any one help him out? :stirpot:

Mgm,

you are entitled to your opinion brother but if you don't mind, can you give me an example of when I had Millwright blinders on? Was it when I agreed to let the Toolmakers do rack modifications in order to keep them from getting laid off to the streets? Or was it when I fought like hell and won the Labor Clearance to let the Machine Repair do the z-axis on the Excellos even though Excello was willing to come into the plant and repair the Excellos for free. Was I wearing Millwright glasses when I told the Machine Repair they didn't need a millwright anymore on the 6F assembly line to remove a pallet stop? Or was it when I wrote 700 grievances for overtime violations in 6FM that covered EVERY trade?

Listen Bro, I fully understand (and expected) the perception that Millwrights were being given "special consideration" considering there are 2 Millwrights in office but it would be nice if i was judged on the calls ....... I MADE. Every call I ever made, was done based of lines of demarcation, umpire decisions, past practice, and past grievances. I am willing to sleep in the bed that I made for myself over the last 3 years, (as we all SHOULD be) all I ask is that you judge me based off the calls I made, not what others have said or done.

Mgm,

you are entitled to your opinion brother but if you don't mind, can you give me an example of when I had Millwright blinders on? Was it when I agreed to let the Toolmakers do rack modifications in order to keep them from getting laid off to the streets? Or was it when I fought like hell and won the Labor Clearance to let the Machine Repair do the z-axis on the Excellos even though Excello was willing to come into the plant and repair the Excellos for free. Was I wearing Millwright glasses when I told the Machine Repair they didn't need a millwright anymore on the 6F assembly line to remove a pallet stop? Or was it when I wrote 700 grievances for overtime violations in 6FM that covered EVERY trade?

Listen Bro, I fully understand (and expected) the perception that Millwrights were being given "special consideration" considering there are 2 Millwrights in office but it would be nice if i was judged on the calls ....... I MADE. Every call I ever made, was done based of lines of demarcation, umpire decisions, past practice, and past grievances. I am willing to sleep in the bed that I made for myself over the last 3 years, (as we all SHOULD be) all I ask is that you judge me based off the calls I made, not what others have said or done.

You are a Committeeman and you post here with your real name?

God Bless you Brother...............

You have integrity and deserve to be elected.

Good Luck Bro!!!

Any one see the letter Cola put out today? seems VINNIE THE SNITCH doesn't know why Bob King removed him. Can any one help him out? :stirpot:

Wow Stormy seems like you have all the inside scope who turned Mod into the news. When it happened I recall they were all acusing the Lafave boys, but that didn't work out then they acused others then that didn't work out. If you talked to Cola he called Bob King and never got an answer, then approached Mr. King at the vote for the give backs still didn't get an answer. We all know that Mod was out to get Cola for years when he moved him out of the committee room after Cola gave him the advice "You need to start comming to work" (which still sound familar) after that it was all down hill. It wouldn't be like Mr. King to do something under handed would it, like ask you to give up more right before Ford anounced a profit!

Vinnie the Snitch............I like that......... puts out a letter and the first thing he does is lie? Come on now Vince.............are you having a senior moment? You know exactly why Bob King removed you...Did'nt learn a thing when you were warned..........I'll remind you again...............You were removed for your anti-union bullshit..........When you called channel 4 on a union brother you called them on all union brothers and sisters every where...you need to stay home Vinnie...what the Hell is Bob King gonna do for this Local with you as Pres...................NOT a damn thing.We Will be a joke........... You want the memberships trust???TRUST THIS..............NO ONE will ever think of you as any thing other than a SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You say....."I"ve always been a team player" LOL What THE CHANNEL 4 NEWS TEAM??????????? So PLEASE take your "REKINDLED" desires,,,and your buddy Ralph and a bottle of VIAGRA and go f--ck yourselves.....

Edited by STAMPER