Chicago transfer signup went up today at DTP

Bigcountry

Forcing will not happen untill everyone is asked first. Then if they dont get enough people It will happen.

No forcing will happen in zones 1,2 and 7. This is because there will be a future manpower need in these zones. The remaining zones with people on ILO could possibly be manditorily placed to Chicago.

• Like 1

4800 and you keep dtp as ur home plant or 30000 and chicago becomes ur home plant!

While the Management is getting the loss of value of the home that they have up for sale up to 100K and the moving allowance of 40K on top of that. Is the company going to pay for the loss of value of your home, or buy it back when it can't sell? No. I am glad to here ETAP is restored : )

I may be wrong but when CAP reduced a shift I think most of the trades stayed on rolls. I dont remember hearing of any CAP trades on layoff from the shift reduction. :shrug:

Found out today that there is some trades layed off from stamping. There will be some openings for trades but they are still working on numbers. The same old BS company wants to run with the least they can. And yes you can not be forced you can turn it down.

ETAP is being re instituted ?

Really though why would buy outs be off the table ? the faster Ford gets people to leave the faster they get entry level workers.

I said "buy-outs too" meaning they "are" on the table. They are available to each plant according to the number of members that are on ILO. This encompasses Production & Trades. The packages are available to everyone in the membership of that plant. They will be awarded "by seniority". We have 12 & 12. That's all we would be eligible for.

Found out today that there is some trades layed off from stamping. There will be some openings for trades but they are still working on numbers. The same old BS company wants to run with the least they can. And yes you can not be forced you can turn it down.

Think first before you make stupid comments. We never layed any off when we went to 1 shift.

I said "buy-outs too" meaning they "are" on the table. They are available to each plant according to the number of members that are on ILO. This encompasses Production & Trades. The packages are available to everyone in the membership of that plant. They will be awarded "by seniority". We have 12 & 12. That's all we would be eligible for.

Don't be fooled Pulse if your plant has 12 offers available and 24 wanted a buy out Ford would accommodate them all.

Why wouldn't they ?

On topic though I hope this puts all back to work and I wish the best to those that choose to head over to Chicago.

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how chicago is? Im thinking about signing up. currently im in Sandusky makin headlamps and taillamps at a ACH plant. I woould also like to know if anyone can tell me a good area to live if I do decide to sign up?

Indiana is probably your best bet for living.

As for the plant itself, take the tour.

Good luck and godspeed.

Don't be fooled Pulse if your plant has 12 offers available and 24 wanted a buy out Ford would accommodate them all.

Why wouldn't they ?

On topic though I hope this puts all back to work and I wish the best to those that choose to head over to Chicago.

Not being "fooled" Spine. I'm just putting it out here like it was layed down. I don't think we will get an over abundance of takers but I see your point. We will see. Good luck too all as well.