Corruption Endorsed

EnlightenMe

The calm before the storm...

Oh no...........

High School drama part 2 or

As the world turns part 2 or

OHAP OCrap here we go again.......

I thought those elections were over weeks ago????

They must be gettin close......

Flame on

Oh no...........

High School drama part 2 or

As the world turns part 2 or

OHAP OCrap here we go again.......

I thought those elections were over weeks ago????

They must be gettin close......

Flame on

How serious was the alleged "theft" ?

• Like 2

How serious was the alleged "theft" ?

Part 1 was all politically motivated to discredit one party or the other.

I really thought the election was over because the part 1 thread went away.

I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared.

Oh well

I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared.

Oh well

Your analogy is incorrect. Part 1 wasn't about discrediting one another initially. The party in question has already been discredited via termination. It turned into mud slinging when the topic of theft in office and buy-out information was confirmed. There are people that don't want the truth to surface. From there, the topic was locked, not allowing any further comments.

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I would suggest holding on to that paycheck.

• Like 3

Oh well

The original thread was locked! Blue Oval is finally cracking down, and moderating the employee section. This thread will also be locked if the same topic is discussed in detail.

Your analogy is incorrect. Part 1 wasn't about discrediting one another initially. The party in question has already been discredited via termination. It turned into mud slinging when the topic of theft in office and buy-out information was confirmed. There are people that don't want the truth to surface. From there, the topic was locked, not allowing any further comments.

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I would suggest holding on to that paycheck.

Oh my you are a politician arent you. You twisted my response to discredit me.

I clearly stated "I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared"

Now please enlighten me and answer the question..... When are your elections????

Again.... I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared.

Me smells politics once again........

• Like 1

Oh my you are a politician arent you. You twisted my response to discredit me.

I clearly stated "I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared"

Now please enlighten me and answer the question..... When are your elections????

Again.... I would bet my pay check the election is this week as to why this tread part 2 re appeared.

Me smells politics once again........

your right louie.this is what we have to put up with at our plant.donovons / rowes / springowskis / brummits / escandons /ladikoses.what ever.

they lost there units along with kruse.so now since the consolidation with lorain we have to put up with more lies rumors and b.s

because rowe joined forces with with these political pigs.these assholes scream about anything and everything.then they submit things for the constatutional convention that reflects on are plant.like these assholes represent everyone in are plant.and the vote was from everyone in the plant at the last union meeting.thats the way these pig parasites work.are president dont have any balls at are union meetings.that would be tim donovon.hes afraid to make any waves with these assholes . so he lets them do what ever they want at are meetings. there was maybe 60 people there . he should have told them there was now knowledge brought to the membership about submitting these respective changes and until the membership as a hole is present at the union meeting and informed these proposal are not legal . but no what does are fucked up president do.he submits a proposal that also is fucked up. HEY THESE ASSHOLES DO NOT REPRESENT ARE PLANT.the uaw brothers and sisters at are local had nothing to do with these political parasites and there proposals.SO YES LOUIE THERE IS AN ELECTION COMING UP AND THESE ASSHOLES ARE IN IT AND THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING INCLUDING SHUTTING ARE PLANT DOWN TO WIN! i will answer your question louie since these scabs/parasites wont.as far as the guy that got fired.he was a uaw member and he got a grievance reward.every uaw member has a right to that.but with the donovons / rowes/springowskis / brummits / escandons /ladikoses.only these assholes can choose who gets a grievance or settlement.and if its anyone that didnt support them.well you see how thats going.

maybenot

• Like 3

your right louie.this is what we have to put up with at our plant.donovons / rowes / springowskis / brummits / escandons /ladikoses.what ever.

they lost there units along with kruse.so now since the consolidation with lorain we have to put up with more lies rumors and b.s

because rowe joined forces with with these political pigs.these assholes scream about anything and everything.then they submit things for the constatutional convention that reflects on are plant.like these assholes represent everyone in are plant.and the vote was from everyone in the plant at the last union meeting.thats the way these pig parasites work.are president dont have any balls at are union meetings.that would be tim donovon.hes afraid to make any waves with these assholes . so he lets them do what ever they want at are meetings. there was maybe 60 people there . he should have told them there was now knowledge brought to the membership about submitting these respective changes and until the membership as a hole is present at the union meeting and informed these proposal are not legal . but no what does are fucked up president do.he submits a proposal that also is fucked up. HEY THESE ASSHOLES DO NOT REPRESENT ARE PLANT.the uaw brothers and sisters at are local had nothing to do with these political parasites and there proposals.SO YES LOUIE THERE IS AN ELECTION COMING UP AND THESE ASSHOLES ARE IN IT AND THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING INCLUDING SHUTTING ARE PLANT DOWN TO WIN! i will answer your question louie since these scabs/parasites wont.as far as the guy that got fired.he was a uaw member and he got a grievance reward.every uaw member has a right to that.but with the donovons / rowes/springowskis / brummits / escandons /ladikoses.only these assholes can choose who gets a grievance or settlement.and if its anyone that didnt support them.well you see how thats going.

maybenot

Dude were u at the meeting? Did u speak out? No one said anything cuz it was unanimous. Lets talk about fucking hippocrites here! Your the biggest one! If that asshat Pena stole from the membership then he shouldn't have no right to no privacy or nothing! He stole from people he was representing. What don't u get about that? And whats up with that other asshat relative of his? Happy? We all know why Happy is happy right?! What was that shit about? And u forgot the other resolution that another Pena bought up! there was only 3 resolutions. So Mary Springkowski brought up voting for the International prez. Whats wrong with that? U honestly have a problem with that or is it just cuz she bought it up? Your such a fuckin loser liar but folk are catchin on.

• Like 3

Dude were u at the meeting? Did u speak out? No one said anything cuz it was unanimous. Lets talk about fucking hippocrites here! Your the biggest one! If that asshat Pena stole from the membership then he shouldn't have no right to no privacy or nothing! He stole from people he was representing. What don't u get about that? And whats up with that other asshat relative of his? Happy? We all know why Happy is happy right?! What was that shit about? And u forgot the other resolution that another Pena bought up! there was only 3 resolutions. So Mary Springkowski brought up voting for the International prez. Whats wrong with that? U honestly have a problem with that or is it just cuz she bought it up? Your such a fuckin loser liar but folk are catchin on.

I guess your the fucker that decides who gets privacy and who doesnt, right? As long as ya support the fucking spineless Donovans (all of them including Tim) or the Rowes or Springowskis you can do anyhting. You are right about one thing; folk are catchin on about how Don Rowe and Freds ex are playin all this shit out. Timmy tried his best to help out his brother. Mary changing ids and writing shit about Fred. Yep, catchin on alright. Maybenot is correct, You are ALL fucking political, ego rubbin, fuckin loser pigs.

• Like 2

I guess your the fucker that decides who gets privacy and who doesnt, right? As long as ya support the fucking spineless Donovans (all of them including Tim) or the Rowes or Springowskis you can do anyhting. You are right about one thing; folk are catchin on about how Don Rowe and Freds ex are playin all this shit out. Timmy tried his best to help out his brother. Mary changing ids and writing shit about Fred. Yep, catchin on alright. Maybenot is correct, You are ALL fucking political, ego rubbin, fuckin loser pigs.

U think that cuz somebody doesnt agree with u that its all gotta be the same person? What a joke! U dont get that folks are sick of the shit at our plant! And sick of shit losers like u! U are the one giving us a bad name!

• Like 4

NO asshole i wasnt.you are a some sorry son of a BITCHES DONOVON / ROWE /SPRINGOWSKI / FLASH/ ESCANDON LADIKOS. you know that was a direct political attack on this membership .YOU FUCKS ALLWAYS STACK THE DECK AGAINST THE MEMBERSHIP. SAME BULLSHIT YOU PULLED TO SHUT DOWN YOUR UNITS.AND IM TIRED OF THE DUDE SHIT FLASHCONDON.

THAT ASSHOLE ROWE STOLE FROM THE MEMBERSHIP AND HE GOT PAID.WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT!HE GOT HIS GRIEVANCE.HE GOT HIS SETTLEMENT.ALLLLLLL YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP YOUR SHIT UP.THERES MORE TO COME.AND YOU PARASITES KNOW IT. I WORK THE FUCKING LINE I WILL BE AT THE NEXT MEETING BITCH.

maybenot

• Like 1

"...STOLE FROM THE MEMBERSHIP AND HE GOT PAID.WHATS YOUR FUCKING POINT!HE GOT HIS GRIEVANCE.HE GOT HIS SETTLEMENT.ALLLLLLL YOU SORRY MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP YOUR SHIT UP.THERES MORE TO COME.AND YOU PARASITES KNOW IT..."

maybenot

Now there's a sentence I can finally agree with! And you are right maybenot because there's more to come--a "Bunch" from what I'm hearing!!!

• Like 2

Now there's a sentence I can finally agree with! And you are right maybenot because there's more to come--a "Bunch" from what I'm hearing!!!

LETS GET IT ON BITCHES.YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS.SO LETS GO.TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH.

maybenot

• Like 1

Hi Mary (Donovan or Spingowski8),

Why don't you bring all the settlement greviances given to all members in the last few years OUT instaed of only one (1)? You are a hepacrite just like the rest of your LOSER FAMILY! You had a brother & sister that were fired from Ford, but yet they got their PACKAGES!!! Go fly your broom Bitch, because you and your Red Headed Ass & Family will not get elected to nothing!

By the way: Mike is still a Puss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hi Mary (Donovan or Spingowski8),

Why don't you bring all the settlement greviances given to all members in the last few years OUT instaed of only one (1)? You are a hepacrite just like the rest of your LOSER FAMILY! You had a brother & sister that were fired from Ford, but yet they got their PACKAGES!!! Go fly your broom Bitch, because you and your Red Headed Ass & Family will not get elected to nothing!

I'm typing slowly in the hopes that this might sink into your pea brain. I have not (until now) posted under this topic. Others are doing a fine job of this! Furthermore, how on earth would I get access to any of this information? This subject was brought up at the union meeting and it was clarified that no one from the local had given this out. I think you're a little paranoid. IF I post, and that's a big IF, I will, as always, post under MY OWN NAME which is something you couldn't possibly understand! I am not afraid of you or anyone else. But you know what? I defy you to go up to Michael and say that to his face! Let's see who the real puss is here! I'm thinking it's you!

• Like 3

Because the only one that anyone is currently interested in is the one that pertains to a terminated BC that committed a FELONY while in office by stealing and forging checks of fellow UAW members. A felony that is punishable by law minus the fact it was covered up and handled internally, preventing the proper governmental agencies to pursue it.

Call Mike whatever you like...merely nothing more than a pathetic attempt to disguise your fear with retaliatory comments. Your opinion, not valued.

But the BC that's a CRIMINAL...a FELON...that's a title handed down by the State.

• Like 3

LETS GET IT ON BITCHES.YOU KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS.SO LETS GO.TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH.

maybenot

We're setting records maybenot: I agree with you again!!! It's time to tell the truth.

LOCAL 70 IN BEDFORD, I HOPE YOU'RE LISTENING!!!

• Like 3

I'm typing slowly in the hopes that this might sink into your pea brain. I have not (until now) posted under this topic. Others are doing a fine job of this! Furthermore, how on earth would I get access to any of this information? This subject was brought up at the union meeting and it was clarified that no one from the local had given this out. I think you're a little paranoid. IF I post, and that's a big IF, I will, as always, post under MY OWN NAME which is something you couldn't possibly understand! I am not afraid of you or anyone else. But you know what? I defy you to go up to Michael and say that to his face! Let's see who the real puss is here! I'm thinking it's you!

"I'm typing slowly in the hopes that this might sink into your pea brain"....That's "Fxin" funny...some days I wish it was that easy...Spring, my ribs r hurt from laughing with you. hahahahahahahaha! I got 'cha back. : )

Edited by Pulse
  • Like 1

"I'm typing slowly in the hopes that this might sink into your pea brain"....That's "Fxin" funny...some days I wish it was that easy...Spring, my ribs r hurt from laughing with you. hahahahahahahaha! I got 'cha back. : )

Thanks, Pulse! Sometimes you just have to wonder, don't you?! lol ♥♥

• Like 1

Because the only one that anyone is currently interested in is the one that pertains to a terminated BC that committed a FELONY while in office by stealing and forging checks of fellow UAW members. A felony that is punishable by law minus the fact it was covered up and handled internally, preventing the proper governmental agencies to pursue it.

Call Mike whatever you like...merely nothing more than a pathetic attempt to disguise your fear with retaliatory comments. Your opinion, not valued.

But the BC that's a CRIMINAL...a FELON...that's a title handed down by the State.

Hey dumb Fuck, how can someone be a felon if no charges were ever filed? Your dumb ass also bring's up the State? The State of what you fucking idiot? There were & never will be any charges filed, because you dumb fuck DON-O-VANS bring no truth to this forum. Just like all the shit you fuckers bring to the members in your plant. You stupid fucks are still the same, I am glad I went to Sandusky years ago. The DON-O-VANS will do nothing but close your plant because of their politic;s! You are a simple minded non educated FUCK!!!

• Like 1

Hey dumb Fuck, how can someone be a felon if no charges were ever filed? Your dumb ass also bring's up the State? The State of what you fucking idiot? There were & never will be any charges filed, because you dumb fuck DON-O-VANS bring no truth to this forum. Just like all the shit you fuckers bring to the members in your plant. You stupid fucks are still the same, I am glad I went to Sandusky years ago. The DON-O-VANS will do nothing but close your plant because of their politic;s! You are a simple minded non educated FUCK!!!

Can someone please post when the election takes place.

Thank you

Lou

• Like 1

The truth will set you free. Maybe or...maybenot !?!?!

Edited by EnlightenMe
  • Like 2